How do I stop being a scared pussy while driving?

Alright Veeky Forums, I need your help.

I'm going to be completely honest with you. I'm scared of driving. I don't want to be, but I am. I'm terrified to get on the highways, I'm scared anytime there is even a slight amount of inclement weather, I'm scared of snow, every time I drive, i'm frightened. And I don't want to be. I want to enjoy driving. I want to be into cars. But I just can't. It seems like my whole driving experience up untill this point has worked against me.

>Didn't get my licence until I was in my 20's because my parents would never go driving with me so I could never get the expirience.
>Drivers ed teacher said I was so bad that they made me pull into a mall parking lot so they could yell at me for breaking through turns. I never went back.
>Got hit by a fucking car at one point jaywalking.
>Live in upper midwest so constantly have to deal with snow and poor weather conditions when I go to and from work. Terrified every time.
>Knew multiple people who had stories of friends/family die in car wrecks (or become paralyzed/mutilated)
>Almost been run off the road by angry coon
>Had to drive through 30 miles of super dense fog once
>Have skidded into intersections due to snow
>I tell people about my fear of highway driving and how if you crash going 70 you're fucking dead, and no one cares or understands (everyone does it, what are you gonna just not drive on highways?, etc.)

It's fucking crippling me. I think everytime I go driving that this is gonna be the time I crash, or get crippled, or die. It's embarrassing but I dont know how to get over it. You guys all seem to love cars and love driving. How do I learn to love the thing I'm most afraid of?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_19117_7-horrible-ways-universe-can-destroy-us-without-warning.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EgLMe5X97MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How I got over my fear of driving:

>Rear ended an Acura TL who pussed out at a stop sign when he looked like he was going
>Wrecked into a guard rail, took my bumper off in the snow and limped home
>Rolled a SUV in January of this year
>Daily a carb'd, 350 swapped ranger that has no heat ATM, no fuel gauge, and leaks oil. (Air bag functionality is also in question)

My advice is to abandon your fear of dying, being stranded, and terribly maimed in an auto accident.

I'm the opposite to you user. At 18 i buy a moped for university i drove it around a car park for 5 minutes then took it out on the road, one of the scariest things i have every done had some guy pull up next to me and shout to go faster.

Next year or riding that thing daily in any weather just for the fun off it.

Move out of the city campus and by a motorcycle for the highway. Once again scary as fuck but fun and the rush i would get out of lane splitting was amazing especially when you go threw a gap small then you thought it was.

Finally got caught out a few months back by a chink on her phone and the bike got totaled. She ended up spending a fuck ton on lawyers to make the accident my fault so she wouldn't lose her license and my insurance didnt want to pay to fight it. Hope she gets cancer.

Then i bought a little A-B car which i hate, No fun, No danger, No risk. Only thing i like is when its raining i don't get wet. Going to save up and get another bike in a year or so. The risk is high but thats the price of living user.

In a car your odds of dying are pretty slim anyway. You need to relax and watch out for Asians

how did you learn to drive?

Are you looking ahead far enough? If you're looking just in front of your car, then it feels like any speed is going too fast.

Don't take turns too fast in the first place, I usually brake to 20 km/h before turning. Skidding through intersections with snow is entirely your fault for going too fast and/or not having snow tires.

For your highway fear, you can always drive behind a slower vehicle like a truck (but obviously don't go into their blind spot). No one's going to be tailgating you because they will just lane change knowing you can't go any faster. Don't be afraid of the speed because it's actually going to be more dangerous if you're under the speed limit when everyone's passing you. Heck, people will already be passing you even if you are at the speed limit.

Before I got my G2, I already watched a season of Canada's Worst Driver which I actually learned quite a bit from.

kek, are you me bro? I used to be terrified of driving as well. not only that but I also got hit by a car while walking in a cross walk and didn't get my license til I was in my 20s. I also ran into a parked car when I was 16 when my mom let me take her car out even though I didn't have a license. thank god it belonged to a chill asian family and they let us just pay for it, didn't even call the cops. anyway, all I can recommend is to drive, drive, drive. drive through neighborhoods, parking lots, highways, anywhere. any time you're not busy doing something else, you should be driving. just do it til you feel comfortable with it. that's what worked for me anyway. good luck bro.

Literally just drive more often and accept the fact no matter how much of a good driver you are, bad things can happen because of some idiot was looking at the phone instead of the road.

Don't worry about the future, just enjoy the present.

this level of shitposting is abolutely disgustingly inferior to a f1 driver of say even an f3 driver

But where is the balance between not fearing death but also not getting into an accident cause you dont give a fuck?

>You need to relax
Thats what everyone always says. "Odds of it happening are so slim." Except the reason they are odds to begin with is because it COULD. and it COULD be me.

>how did you learn to drive?
Friend of mine in college found out through an accident. They were a good friend and said theyd keep it to themselves but would show me. Eventually got enough practice to pass my drivers test.

>For your highway fear, you can always drive behind a slower vehicle like a truck
Whenever I have to drive I usually do this. Then nobody cuts me off because no one wants to be behind a truck. Except me.

> Don't be afraid of the speed because it's actually going to be more dangerous if you're under the speed limit when everyone's passing you.
Everyone always says that. But if I crash going 30, I get a little hurt. I crash going 50, I might get a little fucked up. I crash going 80, chances are I'm fucking dead. I dont see how faster speeds are "safer"

>kek, are you me bro? I used to be terrified of driving as well. not only that but I also got hit by a car while walking in a cross walk and didn't get my license til I was in my 20s
Christ at least Im not the only one.

>good luck bro.
thanks

just enjoy the present.

I cant. Thats the whole problem.

This isnt shitposting. Im actually looking for help.

Stay off the roads. I'm serious. Your timidity is a hazard to all the other drivers and someday you will cause an accident despite all your good intentions. Your biggest fear driving shouldn't be whether or not you get hurt, but rather maiming or killing that family of four in the next car. Your focus is completely wrong, and that is why you fail.

Clearly driving isnt for you then. Take the bus/uber until driver-less cars are affordable.

This makes no sense. Because I'm scared I should just not drive? Ever?

That shit is decades away. And Im not paying for an uber everytime I need to go someone. I can drive fine, I'm just scared while doing it.

civic for 3k

wut

You get over it by doing it. I was pretty terrified when I started learning, as well.

Nothing like a 40mile drive home on the most dangerous highway in your state (high speeds, lots of twists through some foothills) during torrential downpour to make you man up in a fucking hurry, especially if you've only been driving for 2 months.

Now I drive an FD which is a completely different experience from the Jeep Compass I learned to drive on. My anus puckers up ever so slightly when a bus or truck turns into oncoming traffic at a light and I'm in the left lane.

Seriously, the only way to get over your fears is to confront them, even if it scares the ever loving shit out of you. The only way to stop being a pussy is to not be a pussy enough times that it no longer bothers you.

Save up for a "safe" car. Make safety ratings a priority. I was talking to a retard who survived a 120mph (I don't believe him but that's what he said) crash with only a few scratches. Car was FUCKED but he was ok. Shit's designed to save your ass in every way now, so put some faith in it.

Also, drive a fucking lot. I used to be scared of driving, now I'm scared of myself because I drive like a madman.

3+ hours of drifting through and pushing a 190e with near-bald tires through banjo country unplowed snow-ridden roads will help you get over your fears real quick.

Thats what everyone always tells me. But it's been a while now and it feels like ill never get over it

i should look up my cars safety ratings. maybe that will help

what car do you have?

2013 Hyundai Elantra

i'm not trying to be a dick or anything

but why don't you just not fucking drive?
Clearly if it scares you, its not your thing, and you'll only be putting others in danger with your irrational phobias.

It's 2016, you don't exactly need a car anyways.

Because then his being a faggot has caused him to be a burden on everyone he knows that is able to drive, whom he will be pestering for rides frequently.

uber exists
public transport exists

OP here
see

Neither exist in every area, if you don't live in a city you have access to neither.

cycling. horseriding. both options if you're intent on being a lazy fuck and not just walking.

The universe can kill us at any moment, drive and enjoy it while you can.

cracked.com/article_19117_7-horrible-ways-universe-can-destroy-us-without-warning.html

>letting other people drive for you

Why are you on Veeky Forums?

Japanese American user here and I would blow your fucking doors off on the touge

>riding 30 miles to work on a bike, average American commute
>or walking that distance
>getting to work on time

Just stop posting, user.

Self driving car

>used to love cars as a kid
>get to driving age
>constantly delay getting the license out of laziness
>and after a few driving lessons, out of fear
>driving instructor's recommendation was that I was too nervous and twitchy to drive, even
>almost 30 and still no license

Feels good to live in a city with decent public transit.

Honestly OP, I have no clue about what causes your anxiety towards driving other than your shitty behaviour and driving skills.

I love this one
>Drivers ed teacher said I was so bad that they made me pull into a mall parking lot so they could yell at me for breaking through turns. I never went back.
Like what the fuck were they supposed to do? They're educating, which is what the "ed" in "drivers ed" is short for. You didn't go back because "boohoo they yelled at me abloobloobloo :(((((", are you a fucking teenage girl?

Here's my advice. I'm not sure how far this will penetrate because you do seem like a bit of a simple fucker, but here it is:
Make a point of driving aggressively on occasion, preferably when you're alone on the road. Learn to drive a car hard both in and out of traction. Force yourself to cruise 180kmh down the motorways with a good radar detector. Find where the local skidders go to race, usually nearby hills, and have some fun in a manual transmission. Go nuts.
This will not only teach you the limits of your car and how to rectify an otherwise fatal loss of traction but will also teach you to keep your eyes on the road in the event of police etc.
We all crash, most likely. I've been in one crash where I oversteered in the middle of a corner at around 160-170 kmh, airbags didn't even deploy. A pack of cigarettes, some expletives and an insurance claim later and I'm still driving the same car without anxiety. What can you take away from that? Don't worry about dying in a crash. Safety standards for 00's+ cars are insane and there's a very decent chance you'd survive.

Basically grow a pair of balls, learn to drive and harden the fuck up. Predict the traffic ahead of you and drive accordingly. Don't be an asshole but also don't be a pussy. Be a good gooch.

Alternatively, the mature thing to do is to go to an advanced driving course on a closed track and learn some very valuable skills safely, but that's money, live and learn I say.

>>Daily a carb'd, 350 swapped ranger that has no heat ATM, no fuel gauge, and leaks oil. (Air bag functionality is also in question)

Oh yeah?? My daily has bad tires, leaky oil, no airbags because salvage, bad alternator, coolant leak and temp gauge is out

Fite me.

Just fucking go out and drive. There's no magic trick to become a great driver or get over it besides face it head on. You have some traumatizing events and I'm not trying to belittle it, but you need to just face it. We as a species make benefit vs. risk decisions without really realizing it everyday, and yes there is a risk of injury or financial loss, but that's weighed against the chances of it occurring and the benefits.

About being physically maimed: shit is going to happen to you in life whether you take preventative steps or not. Life happens whether we want to or not, and driving on the road is the same thing. The only way you'll minimize the risk is learn how to actually drive defensively (Or aggressively, depending how you view it) and train yourself to be aware of your surroundings while driving. Sure, there might be a low chance of an irresponsible driver fucking your life up from their own ineptitude, but there comes a bottom line where you have to weight risk against benefits (The abysmally low chance of getting in a car accident that is life altering vs. the ability to travel large distances in a quick amount of time under your own ability and will).

And nigger, what the fuck are you doing skidding into intersections? You live in the midwest where you can expect a decent amount of snowfall each year. Ask people how to drive in snow/ice, practice in empty parking lots, and ffs, drive slower so you can pump your brakes when coming to the stop instead of flat out braking hard. You'll just skid from locking your tires and lose all grip. Just drive slower than the posted speed limit, just not too slow so a car won't just ram you from behind (Like, going 10 when it's 50 will probably get both of your days fucked).

you're a cuck

i daily an MR2 with 10 yearold tires

>wet off ramps
>wet everything
>snap oversteer

just accept that you are already dead.
once you've done that nothing can scare you.

>I tell people about my fear of highway driving and how if you crash going 70 you're fucking dead, and no one cares or understands (everyone does it, what are you gonna just not drive on highways?, etc.)
don't be a bitch. in order to crash going 70 on the highway, you have to try. unless you live in los angeles you really have nothing to fear from highways

Having experience growing up with atvs and motorcycles, I was spoiled a bit, then got my first car at 18 or so, and drove it on private property for a while, mostly dicking around. Finally got my license at 18.5 because California.
I have no fear at all, 100+ in heavy traffic, weaving through lighter traffic ect.

What helps the most, is generally experiencing panic situations. Knowing how you handle them, and driving accordingly. If you're the type that just locks the brakes in fear and smashes into the obstacle, then you should keep good follow distance and go with traffic flow.
If you take the shoulder, and naturally control a beautiful drift from the back end falling off the pavement, sliditaround the object in a glorious American manner with bald eagles flying in thr background. Well...

What this guy said, really.

Force yourself to overdo it so that you learn shit, when you're in a situation where you have the capability to avoid a crash you will more easily be able to do so if you know what you're doing than if you spaz out and react the wrong way.

Worst case scenario invest in some sim-driving/racing gear so you can practice at home without risk of injuring yourself and your car, but this is not a substitute for actually going out and driving, conditions in the sim will never perfectly mirror real life.

Learning to drift (advanced driving courses can teach you this essentially) is honestly really helpful, as drifting is all about keeping control of the car after you've lost grip. It's pretty much just finely-controlled crashing. Doing so in the car you intend to be driving (if yours is RWD or AWD) is probably the best way to do it, as that'll get you used to how the car shifts its weight around - once you're accustomed to how it reacts to extreme circumstances, you'll be better able to control it when you're unintentionally forced into one.

This is kinda funny actually. I always bring up how dangerous driving actually is statistically compared to other things, like flying, elevators, sharks, etc - the freak accidents people who drive everyday without thinking about it are usually afraid of. The argument being "why are you afraid of this stuff if driving is objectively far, far, more dangerous."

You just have to accept that there's a certain amount of risk involved with being alive, do what you can to minimize it, and ignore the rest. Even if hundreds of thousands (millions?) of people are injured in auto accidents every year, a billion more drive every day and are completely fine.

You're just a shit driver.

>Everyone always says that. But if I crash going 30, I get a little hurt. I crash going 50, I might get a little fucked up. I crash going 80, chances are I'm fucking dead. I dont see how faster speeds are safer.

The kinetic energy of a body in motion is 1/2mv^2, where m is mass and v is velocity. So you're correct that slamming into a wall at 30 isn't as bad as slamming into a wall at 80. What it also means is that slamming into a car going 50 when you're going 80 is also far *worse* than slamming into a wall at 30, because of that squared term. There's a shit ton more energy.

So you're better off matching speed, because if someone hits you it's best if you guys are close together speed wise. Even a small change is significant.

As to general anxiety about driving, this sounds more clinical. Ppl telling you to "get over it" are talking out of their ass. If your insurance will cover it (because land of the free home of the high premium), then go to a shrink. Your GP can give you a reference. Look for a ph.d.

I used to be not so great about driving. The core part is feeling in control. You need to feel comfortable controlling the car at all times. Maybe a defensive driving course may help with this? They generally get into detail about this sort of thing, like conditioning you to respond appropriately to traction loss so that you don't overreact and make things worse.

So, your recommendation is that he get anxiety medication and then "get over it?"

>Driving 45, imminent head on collision with a car going 60
>speed up to 60 to match his speed

Seems counterintuitive.

The impact alone is deadlier, but less likely to happen, because you are part of traffic instead of an obstacle in the same way that a tire rolling down the road is an obstacle. People drive next to you and slowly past you, not around you.

Do you:
Walk into a pond full of very friendly alligators that have been trained since birth to love humans and even suck dick?
or
Walk into a pond of piranhas that were fed yesterday?

>My advice is to abandon your fear of dying, being stranded, and terribly maimed in an auto accident

>"just stop being scared, bro!"

Drive a large vehicle and get over your mortality.

I recommend you get some professional driving lessons OP. They teach you proper observational techniques and how to keep with the 'flow' of traffic.

Basically

Also stop valuing your own life. Nothing has value. The ego is powerless against the uncaring aeons.

Armed with this fedora you may now go buy a screaming DEADLY fast crotch rocket. I recommend the ninja 250 or yamaha R3.

The ego has plenty of power if you have good spatial awareness/reasoning.

If you're a confident, precise and alert driver you ain't got nothing to fear.

I am fine at driving fast, driving in bad conditions, etc.
I hate tricky multi lane intersections. Driving in Boston is hell for me.

No you're still going to die

>snap oversteer
>more like "I have no throttle control"

Hello. Am the exact same way. I drive a shit can sr20det welded diff 240, which means everytime I drive I'm just as liable to die at 20 mph on a slight bend then someone doing 50 through a corner in a kek box Fiesta. Uh, I just go out and have fun driving. I go through existential crises everyday but I have a habit of not letting them affect me and my automotive life. If I'm going to die in a car, I'm fixing to have as much fun as I can up to that point. Mild boost pulls, if the intersections are completely clear in a turning lane, maybe a 1st gear clutch kick and so on.

Either man the fuck up and stop being a little pussy, or return your license, sell your car, and ride the bus.

I used to be just like you OP but I'm going to say what most other people have said and just force yourself to drive more or find a good teacher or mentor. Don't waste more of your life without the freedom that the skill of driving a car allows. I got my license when I was 27 I'm still pretty noob and not comfortable enough to hoon yet but I'll get there

We'll get there OP

Go indoor karting. Not just once, but at least a few times over a month.

These karts will be way too slow for a serious accident, but will still feel fast on a tight track, so you can safely and gradually push your comfort zone and grow your tolerance for speed at your own pace.

Learn the track at a relaxed pace first. Once your laptimes start going up, you'll gain confidence behind the wheel in a way that's both safe and fun.

(Tips for a complete beginner: Don't forget to relax that death grip on the wheel or your arms go out. When approaching a corner, brake on straight, coast through the tight bit, apply gas smoothly. If you break and turn, you spin. Start learning about racing line.)

>> Don't be afraid of the speed because it's actually going to be more dangerous if you're under the speed limit when everyone's passing you.
>Everyone always says that. But if I crash going 30, I get a little hurt. I crash going 50, I might get a little fucked up. I crash going 80, chances are I'm fucking dead. I dont see how faster speeds are "safer"
The point is that a slow car forces everyone else to overtake and maneuvering increases accident risk for everyone. Therefore driving at the traffic speed eliminates unnecessary maneuvers and it's safer for all.

How do you even see this crash happening? It sounds like you expect a crash to be a head-on or against a wall type instant stop collision. That only applies if there is something to hit. If you drive slower than traffic flow, you make yourself that object for everyone else.

Anyway, I used to be terrified driving in the city. Avoided the center for years. You know, you get used to it. Only took couple of decades for me. Cheers!~

I accidentally got this job at a transport company, i'm daily driving a Big ass Mercedes Sprinter everyday. Sometimes fully loaded with cargo.

When you drive this much through the whole country i started getting used to highways and such.

Became more comfortable driving my own car as well.

You're making driving into a chore or unwanted experience by constantly being paranoid over it.

You gotta realize driving is a freedom man. A freedom that some people never get to experience in their lives. Take a deep breath and let go of your fears and just go drive. You don't need a destination, just go out and do it.

You only live once, user. Better to die with a smile trying to pull a hectic skid around a corner.

Oh yeah?
My car won't even start

Drive in a predictable style according to the rules of the road.

no, he does make sense. your fear of driving should mean that you stay off the road until your fear subsides. my mother is like you, with a crippling fear of driving on freeways. if she sees even a highway overpass and she cant see the traffic light after,you get out from under the overpass, she will not drive under it. if she is driving in a place she is unfamiliar with, she gets very skittish. she will lose all sense of space over anxiety and will drive in the middle of the road at 5 or 10 under, which is EXTREMELY unsafe. in inclement weather she also gets nervous and if people are talking to loud she gets nervous as well.
you are a hazard to the road in your current state

Life is a chore, faggot.

>20km in turns
PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT
top kek son.
you can go abour 60mph into 90deg turns on an fwd without trouble. go around 25-45mph and your more than likely safe.

user, I know the fear when I first started driving. My first highway drive was through heavy fog.

No one will hit you, it's actually pretty rare accounting for all the drivers on the road. All you need to do is follow all road rules, and have spatial awareness.
>Changing lanes in city/highway
>ALWAYS USE TURNING SIGNALS, ALWAYS
>Never make a risk unless you HAVE to, check blind spots and if you need some space open your window and wave to the driver to let you in the lane
Spatial awareness is key. Over time, driving safely will increase your confidence. Just drive, user. I know it will be scary for the first few many times, but you'll realize the road is safer than you think. I live in Florida, which is possibly the worst state for drivers, and I've never gotten into an accident. (Driving for 5 years). Just be safe, be confident, and have good habits. ALWAYS checking blind spots, ALWAYS use turn signals, and ALWAYS let people into your lane when they put their blinker on.

>How do I stop being a scared pussy while driving?
Realize that many things can happen to you that are outside of your control. Admit that the universe is really the one who's in control here, and do whatever the fuck you want.

Buy Assetto Corsa and a good FFB wheel. The modern sims and the modern hardware got extremely realistic so you will understand how the car reacts in certain situations. You will learn how oversteering and understeering feels, how it feels to slide etc. It will make you a better driver and you will lose your fear, believe me.

I bet you think I'm kidding, but I really mean it! Even professional racedrivers practice with those things. Try it out!

>So you're better off matching speed, because if someone hits you it's best if you guys are close together speed wise. Even a small change is significant.
What are you talking about?
If two cars hit eachother at 80mph each, it would be the same as a car hitting a wall at 160mph.

OP is a cuck

The freedom to fucking sit in traffic. This is the most american of all memes.

You're going to die. Everyone does. Everyone will. It is inevitable and unavoidable.

Come to terms with your mortality, or live your life in fear of everything.

If 2 cars of equal mass hit each other at 80mph or is the same as hitting a wall at 80mph

i grew up with parents who used to street race in their youth, and worked in a garage so i guess getting behind the wheel was a totally normal thing for me

i couldn't imagine what it would be like trying to drive without being familiar with all of it though.

my best advice is just to practice and practice and drive as much as you can, eventually you'll either get used to it and not be as afraid or give up forever and be a bus cuck.

godspeed m8, driving is incredibly liberating

All you have to do is just drive in conditions that freak you out. The more you do it the less it will bunch up your panties. Everyone goes through this when beginning to drive. Get experience and you will be able to drive anywhere at any time.

use your common sense

obviously a head on collision is a different scenario, but you're going to have a divider in a highway or most roads over 60km/h anyways (god help you if this is not the case).

Advice ITT that isnt just "lel get over it and go drive"

- See a shrink
- Take a defensive driving class
- Go karting or racing to get over anxiety

Fucking this.

The only time I get scared when driving a car is when there's some dumb fuck driving a bicycle in the middle of the road or if there's some kids near the road.

>tfw I drive a volvo.
Looks like everyone but me will die in a car crash.

You make this thread every so often. Similar language every time.

So, I'll spell it out for you.
THE ROADS ARE NOT FOR YOU, ANXIETYKEK.
SORT YOUR FUCKING BRAIN OUT, OR END YOURSELF.
IF YOU CANNOT DRIVE, LIVE WHERE THERE IS A BUS TO YOUR JOB.
LEARN OR FUCKING PERISH.
Now stop fucking holding up traffic.

Buy a bus pass retard

Spend an hour watching Russian dashcam videos on Youtube. You'll soon realise that most accidents aren't all that bad.

But, just get used to driving. Go out at stupid O clock and just randomly drive about until you're confident enough to then drive in rush hour without overthinking everything.

Have some comfy crashes:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgLMe5X97MY

>not just setting your alarm a bit earlier
typical spoilt american brat

oh my god, this is my mom to a T. so glad I was able to get my own car.

idk OP, I have the opposite problem. I speed 20 over the limit, zipping around traffic in my legacy wagon. I think I need to stop listening to Eurobeat. It's making me over-confident in my driving abilities.

try xanax, good luck

I didn't say that. CBT is usually far more effective and addresses the root cause, medication just glosses everything over.

Velocity is signed. In a head on collision, one is going -60mph. So "matching speed" means braking.

1/2 mv^2
Seriously this is high school physics. You don't even need algebra for kinematics. Energy is not linear with respect to velocity. Let's do an example:
Say we have a 1000kg car going 30 m/s. Energy is 450,000kj. You'd have this much energy in a collision with a brick wall.

Now say we have two cars, one going 60 and the other going 30 m/s, both weighing the same. The equation of the total energy in a perfect collision is:

.5m1v1^2 - .5m2v2^2

Which simplifies to 500kg(60^2 - 30^2). This is 1,350,000 kj. This is FAR greater than the figure for impacting a wall... And all of this energy is gonna have to go somewhere...

damn, 1.35 jigga joules. sounds painful

Just stop being a bitch.
I really don't know what else to say.

No. Each car will roughly experience the effect of hitting a wall at 80. That's not the same as one car hitting a wall at 160.

Drive with someone who you can talk to and maintain focus at the same time, it relieves stress, helped me a lot

They are just blabbling and I'm like "uhuh. yeah." while watching the road,

>Have skidded into intersections

Fuck yeah cunt get a silvia your a natural skidder.

Have you read the rest of the thread? How could that possibly be helpful?