>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcA3cCQfe3s
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh
jujunaught.tumblr.com/post/153809917124/milfdva
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where were you when you realized console is hard mode and pc is the easy mode of platforms?
youtube.com/watch?v=VcA3cCQfe3s

Do you play on easy mode, /owg/?

discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

/owg/ discord for salty McSalters

BOOOSTED GARBAGE. This is a FTP game that you get ripped off paying 40$ Lets be clear it is stupid fun. But mostly just stupid. Its pure cheese. Terrible balance, junk maps, tons of points to hang your character up on. Characters have 1 hit kills that require no skill and kill your whole team? Really blizzard thats fun? Also crippling lag Ive never played a game without game breaking lag so I cant win unless I play lucio then I win 80% This is prrly the last game I buy from blizzard its basically just candy it looks good and even tastes ok but its really garbage. (0/10)

Overwatch is just another example of how this industry moves to destroy what it gaming really means. You create an multiplayer online title with the proposal to cause addiction in the players, to make them spends a lot of money. Meanwhile, the good singleplayer games are lost with tons of DLC. I don’t approve and will never approve it. If you want to make a game, invest to make a really good campaign for it. Not everyone likes to play online. Overwatch is a failure. Blizzard wasted a lot of talent in this garbage and they did just for money (Activision screams in your ears). Unbelievable. (0/10)

Even if this is copypasta, I wish I had see this before buying the game recently Definitely regret it.

KILL ALL MEI SHITTERS

Game just desigh to be f2p.
it look’s like robbery then you see only 2 game modes.
And this collection items – mostly boring junk. There’s nothing to achive
Game fastly become boring, lack of variety and all maps structure are same.
Dead ends and long corridors everythere. (1/10)

I love Hana.

DS and Uncharted cucks angry at overwatch for winning GOTY, kek

How much 40$ is ?

She's taken.

>muh campaign
You mean that thing you'll spend 20 hours tops on and never touch again?

>Wanna play Genji
>But want to play Tracer
WHAT DO?!

* too simple
* too casual
* too slow
* graphics for little kids
* awful community
* nothing new or innovative in this game

Yes this game can be funny… for short time, there are better and cheaper games to spend time with your friends

Uninstall.exe

>That one guy who comes into generals just to shit on a game

salty mei shitter confirmed

play Sombra :^)

mei nerfs when?

Are the inputs really tied to the framerate? If I set everything to low, will it make a difference, even for a 60hz screen?

JUNKRAT BUFFS WHEN

The new LFG feature on Xbone has been great for finding groups to do comp with.

Aside from being one of the biggest wastes of time video games you could possibly play, Overwatch is anything but fun. With horribly balanced heroes and maps that share the same make up, the game is basically boring. Say you wish to try your hand at competitive; maybe test your skills with people of similar talent? Well good luck. Overwatch has a nasty habit of pairing you with other players that are multiple levels of prestige higher than you. Additionally, since the newest update, winning your ten games is equivalent to not even playing the game. Someone who wins 7 or 8 out of their games has the same chance of being ranked with players who have only won one. All-in-all, Overwatch is a poor excuse for an FPS with Blizzard once again trying to hop on the band wagon of popular game genres

He doesn't need a buff, a good junkrat goes gold in damage every fuckin game.

tracer nerfs when?

here's your (you)

This game is one of the most over hyped piece of shit ever made, come on, I have more fun playing 90's fps.
This game is just a poor copy of Team Fortress 2, there's no strategy involved, just mindless shooting and shooting without any tactic whatsoever, call of duty style.

Bad Things:
- No good single player mode (poor AI bots only)
- Bad and REPETITIVE gameplay overall
- Microtransactions (pay to win)
- Very high PC requirements
- Very expensive launch price
- Uninspired characters
- Weak weapons
- Extreme over hype
- Lag

Good Things:
None

D.VA buffs when?

Maybe once she gets a better bomb.

Amélie Lacroix
>Xmas event: SOON
>tfw enough Overshekels to get everything

This will be canon.
You're braced for the reveal in the holiday comic right?

Why does everyone need buffs on all the easy to play heros

Embarrassing.

Waiting for five minutes to get paired with a bunch of idiots who couldn't collectively solve the "square peg - round hole" puzzle has never been so much fun! Meanwhile, the other team is invariably an elite strike force with perfect team comp and coordination, and every game ends up a steamroll. Seriously, **** you and your **** matchmaking, Blizzard.

Give Concussion Mine a 6 second cooldown, increases his mobility and damage in one go. That's it.

Been mid 50s season 1, been mid plat season 2, somehow I place high plat and made it into diamond for season 3.

Is ranking up easier because I'm a garbage player.

Jamison Fawkes!

Cutest and best pairing

More like nerfs. I want my waifu all for myself again.

Welp

While the game may be fun and polished, the fun falls flat after a few hours of game play. Playing it feels just like TF2. The only difference is the presence of cyber sex appeal and some skills which hardly stand out when compared to multitude of weapons in other FPS games. Matchmaking balance is not good, repetitivity gets you early, melee is pretty much non-existent. Critics must have been paid a lot to sugarcoat such a flat game.

Road hog all damn day.

Did you throw?

I mean how is that possible?

how

>Hey user! I got this Pachimari for you!

Korean hackers are ruining the game. If you play from the US West coast, Europe, or South East Asia, you will be paired up with Korean hackers. In Korea, Overwatch itself is free. Players use "PC Bangs", internet cafes, to play and pay the cafe, which pays a royalty to Blizzard. Blizzard is actively profiting from the PC Bangs allowing users to download cheats, and letting the PC Bang operates do whatever. Normally this wouldn't be such a problem if you have cheaters facing cheaters. But said cheaters are coming over to the non-Korean servers to climb competitive ranked games easier. If they start to lose the match, they'll turn on obvious auto-aiming cheats enough to reverse the game and win.

Blizzard is making a LOT of money off of the PC Bangs and has no plan to deal with the cheaters. Do NOT buy a game where cheaters get the game for (mostly) free and are not banned.

This make me want to make a smurf account just to see what happens when you try to place, but preform as terribly as possible.

are you physically impaired?

I'd like there to be a separate purgatory gamemode called "Daycare" for people who are fucking bad. I want them to have to click the one and only button in the middle of their screen called "Daycare" so they understand how bad they are, and where they belong.
Dumpster these fucking mouthbreathers.

I bought this game an in my second match the game was putting me up against people level 90+, there wasn't a single person in the game that was even on a similar level to me. Every single player had at least tens of hours into the game more than I did.
I'm told this is because the game enforces a 50% win rate, so basically I was being sent into hell because the people I was playing with were doing too good and they needed a good loss to bring them back in line. Great Blizzard, just great, that's a perfect way to introduce people to your game.

There are no dedicated servers that you can run yourself that's it end of story you're stuck with the enforced 50% win rate, as opposed to interesting games or good teams or even being matched up with players of a similar skill level, nope 50% win rate.

Alright, /v/, if Doomfist ends up being a melee-specialized tank with solid damage, how do you think that would that shake up the current trends in the game?

post a gameplay

If you got money simply DONT buy overwatch. I wish I coudl have a refund for this :(
The game is like in an "alpha stage". Classes are TOTALLY unbalanced and there are a plenty of hackers with their aimbot ruining every single quick match.
I think this is another blizzard fail after diablo 3 ..... GG BLIZZ!

good Pharmercy cosplay

are we being raided by /palg/ right now?

Not much since you also described reinhart.

>this
>this
>this
I was playing on 1900 last season and it was pretty fun already.

> no event pics leaks
it's save to say it comes out on the 13th at this point

Overpriced, overhyped, little content.
Extremely unbalanced and dumb characters.
Amateur, unprofessional and dumb AF hitboxes.
Very unpleasant to solo players, literally unplayable and very much frustrating.

Game is fun when you just start and are learning. Once you're done it is extremely frustrating and anti-fun

What would you tell Hana if you ever meet her?

Horrible game, I don't know how people can enjoy this. It gets so boring after a few matches. The characters, the ambients and everything is so childish. The reason of all this hype and success is probably just the name Blizzard.

>literally unplayable and very much frustrating.
>Game is fun when you just start and are learning. Once you're done it is extremely frustrating and anti-fun

Daily reminder that sombra is NOT a dps

She's a stealth janitor

Her passive shows enemies under 50% health for a reason

She denies health packs and does a pick-a-boo in the covering spots when the enemy needs it the least

She's basically reaper for smart people.
If she doesn't do damage in your opinion, you're simply too retarded for her playstyle and you probably have a hard time with Symmetra too "because she sucks hurr durr"

t. Reinhardt main

Fag of the Same variety.

"Please accept this humble offering of Doritos and Mountain Dew."

never, she's obviously some higher up's favourite hero

>Toss bomb
>Goes all of two meters in front of her

what the fuck is going on at blizzard hq

Most likely everyone's

THE COMPANY IS NAMED BLIZZARD

HER ULTIMATE IS A, OH, I DON'T KNOW, A SANDSTORM?

>Blizzard is making a LOT of money off of the PC Bangs and has no plan to deal with the cheaters. Do NOT buy a game where cheaters get the game for (mostly) free and are not banned.

It's a serious problem at the grand master rank, watching zonda and taimou yesterday, they had two games with hackers, and that was for the short while that I spent watching them.

Looks like she got some fake titties for me too

>Satan
>everyone's favorite

(You)'s! Get your (You)'s here!

Best girl

This game doesn't have any glaring bugs. It doesn't crash and is optimized fairly well. However the gameplay is trash. Every encounter in the game feels cheap. Every ability makes it feel as though the players has no control. Play of the games are dominated by people who push "Q" for their ultimate. Certain heroes can spam abilities to be successful, while others make the tiniest mistake and pay the biggest price. Overall, I cannot leave this game without feeling salty. I'd avoid this one if you like skill-based shooters.

So many people could have just said no to this.

Artists could have said no.
Engineers could have said no.
Playtesters could have said no.
ANYONE could have said no.

But we still got literal shit: the hero.

>this one autist spamming

lmao

Source?

But user, Mei is best girl.

Next nagging point: Matchmaking there is experience in this game. experience is gained by playing matches and, well, getting experience with the game. this means there is a big number that indicates a level of skill that this player is supposed to have attained. Now overwatch doesnt care at all. You WILL be matched with players much weaker than you or with players much much better than you for the sole purpose of creating relatively even win percentage, that enables blizzard to call their game "balanced".

The fucking dream, my dude. Guy inspires me.

>has a soundcloud
Next thing i'll hear is that he rollerblades/ice skates and has dreadlocks.

Literally every girl who ISN'T Mei is best girl.

Are you sure?

You're wrong, user. I'm sorry to have to break it to you like this.

SO MANY BUGS BUGS BUGS... and Who call it as shooting? It's more like lol. But match making system is worse than lol. Character balance is BAD. Just like lol. If you pick `weak' character, you will listen a bunch of swears. After the game, you push a report button. But nothing is changed.

Who is this fuckboy and where did he come from

So did Lucio get his legs replaced or is it like power armor?

Yes

Overwatch is superficially pleasing but the depth is nowhere to be seen. There are no alternate weapons for characters and they can only be played in one or two ways. Their abilities are far from original, borrowing heavily from a variety of games. To top it off, some abilities don't even require aiming. In an FPS. Do you see the contradiction here? A genre that's supposed to reward skill. In addition, hitboxes are completely wack. Simple google this (and look at videos about it) to find out how silly they are. Oh, a word about "progression" too. There is literally nothing to unlock except cosmetics. That'll surely help its longevity!

To summarize; a game that looks good on the outside but has very, very low depth and doesn't require as much skill as any budding FPS fan would want it to. This is pretty much Baby's First FPS.

I hate to break your heart, user, but Mei is objectively the only bad girl in Overwatch in the sense that she's awful, not that she's kinky.

Mercy is absolutely the kinkiest.

Thanks for the review, IGN.com.

I'm trying to do that now but it takes forever to get to 25. I cant play normally because I think the placements take your qp stats into account.

Been playing mostly attack torbs and symmetras and trying to purposely lose games so its taking forever to get to 25

She's a wimp. Why else would she have 150 HP?

>Black Friday Sale players are STILL SHIT

>I cant play normally because I think the placements take your qp stats into account.

they don't

People keep saying they do yet I never see a real credible source. I've been playing shit anyways just to be safe so that this isnt just a huge waste of time for me

Why would they? QP is meant for fun or practicing heroes for competitive players. Stats are seperate.

Does this game force you to lose?

jujunaught.tumblr.com/post/153809917124/milfdva

I think I played a match with you earlier. Did you place that spray?

why