/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available in Japan, the US and Europe, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Welcome to the thread. Everyone please leave all shitposting at the door before entering.

Izzy

i know you're gonna be this month

BUT WHEN

He will lead us into a new age

Pls more Mai autism.

>this taste...

Mai is a good girl.

Amane players, was do after the 5C-6C-236D-A loop?

Why do they have to ruin good Izzy pics by fucking up her joints?

Reminder that Mai's should be milked twice a day to avoid uncomfortable backup.

They probably think it's weird

Yes, Xblaze and supplemental bb stuff belongs here.

ZEA

I want to help Mai relieve the pressure on her breasts.

It is weird. And I love it.

ZEA all day, baby.

That's what makes it good though.

Doll joints are Olev.

ZEA?

I never knew I was a dollfag until Izanami.

Those manudders do indeed look in need of relief.

Fun fact; lactation tends to operate in terms of 'supply and demand'. Meaning, frequent stimulation and draining signals the body to make more, while leaving lie signals to make less.

Or in other words, the more often Mai tries to relieve the build up, the more production will ramp up!

But that doesn't make sense. Mai's a pure maiden, so why would her breasts be so signaled and stimulated to begin with?

It's a shame that there's almost no fanart of Mai lactating.

Maybe one could do it with ars magus.

There's a few out there.

>Maybe one could do it with ars magus.
Thats a good point. Or maybe the grimoire that transformed her did it specifically because it needed a great amount of engorging and lactation.

>order ragna
playable when?

I guess the size of Mai's breasts could be explained by her grimoire needing breastmilk as fuel.

Yes there are.

But what does the grimoire do with it?

It's magic; I ain't gotta explain shit.

Milk is a quintessential source of life, giving it greater metaphysical weight, which makes it an ideal medium for storing and transferring arcane power.

Is that Shiori?

That explains Nine.

Woah.

And that means since Nine's Nines are so...

It all makes sense now.

Mai's backstory has become even deeper and richer than before.

This cat is for loving.

i like your jubeis

I fully agree.

>all these delayed IAD's Hakumen has to do
this is why no one plays him on netplay huh

Jin players, what is the combo you do after CH 623D?

We need more sweater Mai

I agree.

>not cold
>wears sweater

Oh Mai God. so terrible

masturbate

Discuss GAMEPLAY you FUCK

Dash 3c icecar

>Gameplay
You came to the wrong general

I can discuss how I'm going to come in Jubei and gameplay at the same time. Why can you not fampai

D-did someone say gameplay? I-I hope you are practicing.

What happened to blocksring user
did he die

I can't decide on a top tier to sub or lower tier no one knows how to fight and my main is so easy I don't need to practice him

yeah i always jerk off while i play blazblue

you should just get a vibrator so you can have prostate orgasms while practicing

If you make a long post, you will be called a autistic. Whether you talk about waifu's or VA's or story, there will always be people that will flame you.

This is what kills threads.

Myself I believe that a happy middle ground is needed. One with your occasional waifu posts and people sperging about how much they hate waifus. Sprinkled with some actual discussions about characters, gameplay, story, VA's and news/rumors.

But why was this seen as a problem? Why was it frowned upon when somebody "took the bait"?

that'd probably make me do some 3k mai combos on accident

Nigga fuck them faggots who call someone autistic for discussing something in-depth. Literally just shitposters who contribute nothing.

I want a larger PNG version of that image. Can somebody help me out? I mean, was that sprite
directly lifted from the game?

It'd be fun tho

What is the point of Tsubaki, gameplay wise? Like Jin covers the defensive zoning shoto, and Ragna is the rushdown focused shoto, and Tsubaki is...

You can thank Makoto for that.

Yes it is.

Three Mai theories explaining why Mai has huge breasts:

The gimoire probably just added specs based on what it set out to create. Men don't
have breasts. Women do. hence logically if ;ai gets larger breasts then she is even more female.

Or Maybe the grimoire itself always wanted to have huge tits? So when it merged with Mai it made damn sure it got the milkbags it had always dreamed about?

It is Mai's biological herritage. She has huge tits because women on both her father and mothrs side always had large breasts. So when he turned into a girl, he became what he would have looked like if he had been naturally born as a girl.

She's deals slightly less damage than Ragna without stocks normally, but take a little time to charge stocks (or just pop OD) and she becomes a real gorilla. A rushdown character with a special meter to become a better rushdown character.

You will never be tenderly hugged by Ragna.

>always think jubei would make a cool character since the first game.
> now when he gets added every faggot and their mom will play him because "muh barbs muh meme"

Guess I'll stay Valk

I hope we get a proper sequel in not too long

what vibrator should i get

Is this from CF?

Yes

I'm not sure if I'd rather get hugged by Ragna or hug Rachel. Hmmm.. I'd probably get electrocuted if I tried to touch Rachel.

One of those tiny ones you can get for super cheap on amazon, you know the ones that all the girls in the doujin use

Maybe we can get a game staring Mai Natsume and Taro? That would be fantastic.

Jokes aside.

A romcom/visual novel or an rpg staring the characters wouldn't be bad. I'd buy it.

You will never enjoy and slowly devour a brothy Ragna soup.

Just ask the guys who made the kagura dating sim to do another one.

Shiori is a cutie, post moar

Es is coming along nicely. Just gotta go and practice 5A/2C IAD in real matches now so I can do all these j.D placement setups.

reddit > /blaz/

>Taro

pls no

I think I like the magic milk mounds explanation better.

Post more Tiddy Lambda

It hurts.

Mai's back story is a profound subject that requires close investigation.

It would be my pleasure to study in full detail.

Can her ass slip out of that? It looks like it could.

I want to lower Mai's pants a bit and do her doggy style.

Probably after GGVSBB/Arcsys All-Stars.

Why is there so much eating Ragna fan art?

Elphelt is cuter than all the BB girls

So is May

>>>/fgg/