Post cars you will never drive in stock form because fuccbois have ruined them

Post cars you will never drive in stock form because fuccbois have ruined them.

Other urls found in this thread:

autogidas.lt/automobiliai/?f_1=Honda&f_model_14=Civic&f_215=&f_216=&f_41=1994&f_42=2000&f_3=&f_2=&f_376=
autoscout24.com/offers/toyota-supra-sz-on-it-s-way-top-holland-gasoline-black-e1d8c247-2502-44ca-b148-7bb690eae80b
nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5868762692.html
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/1993-toyota-mark-ii-gx90/1217612317?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh my god those fuckin things, pretty much no one runs a stock exhaust where I'm at in Cali, I can only imagine how gay and ricey those are gonna be when they get cheaper on the used market.

>because fuccbois have ruined them.

that car isnt
1. legal to import yet
2. are mostly in stock form or lightly modded in japan

This really does deserve multiple posts.

Low-key bummed out that most of these have near donk level wheels and trashy paint jobs.

>Stock form is rare as fuck even in jappyland
>It's only gonna get worse in america
A 600+hp car is cool, but 330 hp stock reliable on a 4wd car is just sweet.

You cringe you lose.

Woah, there's a truck just like that in my neighborhood with just the back end slammed to the pavement, it's so retarded.

B13 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Becoming more difficult to find them stock, at least when I've been looking recently.

And if modified, there's a 95% chance it came out ruined. When people rice these things, they really rice them.

Oh, and that's if you're lucky enough not to find a fuckin' LS1 swap.

NO I DON'T WANT A FUCKING CORVETTE ENGINE, I'D BUY A C5 IF I WANTED THAT.

I never cared for that style of sentra, but my mom's 1993 SE sedan with the SR20DE never got maintenance ever and it ran from 1997 when she got it used to 2003 when it overheated and seized.

BRZ/FRS's.

It's almost impossible to see one that hasn't been molested in some way. At minimum they have shitty, cheap and tacky wheels and "aero mods"

not everything is America you idiot

literally every single one of these that isn't an automatic sedan has been raped beyond recognition by spic subhumans

My best friend's is stock with a tune I talked him into getting so that it doesn't feel autistic to drive.

It's like they're not even giving the new RWD 4 bangers some time to have pride before the young guys pick em up second hand like the g coupes had for a few years.

>see civic hatch unmodded on street
>It's a shitty auto
You can't win with those hondas and anyone with a stock one "Knows what they got"

Theres still a lot of these that are left stock for sale in europe,you can get a decent one for 500$.

autogidas.lt/automobiliai/?f_1=Honda&f_model_14=Civic&f_215=&f_216=&f_41=1994&f_42=2000&f_3=&f_2=&f_376=

The problem is exacerbated stateside with the fact the hatchback was the worst-selling model behind the sedans and coupes. For a long time, there was a stigma against hatchbacks in America except among the young who weren't buying new cars. So when hondatards started coming about, they snapped up all the decent hatches and ruined them. sedans and coupes everywhere though.

>tfw stock skylines are sold 80 kms from me for 7-8 k

U europeen fuckers reee

Every fucking Integra on my local Kijiji has a mod description of about 20 items.

For fucks sake people this is a naturally aspirated commuter car (in no GSR/R forms), could you pleas not ruin them?

i see those stock. same with early z cars

>buy hatch honda
>swap in b series with stick.

There is literally no unmodded Supra for sale anywhere. You can find unmodded GT-R and RX-7, but its impossible to find a non-riced Supra.

JZX90/100 Toyotas

So many tacky drift and VIP builds of those

Nope you can.

autoscout24.com/offers/toyota-supra-sz-on-it-s-way-top-holland-gasoline-black-e1d8c247-2502-44ca-b148-7bb690eae80b

>by the time i'm 40, the only intact model A's will exist in museums.

I can about guarantee the guy who owns this has gauged ears, an ironic beard, and/or owns more than one pitbull.

And they think the mods add value

ITT: babies cry about cars they would never purchase anyways

Why are you autists obsessed with stock? All these cars are better with some mods and if you don't like what someone did with theirs don't buy it.

Stock ones come up all the time but tacky drift builds are way more fun

Stock suspension on a jzx is body roll central. At the very least it needs some sway/strut bars and stiffer coilovers.

>Civics are 2k-4k here

!!!!!!!!!

All these cars are created by professional engineers and designers to be the best they can be in terms of performance, aesthetics, comfort, reliability, etc. If you like monkeying around with shit as a fun hobby then by all means go for it, but don't expect anyone to find your work superior to that of highly-paid professional master engineers.

>All these cars are created by professional engineers and designers to be the best they can be in terms of performance, aesthetics, comfort, reliability, etc.
These cars are made as good as they can be while still maintaining a healthy profit margin. Automakers skimp and compromise shit all the time.
If what you were saying is true, why would people be swapping rear axles in their F-bodies, for durability? Why would people build or swap 2JZ-GE cars? Why don't all Evos leave the factory with at least 500 hp?

Incorrect. Stock evos are everywhere (especially 10s).

I'd be willing to bet that of all Evo Xs for sale in the U.S. right now, well over half of them are 100% stock. Go look it up

I still have yet to find another Integra GS-R that is bone stock.
I plan on modding it but I also plan on doing things in a way that I can put it back to stock and make some dosh in a few years. Paint looks good for 21 years old too

but classic nissan was based

See
:DDD

Anyone know any clean sites like this for the UK? Pistonheads doesn't cut it usually.

Try finding one that hasn't been ruined by some fuckhead in a flat-brimmed hat. It's easier to find a stock Civic.

I watched one of those dumb Discovery shows where they bought a complete, running model A and they ripped it to shreds to make some gay hot-rod

Not even in Germany lol
Mk3 everywhere but Mk2? Nah

>built in vape

>I wish I had a camaro: the car

99% of these cars are shit stock. I know you guys like being le edgy but come on, a tastefully modded car is better in every way.

The stock aesthetics are fine, if not desirable

a shame every faggot tuner from here to the special hell where they all burn thinks every car needs a 1" lowering, big rims and low-profile tires, a bigger wing, and a shitty front bumper if it ever comes within three feet of a power commander

>called one of the best driver's cars ever built
>shit
Yeah, no

Bone stock GSR reporting in.

I'm selling it for $4100 if anyone wants it.

if i had the money, id buy this so fast

nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5868762692.html

Where ya at and how many miles?

>$4100
Not bad for what that is.

Nah not really with all the middle aged lesbians that drive them around

>tfw barely any floppy under-powered shitboxes left

mine is basically stock (y)

>All these cars are created by professional engineers and designers to be the best they can be in terms of performance, aesthetics, comfort, reliability, etc. If you like monkeying around with shit as a fun hobby then by all means go for it, but don't expect anyone to find your work superior to that of highly-paid professional master engineers.
That is fucking retarded, vehicles come horribly flawed from the factory literally all the goddamn time. Jeep guys have it the worst. When they buy one there is a two inch thick stack of papers labelled "shit you have to fix that the retarded engineers who designed this thing did before you can use it safely", the electrical system is the big one. XJ/MJ have garbage wiring that is prone to fire. And the engineers are to blame.

>engineers are to blame
No, it bean counters are the problem.

RICH IS THAT YOU

Do NOT Challenge Me OR My Layby

My buddy has a straight body, bone stock one sitting in his garage. Factory 5 lug too.

>WRXs
>cheaper

the only way is to import from Japan. Seen a couple stock ones imported into Canada but I doubt they'll stay stock forever while they're here, sadly

If you go for a Cresta sure. They are the less popular X chassis

miss quote, meant Also 1G N/A Chasers or Mark. II's are mostly untouched

I also saw a JZX100 Mk2 Diesel the other day. 2.4 tarbo totally stock (unsuprisingly)

>kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/1993-toyota-mark-ii-gx90/1217612317?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

>Ricers that say oat and aboat all the time
Eww

>pic related af
:(

What's wrong with modified?

>mods don't match your tastes or are poorly done/shortcutted

So what's wrong with replacing parts that are obviously half-assed due to bean-counting or poor engineering?

Examples: RB26's lack of variable valve timing, shitty oil pump gear design, restricted exhaust stock, extremely weak ceramic exhaust wheel in the turbo for R32/R33, the use of filament bulbs for interior lighting instead of LEDs, the lack of a dry sump lubrication system or a baffled oil pan stock, the lack of oil cooler, transmission cooler, and differential coolers were all areas where obvious improvement could be had.

Engineers are not perfect.

fair enough, most of the cars I see are modded but fairly lightly and seem easy to circumvent and are generally cars that most people plan on modding as they have a very vast aftermarket.

in my experience, most "modded" cars are fairly small things or easily changeable things. Most of them just slap a better intake and strut bar on it. Many of them will also give you the old stock parts with the car in case you want to revert.

>California

Yeah I know, worst air quality and I sill can't even run a straight pipe.

Come to Southern Missouri, the few you see here aren't stancefag brocars.

stock supras make my dick hard.

I would kill someone for a stock super red TT supra

Pic related

Literally almost every single car has aftermarket suspention, wheels/rims and a basic tune and full exhaust and OTR CAI

Only ones that remained stock where the Calais and International/Statesman/HSV and Exec

literally every SS is modded in some way

>I just put an air filter on my stock plastic intake am i wit u guise

I don't see the uniqueness or the genuine passion of cars where I live. Just camaros and fucking mustangs that'll probably crash into your local gas station trying to showoff their only modification of their car, the fucking exhaust.

I dont see 240sx anywhere. Living in middle of cali. I feel as if im the only one with one. I can't complain though

Pic related

Every single one has fully siiick chrome rims and a loudass exhaust or its driven by a P plater in i6 xr6 tickford trim (Learner/Young driver for you yankfags) with a LOUD 2.5" 3"+ exhaust
they where crap stock anyway
On the topic of ferd

Fuck bois ruined them with the invention of vehicular transportation. :'(.

That's because really modifying cars is fucking expensive, and time consuming enough to leave you riding the bus if you don't have a second vehicle

Go ahead, take out your engine. Bore it, stroke it, and run a lot of fucking boost. The blower alone willv cost as much as another car, especially if you don't already have the plumbing for a turbo, or buy a brand new supercharger. Forged pistons and high-strength rods pile on another thousand.

If someone is driving around in a brand new subie I don't think they have the cash for any of that, back up shitbox/motorcycle included.

I too have a gsr for sale. Db8 only lowered on h&r springs and thats ittttt

that's why every single corolla out there is running a 2zz instead of an extra detuned 1zz-fe. because every car is made the best it can be, not a profitable item to sell to a particular demographic. and manufacturers never make "starting points" to goad people into upgrading with a whole new vehicle and staying in the brand, ever.

>"it's the best at being slower than a prius. drive it as intended."

give it three more years, you wont be able to find a single example without the ecu having been accessed

To be fair the M240i is a great replacement. I'm in the market for a 335i myself and most of them seem pretty clean but then again I'm going for N55 models and all of the ones that are ruined are the N54s.

THIS.

People who dont tinker with cars don realize how quickly all the little mods ad up

>Want to turbo civic
>Need new ECU and maf sensor to handle boost
>Higher spark voltage ignition coil to light the fuel under boost
>Higher flow cat for muh flow
>Intercooler
>Forged internals so it doesn't break
>Stronger transmission that doesn't break
It get's to the point where you're better off buying something with a big V6 or stock 4 cylinder.