Is there more to life than money

is there more to life than money

Certainly isn't ugly mudbloods.

No

Health, age, injury, death, fitness, paralysis, sex, and chocolate chip cookies are all more important than money.

WRONG

yes but you can't have any of it if you were born ugly

Literally this. But money is still more important.

Yes, but most of those things are easier to achieve with money than without.

These guys get it.

>work 10 hour days for 35/40 years so you can have enough money to retire at 65/70 when your body is fucked up and you can't do anything fun

yea, sounds great

no dude. I always used to laugh at the "follow your passion" crowd. Now I'm dreaming about opening my own biz, and I'm trying to lower my bills enough so I can go from making 180k/yr to 60k/yr.

Get out

you could have been receiving 180k and spending 60k, cucko

My student loans cost more than my mortgage. That was never an option.

>making 180k/y
>can't even string sentences together
I don't think so, bucko.

yeah more money

damn

You can retire way earlier than at 65 if you aren't a YOLO idiot who spends his entire paycheck on hookers and booze.

>tfw no qt mixed race gf to have babies with

Oh good, so be a 55 year old who is still too old to do anything fun

Not true, Barry Manilow and Stephen Fry can bang all the twinks they want.
Warren Buffett was never handsome.
Serge Gainsbourg smashed the prime pussy of his age and he had a face of Bulldog skin.
Stanley Kubrick had movie studios by the balls, and yet CHOSE to look like Serge Gainsbourg.
Sarah Jessica Parker ironically was the star of a hugely successful show with the name "sex" in the title.
Likewise Madonna
Lady Gaga has a big ol' Italian nose, and despite America having a whole industry of making people look less Hebraic she hasn't opted for a nose-job.

I think "ugliness" is just an excuse used by people with a victim complex.

This so hard. Money doesn't buy happiness. But it does buy you freedom to peruse happiness.

ONLY A FILTHY MILLENNIAL PIECE OF SHIT WOULD SAY THAT!
How do I know this? I'm a millennial of course. You're all stuck up brats that live off their parent's money and inherit hard earned cash. Fucking useless.

This post says more damning things about you than OP.

Health happiness family fullfilllment and personal peace just to name a few. It's just hard to enjoy any of those without a decent amount of money, otherwise you are worried about money.

I have money and my #1 issue is not enough personal time.

Absolutely
Money is just a means to an end

Yes, but I have all that already

age/fitness =health

health > MONEY> injury/death > sex >choco chips