/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>old Honda edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:

>user's Yonaka exhaust
youtube.com/watch?v=s01wHshX2Ek

>Shingu's Civic
youtube.com/watch?v=1sogy3whI88
youtu.be/9qHJ_z9m3MI

>Mugen Rice Cars
youtube.com/watch?v=3jfiTwSO6eg&feature=share

>Comfy stickydiljoe
youtube.com/watch?v=VipSh2nRpLw

>NSeX time attack
youtube.com/watch?v=HRgxFyRJ-Lw

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Finally got around to replacing the bushings in the shitbox hatch. Also dialed in the preload correctly on the coilovers and it drives so much better now. No more snap oversteer, it's actually very neutral now and oversteer is easy to induce when you want it.

wtf I didn't know the second column was fucked up on the top

ef a cute

Thoughts on the CRZ? To me it just seems like if I wanted to hoon a prius, this would be a good option. Otherwise it's a slightly sportier and impractical honda fit.

So are you saying it was too stiff before?

thoughts on the civic touring? 2016 vs 17? any major differences?

how do you guys decide on a single color? i like the blue and white, the current car i've had for 15+ years was white

A CUTE!!!!!!!!!

No the preload was just messed up in the rear.

>To me it just seems like if I wanted to hoon a prius, this would be a good option.
Yep that's pretty much what it is. It sucks if you look at it as a hybrid, it sucks if you look at it as a """""sports"""""" car. It is fun to drive but has huge blind spots in the rear. The interior and exterior look pretty good imo. It's a hit or miss. Make sure to get it in manual. Test drive one and see it for yourself.

for the emperor

today a cute

No major differences. I believe the only thing they did is fix some minor bugs (if any) from the 2016 model.

I don't really care about color. I just go for what ever is that matches my preferences. Having a nice color would be a plus.

I'd go with blue if I were you. There's more white cars than blue cars.

A CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how has your car been user?

Much better now that the suspension is sorted out, spent part of the day working on it today. Still need to track down a gas leak but she's running well. No major plans left really...

How's yours user?

Just did an oil change last week. Found out I can't see the /hg/ scratch some faggot made, I'm guessing the car wash buffed it out lol. I also have a gas leak since like the past two years. I scraped on some snow the first year it was lowered and it smelled like gas and the leak was formed. I never tried diagnosing it since I'm too lazy. I don't plan on doing anything to it anymore besides maintenance.

The rust ;_;

I don't want it to get stolen and light weight reduction mayne

>tfw OP pic has two of my favorite cars in it
>tfw I only have one parking space so I can't have a cute Honda shitbox DD and a based 80s Toyota project

fffffff

Its not a honda without the H

Saw a bunch of s600/s800s today. I'd love one.

Literally a twingo
t. france

I can't believe what an ugly piece of shit the new one is.

>tfw 45 degrees

Fuuuck hope it warms up enough. Gonna suck ass.

>tfw actually like the new coupe.

i know that feel. my car always is cold.

>Not the getting bothered by cops edition

What do you have currently?

That wing has to go

Haven't seen one IRL. It would be cool to swap it with the f22 lol

Haven't taken the valve cover off yet on this engine. Looks pretty gud.

>34 high 25 low
Just freeze my shit up fãm

Shiiit I'd get badly sick in that. Have no experience in weather that cold.

Are you replacing it with an oem spec or something better?

Got a full Fel-Pro kit for it and a Gates belt. My uncle wants to do it all himself so I'm just chillin and watching. Kek

Until uncle fucks up the timing and cucks you out of your car

Loving the tinted windshield . It really helps keep the car cooler in the day and it's nice at night since people are retarded here and keep their high beams on all the time

I trust him. He did my clutch no problem. He even bought a Chilton manual. Been a mechanic forever. Mostly works on Ford though.

Lel

>IF IT AIN'T A TYPE R THEN IT AIN'T A TIGHT CAR

That's a goofy looking wing.

>tfw lowered car and lower seats name every car look like they have high beams on

It's like kesuke's wing lol

Mugen

T&H Best Friends Forever

Yea boi

I miss my CRX every night guys

What happened to it?

I sold it and bought a foxbody ;_;

Someone sell me a d16a1 pls

That header I went through a lot of shit to get doesn't even fit. It's not a D or a B. Maybe it's an F? H?

But why?

Uncle reassembling everything now. It's fucking impossible to find the torque specs of the D16A so we went with Z6 specs.

awesome picture, inspires me to take similar pictures with my EM2

should I buy an s2k over a miata? why? I have a 2001 tacoma double cab as my secondary

I wanted a new project. The crx was 'done'

guys. i think i got the bird curse now.
also i need to replace my headgasket.

>that off fire burn on the bumper.

No u

Best of luck to you bro. I'm hoping this is the end of my problems when I do my test drive tonight.

Kek how much was it again?

How much ft lbs?

Yes it's a better car overall to begin with

two birds have flown into my house and i killed a bird driving. wtf is up with today.

But did you kill a bird tho?
Birds love shitting on my car. It must be a good sign r-right?

30 bucks. Not really a loss just a bad inconvenience since I'll have my new exhaust Tuesday. I'm curious what engine it actually fits.

22 then 53. The gasket kit I bought fits the Z6 so that should do it.

Birds are suicidal as fuck.

THE BIRD CURSE IS REAL
I wonder if it effects multiple people at the same time or one at a time???

i think the ones that keep flying in the house have a nest in my garage. i really hope they don't though cause that will suck.

nissans are pure dogshit for every one ive drove though

untill you get to the twisties

ooooo, looking into doin this, do the bushings harshen the ride? looking to make mine more comfy?

also got muh new wheels, still a chunky boi but at least now its functional, cant say enough how much I love these tires

No the ride actually feels much smoother and nicer over bumps. Furthermore there's a lot less play in the steering.

What tires?

nice ill definitely look into it, they are goodrich sport comp 2s, but its worth notting i had some real dried out cheapos on before

>implying

What's the off set on the new wheels famigo?

I have all the parts on hand to assemble the valves/valvetrain, but I won't be swapping the head on until spring.

It's not bad to leave the head partially assembled like that until then right? i'm bored and looking for something to work on.

What are you waiting for? Just make sure you cover holes

Summers on snow lol
getting winter tires soon.

I am implying that you are comparing two completely different cars. One of them is a sports car that can be used as a commuter and the other is a grand tourer that can be used for sporting applications. The two cars are not comparable , they only have superficial similarities .

I really need to get my winter tires too before a blizzard fucks my shit up

my bro is using the jetta while his he has his accord at school where he doing a bunch of body work and painting it. I wanna wait till I have the jetta back so I have a daily to run while I have the civic motor out. Also leaning towards buying rods and pistons because the cams are optimized for 12.5:1 compression. It's gonna be another 1500 with upgraded oil and fuel pumps, but I'll feel better about the build I think.
I just wanna do the valves and springs for fun and I need something to work on. I'll just leave the cover on when I'm done so it doesn't get covered in dust and dog hair.

full k24a2 is decently quick though. tune is getting pretty close and I clocked a 0-60 just a hair over 6 seconds, with average shifts on all seasons and a ton of wheel spin. I bet I could get it to 5.5 with some practice.

>tfw downshifting and backfiring through the lowry hill tunnel

had my first skid today. Tendency to pull to the left because of driver weight I suppose.

What's more likely to get stolen a CRX or integra?

the one that's parked outside a taco bell

A CRX with a pearl eye Integra front bumper.

Stock for stock integra. They only steal CRXs if they know it has a swap or some expensive parts

>tfw really want a manual crx but there are none in my area that aren't piles of rust or visually destroyed

Driving home with my fresh head gasket and timing belt. Feels real good man. Uncle had to reattach my vtak wire though. Problem is the vtak still don't work. I'll take a closer look tomorrow.

Good luck user

Maybe you need to replace the vtec solenoid

and make sure your vtec resevoir is full
wot can drain your fluid fast

Maybe. It was working fine before the gasket replacement this morning though. I'll give the wires a good look.

Fuck I 10 though.