>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

>Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4A9NngUr6I
youtube.com/watch?v=BKhIrCQFskc
youtube.com/watch?v=XZXi5zoHoRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dN7kdgRQK_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>away from PC for a week
>can't CaCpost
Suffering.

>save pics to your phone
>shitpost from phone for the week
???

xth for lima is for

A little late for that. My own lack of foresight has doomed me.

>
Ez pz

Made a Namekian

Xth for Saiyans are for body stealing

I did a few more of these because Heat Dome is love.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4A9NngUr6I
youtube.com/watch?v=BKhIrCQFskc
youtube.com/watch?v=XZXi5zoHoRQ

Pure buufus

fear me

What kinds of things did you guys say on the survey?

I said I like the character creation and roleplaying aspects and that the gameplay is a improvement from the first one.

Also made a comment about stamina breaks and how it might help if it only took away 1-2 bars so players were punished but not shut out from a fight.

For me, I just want more characters. It's nice we are getting DBS characters but I'd really like to see Zangya, Bojack Android 13, Dabura, Tapion, Baby, Garlic Jr, Supreme Kai, Chiatzu, Master Roshi, Android 19 and Android 20.

It was during the beta.

Ginyu Force, you say?

filthy Majin, stop violating me!

Hot new rares

Buu goo

Cutoutfag here, I'll do some chritmas hats for a bit. Don't expect the highest quality so if ya want some low quality christmas hats on your CaC, im your dude

Maybe you shouldn't inviting people to come inside you, slut.

cool vids

I said the gameplay and hub were greatly improved, but customization still needed a lot of work. More recolorable clothes and better hairstyles plz

I should not resort to using a damn Yajirobe wig to try and pull of messy saiyan hair look. Gimme muh Raditz hair or recolorable SSJ4 Gogeta plz

I also wanted the story to be a bit better and utilize Turles and slug along with other movie villains more than what they did. I loved Final Form Mira so I have them credit for that, and it was only a year or so of dev time

I really don't like how in cutscenes your CaC stands like they don't know what to do with their arms

>pure

>Going to stop playing and just lurk around after the first dlc drops
>Maybe pick it back up when the other dlc packs drop too so I can ce in the moves and play around with it

How much longer are the rest of you gonna stick with this game?

In general I don't like how our CaCs are just aloof mutes. I understand why it's like that, but for MUH ROLEPLAY I wish our CaC showed some emotion besides determined and surprised

Until people don't want to play with me anymore.

So probably soon.

threadly reminder, that listening to EUROBEAT increases your skilllevel
youtube.com/watch?v=dN7kdgRQK_M

I got a good month left in me, my friends really want to get back into Gundam Breaker 3 and do all the dlc released for that so I can't stick around forever.

>using justice meme

Play with me now

It won't be my main game for much longer unless the DLC coming out soon really spices things up. I've got the Last Guardian and Titanfall 2 that I want to play, along with Nier 2 and Gravity Rush 2

I'll still be in the threads, just won't be playing as much. I enjoy talkin' with y'all too much

I think those are strong points. The big point of the game is making your own characer, more clothes, wigs and accessories would not only ensure people's characters look different but also that people have a reason to make multiple characters and continue playing the game.

I agree that Turles and Slug didn't feel very important. I think the story could be longer for sure.

Also more Final Form Mira wouldn't hurt.

Christmas hats? Count me in.

I dunno, really. The bugs are frustrating enough and the netcode so wonky that I can't imagine I have terribly much time left in it.

I'll be lurking, certainly, but I probably only have another couple weeks before I give up. This game could have been so good and the more I dig into it the more aggravated I become about the wasted potential.

But who are you?

>pumki will never finish the request

I hope Titanfall is good but I probably will only play for a few days like the last one.

I agree that Xenoverse 2 could use some more shit to do, higher level cap and such to keep me playing.

Val, I know I'm not that great but I'm real bored and want to play

I'm working on requests right now though, user. I have all week minus two days of work to draw. I'm gonna pump out as many as i can this whole week

i cant see it much longer, ive already got most of the move's just need 3 more,

max'd all mentor friendships and got all the achievments.

hopefully the DLC will be good.

As soon as Gravity Rush 2 drops I'm mostly going to be playing it.

are you still accepting requests?

But you're not PS4, are you? Or am I thinking of a different Val?

I'll be around for a good while.
I love to just idle around the lobby waiting for others to fight me or invite me to PQs

I'm not quitting until I'm semi-accomplished in pvp, so I plan on staying around a while

Hat me please

You'd be waiting a while since I have a huge God damn backlog, but go ahead and shoot it anyway

>I will never be able to afford Nier and Nioh

I'm on ps4, you played with me multiple times
Man I'm not even good enough to remember

T-thanks

just a simple drawing of my Cac if you could,

doenst have to be lewd but i dont care either way

Riding out this crashing plane until it finally explodes.

Oh, now I remember! I was pretty sure there was someone named just Val on PC, so I was thinking of him.

Sure, I'll play.

Kabaddi seems to be very fond of her cop helmet so i just put it over her

Enjoy your chocolate.

Oh god this is great. Thanks cutoutfag, I love that it's pulled over the helmet.

I was hoping to play it more because of the pvp but having to avoid certain players because of the connection issues doesn't help.

Sure.

Once they increase the level cap and add more accessories,clothes, skills and characters then I'm back on board. Right now I'm not into the game much.

I'm just trying to find ways to pass the time for GR2.

kinda hungry rn so sorry if i didnt cut her out

It's fine, thanks!

A hat is always a good friend.
You can't turn away from a good friend, can you?

Until I get bored of trying to PvP, making new outfits, thinking up dumb stories for CaC's and the general dies.

I still have a lot of gas left, but Dimps could probably siphon it away if they keep fucking up as they do. I wont leave the Discord though. Made decent friends there. Love some of them too.

Works fine for me.

Probably a while. I really like everyone in this community.

I am a lover of the grind even when I'm not grinding for anything in particular. I can stick with it for over a year. Content's never been a thing for me it's about enjoying ti with other people.

I think you'd get more out of making a hat that'd work well with this 3d cell shaded style first

I pretty much already quit
might pop into a beach now & again, will probably stop coming to the thread after the 2v2 thing

i have no idea how trunks can resist not using her anus

yes please

I've already done so much there is to do.

Ya got a full body? Surprisingly I can't find any of my saved images of ya

I hear Hallow has buu goo. He says is spooky ectoplasm, but I doubt that.

only the dragon fist pose

thanks Pumpki

>No more Aiiro
>Or aubah
>Or Pumki
>Or belle/anemone
>Or zanzibar
>Or bee
>Or rupiri/spats
>Or hallow
>Or Nikita
>Or pomatio to gut punch me
>Or lasermans muh arm crash
>Or based futabuu
>Or rette and alomora to make fun of
>Or toufe or balten
>Or ictos and Matos
>Or nemi or Rechow

It's not fair. I don't want to say goodbye

I get what you're saying but its not the easiest to find plus these are just simple and quick anyways

also my photoshop abilities are the equivalent of a quadriplegic's

freezies have some big ass heads

Good

>wasn't mentioned
o-okay

I didn't want to keep going on but I'm going to miss all of you

>want to talk to and be talked to by avatarfags
>not a faggot spammer who shills their own CaC
why is it so hard to atleast be even SLIGHTLY mentioned

>>Or lasermans muh arm crash
I'm I'm in the thread most of the time, I just try to refrain from posting screenshots that could be traced back to me because it just causes more shitposting and that's the last thing this thread needs. If you want to say more than goodbye, take part in the 2v2, most of the people on the list will prob be there

POST CUTE DRAGONS

(THERE'S ONLY ONE)[/spoilers]

not like you'd even know who I am anyway

I'm already a bit burnt out. Pvp isn't deep enough for me to care to get any good at it, raids are boring, rewards are lackluster, and once you beat the EMs there isn't anymore content. I'll pop on once in a while probably, but I think I'm mostly done. Will be back for every dlc.

If they let me design raids, and fixed the netcode, we'd be here forever though.

No worries though. Lots of cool people around now, will probably throw a myriad of games at everyone and hope some get picked up by you guys.

Don't worry user, we'll always be in your heart.

I'm the user that saves images of everyone's cacs. I probably have you saved in here somewhere

I have achieved a level of cool beyond mere mortal comprehension.

name who you think are the most underated cacs then.

Don't worry, I'm sure you won't miss Rechow

I hate androids. So much.

>Never got a chance to bully Spats because of time zone differences
Damn it all

Final Form Mira costume pieces fucking when. If they could do it for Cell and Frieza they can do it for him damn it. I want the hair as well

>go to beach parties
>post my CaC occasionally
>even got some very good art
>nobody ever recognizes my CaC's existance
>now everyone is leaving the game and thread for some reason
It's an abstract kind of hell

Everyone that's not one I listed like Tea, Jazz, and snoller

The true underrated ones are the ones who posted once and haven't showed up since release like gal o sengen

>this is me

I think you're forgetting something, Targos.

Leave my sister alone, you stalker!

>still not even mentioned
why do I even try

I honestly just don't even pretend this place is even remotely connected to the rest of the site, so it let me become an avatarfag. Quit worrying about MUH SHILLIN and just have fun, user.

I'm gonna bully her in front of you and there's nothing you can do to stop me! If I ever see her online.

Can resist...not using it? Isn't that implying that he does use it for things? What?

I am typically pretty gooey so that things pass through me, yes. It is totally ectoplasm goo and not marshmallow goo. Still buu goo at the end of the day I guess.