Truck Thread

Invited: trucks
Not invited: cucks

My people. Got the ferd back up and running today, had to clean and rebuild the terminals, as well as a new battery because the last one exploded.

Also sold a Holley 4412 i found in my grandpa's garage on eBay for 125 out the door. Was neat

They look so.... posh?

>new battery because the last one exploded.

Did you survive?

8 lugs or no lugs, right?

I've got 7 on 3 of the wheels because the studs are gakked. I've got new suspension waiting to be put in.

Yes, but it sounded like a 12 gauge going off under the hood when it happened

Just brought home a fresh money pit.

I can get behind this.

Find some 8x6.5 axles for the trailer and get matching Alcoas.

I should, the trailer was only about 2k# overloaded. Had to put my WDH on just to keep it mildly level. The 351 did not like hauling the extra weight up the steep bridge near my house. It was a second gear stove piper.

Shit, I didn't know you posted on Veeky Forums, I love your truck!

>Honda CRV pick up

I took this thing for a spin yesterday. 40" Intercos on 24x14 Forces. I've driven Peterbilt dump trucks that honestly rode better.

hey just realized who this is. The burban is looking incredible, I still think you should have stuck with the escalade front end.

My roomate just got this. It has a cam, headers, and a sweet whipple blower on it. pretty fun.

>midsize truck with the Ridgeline
>2 Titans
>an F150
>an F250
>a Ram 3500

the fuck kind of comparison is this

Occasionally, usually far too busy though.

The caddy clip I liked but was getting away from what I wanted to use the truck for. I regret neither buying it nor trading it for the Warn Classic. Might do another one on a future project.

I'd ask for the Whipple, but an L29 or L18 is likely in my future.

A bad one.

what was your old trip? burbalade?

but nice that thing looks great. I remember how much of a cunt your SFA swap was.

I am swapping to disks soon, I just need some more parts.

>Truck Thread
>posts a bunch of notLuxurysedans

Where are the trucks, OP?

Yep.

The Dana 50 was a bit of a cunt but the Dana 60 was a piece of cake.
I'm glad I got the 60 but it really fucked me up on time since the 50 swap was 99% when I finally got the 60.

My old axles didn't go far though, they're going under my roommate's Suburban 1500 so we'll both be on 37s with SAS 97 burbs in a few months. Might talk him into an 88-94 grill too since he needs one anyway.

OTY comparisons only take the newest or most updated models on the market and compare them, picking which one is advancing the genre the most as a whole.

They're not meant to compete against each other directly in intrinsic measures.

God I am pretty sure you had like 3 weeks of just waiting for U bolts.

What engine are you running?

Yeah fucking nobody made a U bolt flip for the SD 50/60, so I had to order custom bolts and plates.
The company I bought the bolts from later emailed me and said they couldn't make 4.25" diameter u bolts and the company I bought the plates from sent ones that were too small. After a week of bullshitting with both of them the first company ended up telling me that 4" u bolts (that they can make) don't actually measure out to 4", but instead to 4.25" (which they said they couldn't make) and the second company wanted me to send the small plates back and wouldn't ship the replacements until they got them.

I've got a stock L31 Vortec 350 for now, just running Hooker 2462 long tubes and the 2.5" duals I welded up.

nice. I am still pricing out what headers I am going to go with when I windsor swap this nig.

the goal is about 280-300whp

Your typical MotorTrend one.

Bump.

I've seen a battery explode once on a charger, fun times. Honestly does sound like a 12 gauge.