Jerking off over GT general

"absolutely brilliant"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q3YPTkBRaOk?t=1m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z15v-5p__hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_9gFT1mEfZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

objectively good

i dare say to be on the watch for people from the union of yuropeon cuckolds who are insanely salty that they lost one of the good things their nation had to America.

hating GT is essentially a dead confirmed shibboleth of a yuropeon

yeah!
america!

Quads of truth

Only a matter of time before Clarkson punches out a SJW Amazon exec, then they're back to square one... again.

I fucking hate Clarkson as anything besides a TV host. Fuck, you're payed millions upon millions just to be funny and drive the shit out of cars most mere mortals will never even smell...and you shit the bed at every chance you get by acting like a spoiled asshole.

I keep dreaming of a show with James May as the main host, joined by Sabine Schmitz and Vicki Butler Hendersone called "Menage a Gear'.

Was pretty good, though I hope they don't use the same format for every episode, the Holy Trinity thing was cool as fuck, but I would like to see at least one actual car review per episode. I also hope the "kill the celebrities" bit means they are done with that forever, I never liked the star in a reasonably priced car.

I agree with everything you said.

Too bad nobody ever brings a Koenigsegg to car shows besides boy/frat drivers.

I enjoyed the show for sure, but it was missing something that Top Gear had. I can't put my finger on it.

are they really letting a fat redneck test drive the car?

Funny, I keep dreaming of a show with James May as the host, joined by James May and James May.

My dreams about Sabine Schmitz are kept separate and usually lead to morning wood like nothing else.

It felt a little tryhard, moreso than the later top gear seasons which were already feeling pretty try hard themselves

Not that it's a deal breaker though, I look forward to more episodes, I hope they get a little more comfortable and tone it down a smidge.

The bantz were weak and the scripted bits were pretty bad.

Still better than the new TG.

>Microsoft Silverlight
Really Amazon?

>E03S01 James May accidentally touches James May's hand and there is an uncomfortable silence in the workshop.

>"That feels marvelous."

i just want a show like the reassembler where may talks about and works on some random car for an hour

The Eboladrome looks like a shit track.

>I keep dreaming of a show with James May as the main host, joined by Sabine Schmitz and Vicki Butler Hendersone called "Menage a Gear'.
James May isn't a nu male faggot like you. Sod off you sad cunt.

T'fuck are you on about? The only people who really hated TG and Clarkson completely are Guardian readers, Stewart Lee and Stewart Lee fans.

>the nation of yurop

American education, folks

watched it for the third time now, it's alright just the obligatory supercar part wasn't that exciting now that the cars have been out for several years.

>e5s02 fallout from the the frearson/phillips incident continues to haunt the workshop as the gang prepare for a recorder recital

Am I the only one who finds it pathetic?

I'm sure there are many autists around.

>they placed their tent literally in the courtyard of Ludwigsburg Palace
neat

You talking about the times? They used the same tires on all the cars for gt

Clarkson is insufferable but hilarious and incredibly loveable - that's why he wasn't fired and is not a homeless washed up drunk right now. I sort of like Hammond (especially in much older shows, like early 2000's), but the character he plays is annoying, and he acts like a faggot with a shitty beard now.

I could watch James May cook pie on a 240p camera for 10 minutes, and I literally did. I would watch a show that's just him talking about cars and the construction of the door handles for several hours.

Wait, so you're saying it takes more time to, design, prototype, and build,a new set, edit, host, and then edit again, than it does to edit maybe 4 cameras and a pro racing driver and host in one.
Wow, it's almost like it takes time to do things... Crazy.

The whole "back to the studio" vibe, and the stig. James May is still the same, but Clarkson is more arrogant and Richard is trying to be too charismatic/entertaining when he was good as a supporting host.

I am sure it's all about entertainment
and watchng not known racing driver hardly keeping a car in tarmac is more entertaining to you than watching journalist performing mad skidz and scoring actual good laptimes.
youtu.be/q3YPTkBRaOk?t=1m34s

as I said I'm sure there are many autists and benchracing faggots around.

Chris Harris did a flying lap, GT did a standing start lap. There's the time differentials.

youre thinking of cars of the people.

spotting an autist everywhere is a truly autistic obsession.
I understand that now you feel urge to post "there are many autists around" for the third time, because otherwise you'll have an axiety attack.
Go ahead

what went wrong?
a) racing driver so bad that he hardly keeps the cars on the tarmac
b) producers so unprofessional to let racing driver do laps after three stooges ruin cars' tires by thrashing them around the track for two days

I can tell you're a mentally challenged armchair racer

>taking Top Gear/Grand Tour car tests and challenges overly seriously

He isn't wrong tho. Just cause he can drive F1 doesn't mean he is an amazing driver 100% of the time. He was kinda shit with the McLaren, not able to handle it, and letting downforce get the better of him, somehow.
And his lines were shit. Road cars can't just go off track like without losing time.

a) 2 wheels on tarmac is good technique, if the curb is flat. using the whole track.
b) i'm pretty sure they brought a truckload of tires and got fresh ones for the hotlap.

that's just the magic of editing.
they didn't show the actual clean lap, it would look boring to normies

>jerking off

(You) are on fire
Check your inbox for 1$ Amazon Primeā„¢ eGiftCard
>4 wheels over the curb and then again 4 wheels back over the curb is good technique
yeah dude, that's why they call those big curbs in the city "speedbumps". It bumps speed.

Well, it's fine, but they lack the early Top Gear comfy.

The move locations part especially triggers me, the slowly evolving TG set was like a character you grew to love.
And well.. it lacks the Regular car aspect.
Sure, this was the pilot and you can't really expect a GTI review in here.

I just fear the format is straying too far away from Comfy car show with banter to Ebin explosions and catchphrases, which is arguably what happened to TG in the first place.

it's not even a curb

Bring the shitbox challenges back, chris harris already did these.

>GT
TGT

The first episode is a good start but there is still plenty of room for improvement.

I just hope all the money and fame doesn't completely go to their heads. The very best Top Gear episodes were always the ones that gave plenty of room for reflection after the crazy challenges they were made to do. They would make you laugh, and then make you shed a single manly tear. I hope they don't forget that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z15v-5p__hQ

youtube.com/watch?v=_9gFT1mEfZ8

(you)

>american education
>american delusions
>american lack of self-awareness

Loved it.

>he thinks it's a curb

Have you even been outside your house to see a racetrack?

>random person on a hong kong image forum knows better than a pro racist driver

I laughed at he part where James got off the truck and said "hello' so casually.

Jeremy will die in your lifetime.

Is there any set of people that can have great bants while powersliding?

thanks for the easy youvote

James May is the world's most interesting boring man.

He reviewed the M2

muh brown sugar

>pro-racist driver

top kek

He even said in the show that it wasn't a real review because they didn't have enough time, which I think means that they will have time in future episodes.

Being an American show now, I'm afraid it will become over-produced

>afraid it will become over-produced
...did you not watch the first episode?

chris harris is a cuck

>CHEK
CHECKED
>CHEK
CHECKED
>CHEK
CHECKED
>CHEK
CHECKED
>CHEK
CHECKED
>CHEK
CHECKED
>CHEK
CHECKED

I don't mind the different track times.
But that Harris did it A FUCKING YEAR AGO made TGT feel pretty darn anticlimactic.