Let's talk about the Cruze LT

Let's talk about the Cruze LT

>2.0 150hp
>great front and look
>amazing money for value
>good car for it's size
>Opel

Why is the car not talked about on here? Give me it's negatives

It's your average econobox, not special at all.

The reliability on these things are bad. I know a fair number of mechanics who work on GM and they say corvettes are more reliable than these things.

Can we talk about the Chevy Sonic instead? :^)

What is it with these "real people not actors" who have been posting shitty GM compact threads?

i know. but I think it's great for the money

I think most people are simply biased. I own a used one for about a year, had some small problems with the turbo, got it fixed. All working well at the moment

no.

BMW BTFO

Its a 1.4t with direct injection in other word get anything else. At least no cvt, dct that does not work or 18738293 speed slush box.

fuck off, i'm talking about the 2.0

>2.0150hp
Wow, how did they even manage that?

what's wrong with that? there are plenty of 2.0 150hp cars. Plus, it has a great engine to reprogram it to about 180 hp

not fun at all to drive

A Mazda 3 or a Honda Civic would be a much much better choice.

What year is the Mazda 3 and Civic you are talking about? How are the specs?

It's just a generic fwd econobox
It's a throw away rental car

Yes, i know that.

But i'm talking about it's price for the value, I think you can't get anything much better

>what is a honda civic
>what is a mazda 3

???

Any mazda 3 from 2003 onwards is a much better car. More reliable, better looking, faster, more fun to drive and better quality interior.

Any civic from 2016 onwards is also much better. Again, faster, better looking, more fun to drive and better interior.

Neither of these 2 cars scream poverty as much as the cruze either.

The cruze is literally a generic shitbox that is outclassed by both cars mentioned in literally every aspect.

Well, that's probably in Murica.

In my country any Mazda 3 that costs about 9500€ ( same as my Cruze) is from 2006 and is a 1.6 110hp car.

About the 2016 Civic I won't even say anything, they have completely different prices.

lmfao, the interiors from the civic & mazda 3 make them look like luxury cars, compared to the poverty tier cruze interior

gm truly gets btfo in every class of car they make

>$17k
LOL there are better cars than a shit chevy car for that price range.

Chevy, ford, GM are still shit tier in reliability/build quality. In 5 years their cars look 40 years old.

>Well, that's probably in Murica.

Any first world country the 3 and civic will be the better choice, regardless of trim level.

Guess it sucks to live in a shit-tier country and be stuck with a Cruze

I'm talking about what Mazda 3, Civic or Cruze you can get having only the 9500€ I spent with the Cruze. Comparing the 3 of them the Cruze is the better option for the price. You are just being biased as fuck.

read the full thread.

Wow that's actually true. The previous gen Cruze looks like it could have come out when the Cavalier was still being manufactured.

>You are just being biased as fuck.

No I'm just telling it how it is, you drive a shitbox, I'm sorry.

No shit I drive a shitbox. You're simply a little troll, who doesn't understand english. I'm only talking about the value for it's price in my country. You DON'T get a +150hp Mazda 3 or Civic or anything better than this shitbox for 9500€. That's it.

I did read it. No one cares about your shit country. Cruz is over priced shit.

>give me it's negatives
>proceeds to cry when people tell him

By saying give me it's negatives; i'm talking about giving the negatives having in mind it's price used, as I'm talking about the 2010 LT version.
Trust me, America CARES A LOT about my shit country ;*

A 110HP 2006 mazda 3 is better, thats the thing you dont seem to understand

i don't think your reading comprehension is very good, abdul/pajeet

your third world shithole is irrelevant to everybody on this board who doesn't have to shit in a river

your country is absolute fucking garbage if a cruze is the best value for money, and nobody cares, because nobody is forced to live in whatever shithole you live in

go back to living in your 1 room apartment, and shitting in the nearest body of water, and maybe, just maybe, everyone on Veeky Forums will stop decimating your asshole

Fuck me, you're still an idiot.
After all this time, you can't understand that you bought a shitty shitbox.

Oh and he didn't bought it new.
It was a used taxi.
HE BOUGHT A USED TAXI.

kek

Used, the cost varies by state and country faggot. But unless it's under $3k I can find better/cooler/more fun/ faster/more reliable cars for the price.

We don't give a fuck about your country. Every country is like a bad GF, we can replace you at any time, but we'll keep using you until we want to stop.

Every time I see that car I automatically know the driver got jewed by the dealer so hard

lets not. chebby is shit tier in low range

Explain me how is it better :)

My reading comprehension is great. You suppose I'm Indian, yet I say that my car costed 9500 € EUROS. You either are a genious and guessed I'm an Indian factory worker in Europe, or you're simply stupid.

Whooo the fuck asked you about what you think about the country you don't even know I'm from? My question in the beggining of this thread was simple, but you probably voted for Trump or Hillary, so it all makes sense. #MURICA

>Explain me how is it better :)

Holy shit, the cruze is a korean shitbox that was pretty poorly received

The Mazda 3 is a Japanese car that was critically acclaimed throughout its entire run from 2003 - present

Dont believe me? Go look up reviews of both.

Cruze is used for rental cars and taxis (yours was a taxi) and the 3 is used by actual people

You got jewed really hard, again sorry about the poor choice you made when buying your shitbox ;>}

It's one of these.

how in the fuck you even know if mine was a Taxi?

The only thing you say is "Look up reviews of both", as you don't understand shit about Mechanical stuff, and you can't explain to me why mine is worse. All of Cruze hater's as biased. Y'all just get united and hate on it.

>everyone else is wrong but me

My Focus has 10hp more

I'll say I'm wrong when someone fucking explains to me the things I ask, instead of saying UHH DUUR LOOK AT THE REVIEWS. what reviews? There are no accurate reviews about these shit cars

bruh
check out these posts

It's been said several times. It's too expnsive for what it is. Chevy has shit build quality. It's boring. It's slow. It's ugly. It handles poorly compared to cars in it's class. And used you can get about 10000 better cars for the money.

Just because you don't want to accept these things doesn't make them wrong.

It's a boring car for people who need the car to drive and not for a status symbol. Get's stuff done. Easy.
Also Opel is a good brand imo, I like them

Gajo do Cruze is back.

Ignore him guys, he's a meme in our chan, PTChan. He made a thread a while ago asking if the Cruze was a nice buy, we said no, and he completely ignored our advice and bought it, kek.

Eu sabia que não podia ser o único a reconhece-lo. Muito bem, danone.

>it's another "serious discussion turns into shitflinging" episode

You do know that Chevrolet withdrew out of Europe,right?

Fodasse és pior que o gajo do punto. Compraste um carro de merda. Deal with it.

Cruze is a good car for the price but I wouldn't buy new without a $7,000 deduction to the price because the car costs like $5,000 to produce and they sell for like $20,000. I will at most pay $13,000 new.

>literally hyping a badge engineered Daewoo Lacetti

Burgerland never got the HOLY FUCKING TORQUE STEER edition, right?

It's a crappy, unreliable, slow econobox and being cheap doesn't somehow equalise that.

>buying GM products
>at all, ever

Don't do this.

Also >Opel isn't a good thing.

>2.0 150hp
These had 136hp-138hp 1.4T and 1.8L engines.
>great front and look
Subjective.
>amazing money for value
Same can be said for any used compact, and it's value for money.
>good car for it's size
For it is size eh? This thing ranked behind other compacts when it was new and they were about to be refreshed or completely new models had yet to be released. It's really not competitive in it's class.
>Opel
Is that supposed to be good?

>not hatchback

speaking of c/compact econoboxes, how about toyota auris/corolla im?
>slightly smaller engine/power
>slightly better handling
>feels better inside
>1 single trim
>toyota
>all corolla's memes

The Honda and Mazda cost 10k more... It's pointless spending that extra money when it's still a shitbox.

>civics and Mazda 3s are now 30k

>owned for a year
>already having turbo issues
GM quality.

>diesel fiat
Europoor quality.

>still manages to be more reliable than crappy GM
lmaoing at your life, pham

>

I know people on their 3rd turbo replacement. Probably because they use nigger gas in it and don't take care of the turbo. They get in when it's -30 out and start romping on it right away then shut it off when it's hot as fuck. It's why I don't think turbo's are necessary on a shitbox.

lol you drive a diesel fiat

Shit gas has nothing to do with it.
Turbos fail either by poor design or misuse, i.e.: driving like a granny everytime.

Which is objectively better and more reliable than anything that came from GM.
Really makes you think.

>y-youre just salty I drive a shitty fiat
>it's better
Your delusion doesn't count as fact.

You sure seem a bit upset.

>y-youre just upset
Kek.
>muh 14 second 0-60 isn't bad cuz muh manual!
More dumb than Ethan and more narcissistic than Dannyboy yet poorer Alphonse.

>14s
Try 10.

Even then, only a benchracing faggot would care about muh 0-60 times on a road car meant for road use.

>10 second 0-100km/h
>good

Even my econobox 323 will do it in less than that, and probably more than once too, cone to think of it.

>implying your parents will let you floor their $30k 1.4 diesel Fiat

>y-youre just a benchracer
>try ONLY 10 seconds
It seems that the man child in his 20s that still lives with mommy, has never had a job, and is so poor he drives a diesel shitbox around is a little bit triggered.

30k? Is that pesos?

>drives a literal shitbox
>talking shit to others
wew lad

>being so poor he needs a job while in uni
>calls others poor
kek'd

>drives a diesel FCA product
>thinks he can call anyone else's car shit

top kek

30k mjetbux, so probably about $3.50 in real money.

>American Design
>American Build Quality
>VM Engine (Italian)

its just the recipe for disaster right there m8

i cant say it sucks that bad, its just everything else you could have bought for that money was better

We got it as the Saturn Astra don't know anything about it tho

HAHAHAHAHA WAIT

SOMEONE ELSE MAKES FUN OF SHITTY SHIT FOR BEING SHITTY

AND THEYRE THE SALTY ONES?

Giggle.

>objectively better
You are literally at the bottom of consumer reports. There is nothing, objectively or subjectively, lower than the bottom of that list.

Did it have a Redline variant?

Wew lad, move those goal posts!

Here is the undeniable fact that started all of this: you drive a 1.3L car that is on the absolute bottom of reliability, handling, comfort, and function.

THEN you get high and mighty about it when other people correctly call it shit. At least be a man and stand by your decision because "I like it" or some other valid reason instead of being a whiny cunt.

The only reason anyone gives a fuck about what you drive is because you're on an enthusiast board claiming that a 1.3L diesel fiat (undeniably ranked one of the worst cars you could possibly buy) is amazing and you can't find a way to enjoy your car without putting other down and being a pile of trash.

You get out what you put in.

No, but people screamed for one. US market Astra's came only with the 1.8L 4 cylinder engine you got in first gen us market Chevy Cruze base models.

The Cruze is probably the worst econobox out there.

Damn shame, the Euro-market Astra OPC/VXR would've made a great Redline version.

it's pretty sad when FCA can make a better car just by slapping parts together

Whyd they stick an iPad in the middle of the dash?

They would've needed to switch to the LNF engine for emissions reasons, but it makes 20 more HP so that'd be great. An Astra Redline may have been enough to see Saturn survive the bailout.

jesus christ, this thread is still going?

i thought we beat that filthy foreigner into hiding, so that we didn't have to hear about
>HURRRR LE CRUZE IS GAWDMUSHEEN IN MY 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE

fucking poo in loo's.

It isn't even a god machine in his country.
>actually not a poo in loo

My cousin bought one of these NEW a few months before the redesign came out. When I asked why he made such a poor decision, he said it had a nice stereo.

>2.0 150hp
>great front and look
>amazing money for value
>good car for it's size
>Not talking about the 25 year old Calibra

To bad they pretty much gave a long fuck in making engines better after the C20LET (or XE for that matter) and just started putting the letters "eco" on everything while marginally doing anything with emissions - and simultaneously shitting all over reliability. No thanks, fuck modern day Opel.

>1.6 185HP

Wow, for Corvette money, I can buy a Civic!!

It's shit m8. Econobox shit only. Better than ride a bus.

But even my old Cavalier SRI it's more exciting.

>still a better car than a GM Daewoo Cruze

>asks for the negatives of a bad car
>can't handle it when people give the answers he asked for instead of the circlejerk he clearly expected
>gets asshurt when people tell him he fucked up and bought the wrong car
>b-but it's c-cheap!
>as if this somehow makes the car better and/or justifies buying it
>this entire fucking thread