Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #813
Rainy Day Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
/aa2g/-Approved Pre-Installed game: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
Manual Install: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Manual Install for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
Character Database links:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2-archive/
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html (non-javascript version still works)
archive.org/details/AA2DBArchive.7z (complete old archive)
web.archive.org/web/20160624174959/http://no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ (fake cards, look for older versions)

Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: tsukiyo.me/AAA/d3d9.dll

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Installation Guide (Manual Install): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Cadet is in the OP do you guys believe in her now?

nah, she's still a harpy

It's a new week. Let's post some recharging headpats.

I already believed in her.

Joyful a best

>fat eyebrow epidemic edition

Qute!

Quick question. If I wanted parts of the hair different colors how would I do that with AAU? For example, I want the side hair to be red and the front hair to be orange.

This question was asked and answered last thread

Quick answer. Some parts of the hair have to have fixed textures in its .xx file. For that to work you also have to rename the A00_M_kami texture to something different.

>A00_M_kami texture
*Material

The easiest way is to pick one of the hairs (the one that will stand out from the rest) and give it a fixed texture. You can see a few hairs that already do this in the Yu-Gi-Oh hairs at the end of Front and Back. From there's it's standard AAU stuff.

I knew i should've put more points into the eye texture editing skill

If I give it a fixed texture how would I make it look like the rest of the hair without it looking mismatched?

Are you excited for GG Rev coming out in 9 days?

You give it a matching texture

Hu, I guess ill figure it out myself.

That depends entirely on how much effort you put into that effect in the texture. Trust me, just look at a few of the hairs with fixed textures. YuGiOh, Konata, Kyrie, and the Gothic (Front 229) hairs are all good examples of fixed textures, that show off gradients and flat textures and will set you on the right path.

Yeah I know I saw them but the problem with that is that I doesn't match the texture of the rest of the hair. So if I went with a pre color it would look completely wrong from the rest of the hair unless I color ever piece of the hair.

Yes
But i don't have a piss4
I'm also pretty bad at fighting games.
I just like GG.

So make it match? I don't understand what inconsistency you're referring to without pictures.

GG revelator has been out on PS4 for months but its coming out on steam in 9 days. I only have like 40 hours of XRD but im hoping to play more when rev comes out.

I'm saying i didn't really play it ever. So i've no reason to hyper for it other than yeah it's GG

Would I change the texture with the mesh overrides?

Thanks.

That is not enough as to change the material name you have to modify the .xx file too. So it's an archive override, not a mesh override.

Quick! Without looking what is the color of your waifu's eyes?

So youre saying what I need to do is edit the texture in SB3U by renaming it and applying the texture.

Then I would save the .pp file and then decrypt the .pp file so that I can get the .xx file.

Then I would cop that .xx file to the overides folder and then use AAU to do an archive overide to replace that base .xx file with the .xx file I modified.

Fuck me.

Blank, because I don't have waifu.

i dunno i dont have one

>freckles
Don't touch.

Beautiful blue.

Does anyone have a card for this character? Saw it in a post a few threads back.

>freckles meme

Obviously, otherwise that sceenshot would have been hard to take.

Light swirly purple

red

>not liking freckles

>freckles

Very good, now eyebrow dog please

Okay so I did this and it indeed worked. Woot. Now the problem is how I thought the textures don't match. So I need to figure that part out.

I'm not that user.

Does the Thicker Thighs n Ass mod still clip with hands during some h positions?

Yes

Yes a worthy trade off.

HEY! Don't point at me ill bite your finger off.

gomen

Okay okay, sorry. I huggu you.

What personality?

Fat

But user that's a physical attribute
are you stupid or something?

Creepy

I'm trying this out on windows 10 for the first time using the pre-installed game and locale emulator. A lot of things are invisible; any idea where I fucked up?

The emulator is the problem. Try local emulator or ntleas.

Looks like ntleas worked, thanks user.

Could help more if we could visualize the issue

Painfully average background characters.

Eh, I kinda know how to do it, its too much of a pain so I droped it.

Harshfu a cute.

Why are you so opposed to showing a picture user? For all you know someone might just do the thing for you.

Because showing a picture won't help when its tenical. What am I going to show a picture of? All I want to do I change the hair color independently.

You show a picture of what looks "wrong" to you. You aren't clearly expressing what part of it you don't like, and it could be a really easy fix for someone if you're looking at it the wrong way.
>a picture won't help when its tenical
This fucking guy.

>This fucking guy.
Okay, forget I asked. My bad, I got it.

> the way Joyful rhymes nearly everything
That's so cute. I should've added one sooner.

What are you afraid of user? Who hurt you when you posted a picture once on Veeky Forums?

There you go. So how do I do it?

A picture of the HAIR. You said the texture looked wrong. That it didn't fit. Putting it in AAU is an archive override, which you were already told. That means you make the hair xx and then use archive replacement to see it in game.

Is AAU supposed to crash every time you back to the main screen?

She does not look like a professional nurse. I would not trust her with my medical care.

>three months till they announce the next Artificial Game

>three months till everything people here worked hard for becomes completely worthless

Just don't get your hopes too high. If you have no expectations you can't be let down.

But user the fun part is to make girls all over again.

>mfw next Artificial Game will have 3DPD art style

Youd be excited?

>Artificial Girl games were kawaii uguu
>Artificial Academy was kawaii uguu
>AA2 is kawaii uguu
>thinking the next Artificial game won't be uguu either

>blank, dead eyes
>excited

Probably went overboard but I think shes the bestest now.

Looks good

Thanks! Now all I need is those colored red nails and she's set.

Bestest at wearing beige?

Bestest for daily headpats until her hairband falls off.

Cute. What face is that?

Subtitles or translations for farewell/goodbye transfer nessages when?

Is that Sarahs daughter?

Tot steamgroup VIP face.

When you learn Japanese and subject yourself to the torture of listening to those lines over and over until you properly translate them.

She could be.

Today was the first snow of the winter. Look at all this shit

Why people are fucking themselves?