/vn/ - Visual Novel General #1268

私は, 総てを愛している! Edition

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P9m3E7dGixc
ask.fm/Conjueror/answers/139332514523
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>barely any hype for Himawari

Dies Irae thread?

>wrong thread number
>thread number and edition in the wrong lines

Real thread:

>english translated

disgust.png

That seems like a thread for pedants to me, no thanks

Fuck off, idiot.

>thread war garbage
kill yourself cancer

nigger what do you want me to do, the game is coming out in 4 days and I'm hyped as can be. I'll start posting once I start reading it jesus

Conjueror x Gare thread

>I can read all that text

Amazing. Dies irae here I come.

When are they going to release the "first part" of Dies Irae if the KS succeeds?

I just hope they don't lie about the release date like SP does.

Literally stated in the prefundia, read before you post

>Nasu and Takeuchi doing work when he is swimming in money
No. He will just sit and play video games all day and Takeuchi will just draw more Sabers.

So which thread is the real one ?

>people unironically hyped for that anime tier shading and that bloom to hide the lack of detail

You don't like bloom?

This is the serious VNs thread, go to the other one for moege discussion.

Grils can't rape.

Rance hype.
Himawari hype.

Are MG saving visual novels in the west?

I don't think that Rance can be considered as a VN and reading Himawari without the fandisc is the same as reading a book without epilogue.

Worth noting GO didn't even want to make Aqua After, people just complained a bunch until he threw up his hands and gave up, deciding to pander.

To be somewhat fair to the remake, it has some side stories that you can read after clearing the title.

I think it's the better version overall since the voice acting and new non-crap music improves the experience a lot.

Also, as far as I know, Aqua after wasn't included because the author doesn't like it. It seems to be a polarizing fandisc anyway, with a lot of people on /jp/ preferring the original ending.

>Aqua after wasn't included because the author doesn't like it. It seems to be a polarizing fandisc anyway, with a lot of people on /jp/ preferring the original ending.
Are you retarded?

Great post

GOOD post

Okay post.

Reminder that DI is everything we wanted

>had to make a separate TM bracket because it would btfo everything
pretty funny desu

TM fans are fucking scary, they'll literally buy anything Nasu shits out these days.

> JOPs post in this thread instead of /jp/

I would report them if I thought janitards gave a shit.

Since you guys care so much did you apply for Janitor?

Just cause I don't like litter doesn't mean I'm gonna devote hours a day to picking it up

Bad post.

I don't spend much time here. It's truth, though, that JOPs often derail discussions.

What's SP releasing this month besides Meikyuu patch?

What does Dies irae mean?

doomsday

How do you pronounce Dies irae?

Dies irae

Can't you just use google translate?

Can't you just never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread?

You sure made a quality contribution.

DEE-"S" Ear-Ray.

youtu.be/P9m3E7dGixc

Rusalka is the best.

> Sakura no Uta > Oretsuba
I stopped reading there...

eops have shit taste

I want Rusalka to step on me

That's explain why you that shitty taste...

They're smart enough to know a translated Oretsuba wouldn't be worth reading.

Yeah... can't believe they like garbage like Fate/stay night
Uh, nothing translated is worth reading. Period.

Any opinions on Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People-? Don't have anything to read atm and remembered that I installed it half a year ago. I read that it gets really repetitive. Also vndb states it with 10-30hrs of playtime, but it's linear, so I don't know how there can be such a big time difference. Is it more like 10 hours or 30? I also got Eroge! ~H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai~ and Demonbane installed, I dropped Demonbane about 1/2 in for some reason, but what's your opinion on Eroge! ?

thx

She's a whore that sucks and fucks other men's dicks though.

>so I don't know how there can be such a big time difference.
Individual reading speed can make a big difference, if a game has 30,000 lines of text then reading lines even a little faster means you'll finish the game hours earlier. Then think about how some people have twice the reading speed of others...

I'm okay with that if it meant I could be her slave

>Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People-?
I liked the prequel What a -Beautiful Duwang- better

Eroge if you're looking for a nice fapping experience

Should I back Dies Irae?

Nope. Fate rip off and cuckge

>should I back one of the most acclaimed works in this shit-ridden medium?

no not at all senpai

What is this girl's appeal? Why does she have so many fans on Veeky Forums?

You can't fool me

Arguably the best romance and waifu material heroine in the series. Also femdom loli who's cool and charming.

looks like a dumb whore

Is there any way to stop YU-NO from forcing itself into 640x480 mode? I want it to scale properly but I end up with black bars on all sides, rather than just left/right.

She's pretty great though Amigo

A whore and a baka? Yeah, sure. But still best girl.

Fuck off already

Your endorsement is a guarantee that she's shit.

You're about to play and have two options
>1. Original mosaic censorship
>2. MG's decensored version
What would you pick?

Obviously depends on the artist and how much effort they put into the genitals

I'm fine with either, MG's decensored versions are pretty good and I don't really mind mosaics.

what in the living fuck is going in this picture

What single VN do you want translated the most?

mosaic always

>fucking lesbian shit keeps getting translated instead of SQUEEZ or Bishop games
NIGGER HERESY

>two threads once again

>Bishop games
I'm working on it man

Thank you Quof.
I'd suck your dad's dick just to get a taste of the recipe.

>reading Himawari without the fandisc is the same as reading a book without epilogue.
Not really, because most books with an epilogue have the epilogue planned from the start. Himawari's fandisc was not planned from the start, it's supplemental material.

I imagined they would have integrated the epilogue into the remake one way or another?

>reading Himawari without the fandisc is the same as reading a book without epilogue

ask.fm/Conjueror/answers/139332514523
Try harder, faggot.

If you like chuu2 done by one of the worst chuu2 authors then you'll probably like the steampunk stuff. Sakurai is certainly better than Higashide, at least. There are also 3 titles in the series TL'd right now and a fourth coming probably sometime in 2018, so if you want to get into the series now's as good a time as any.

Eroge isn't bad.

based quof

>I haven't read Himawari, but since I'm an e-celeb drone I'll parrot one because I'm a clueless EOP--even in spite of the fact that multiple people have already answered the question properly using their own words

Kill yourself

I mean he quoted the guy who friggin translated Himawari in the first place, that's the best person to quote in the case next to GO himself.

fucking savage

Try harder, faggot.

I don't have to try with drones like you.

Stop saying bullshit, GO says exactly why he wrote Aqua After in the atogaki after finishing Aqua After
He wrote it after having a realization after hearing Tamura Yukari's view on Aqua's route.

And it's not included in the various console version of the game because the subject matter is far too fucked up

UNATCO?

Fuck you.