Let me guess, you're a white male who lives in the deep south

Your bike will probably get to work faster

$500!

Im an abk lol

Congrats man, enjoy it!
>inspiration

born and raised in nyc, i decided to keep the front plate as it came for laughs

kekek this

Don't put any mods into it. It's cheaper buying a V8 model outright if you want something faster. Enjoy it as a commuter, better than a Civic or neon.

Thanks, spent two years driving my girl's whip after i took over payments for it and it was hell trying to keep it running.. piece of shit kept needing repairs.

Considered buying a more expensive car but I found this one last minute and I am planning on using it till I cant anymore

>move over
>i'm flooring it, but you're pulling away

better be manual

jesus. best advice ever.

I wish someone told me the same when I was a dumbass 20 year old.

Don't care to speed really . . .Im ecstatic that I did not have to settle for a used civic or neon.

automatic. I'm hoping owning this vehicle will spark some interest in me to purchase a better project vehicle in the future. Im not a born and bred car guy but always wanted to get into cars.

Not that I bought this to modify

Can anybody recommend a budget paint option?

Acrylic enamel. Painted my CRX back in the day with my dad and it came out nice.

wow. . .
yea because the car is spray painted green at the moment.

Lol yes it's very obvious. Yeah I'd go with acrylic enamel as it's one stage so it's easy to apply and it's cheap. It also doesn't need nearly (like 10%) as much wet sanding and buffing. It's basically an older type of paint.

Pic related was my second paint project which was a proper 2 stage and that shit just wasn't worth it. Just too much time and work buffing and sanding.

> f body
>v6
>auto
>spray paint

how long until you put a set of cheap rims and some glass packs on this jem?

>jem

lol

literally nothing wrong with cheap wheels and glasspacks

could you point me to a good set of instructions for painting with acrylic enamel ?

? What is wrong with the current rims?
and what is a glass pack?

and wat the fuck is an F Body?

It's been too long so I don't have anything I used handy anymore so you're better off googling yourself

when you see things you dont know just google it instead of asking because you're going to get shit most of the time here

Gotcha. I am doing so atm. I just figured I might ask here as well - and i am glad i did.

Ayy