Vanity Plates

I saw a corvette that was all riced out yesterday and it had the license plate ZZZZZZZ. How the hell did he get that? When I look online all the cool edgy plates are already taken.
What are some cool or edgy plates you've seen? Do you have a custom plate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmIE5l9daP4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had a bunch of 1's and l's on my first car that I wanted a vanity on.

It was 1l1ll11

They use lower case L's on US license plates

The only reason I did it, is to make it hard to read for the police/someone telling on me

just wait until license plate readers become standard and all those edgy plates are rendered as conspicuous as PULL OVR

You can't pull people over in the US because their STATE ISSUED license plate is "conspicuous".

Also license plate readers are even in use in some of the poorest police departments. It's not like they don't get hundreds of thousands in grants from the state every year to buy cool gadgets

Idk how it works in britbongistan

>The only reason I did it, is to make it hard to read for the police/someone telling on me
Yeah, that's work.
>He was some asshole with a bunch of ones or ells on his license plate.
>Quick Officer Brady, let's fire up the license plate search engine!
>Scroll through the cars.
>Normie: that's the one.

Unless the reader isn't right on your ass and it reads Z72Z277 as Z7ZZZZZ and reads it wrong

I think he meant it makes you look like a shit head and that you're looking for trouble so a cop is more likely to pull you over for dumb shit

the only thing i could find that wasn't taken was this

>You can't pull people over in the US because their STATE ISSUED license plate is "conspicuous".

You: youtube.com/watch?v=vmIE5l9daP4

You couldn't get BG GY 4U?

>The only reason I did it, is to make it hard to read for the police/someone telling on me
think they started cracking down on that.

What a douchebag

Kek

I do. Here's the plate on my Lincoln LS.

And here is my Cobra's plate.

>LTEMROT
Let 'em rot.
Local radio station would try to figure out what license plates meant.
Most people thought this one was owned by a lawyer.
It wasn't.
It was my dentist.

WE
WUZ

Here's the plate on my hellcat. I didn't get a vanity plate because I'm not a fucking douchebag.

>gwinnett county
Kill yourself.

Why post a picture then?

How many combitions so you think are in 7 digits of 1 and L

>gwinnett county
Enjoy those emissions and cultural enrichment boy

Another Gwinnett bro.

To draw ire from all these fags. Looks like it worked.

theres literally nothing wrong with getting culturally enriched

you culture-less pleb

How many people do you think have those plates?

I don't think you can type "combination of 1 and l" into the license plate search and get every car with a license plate like that

> muh hellcat
> most powerful muscle car
> 850HP Shelby Super Snakes exist
> 1200HP Shelby 1000s exist
> but muh Hellcat
> posts pic of no vanity plate in vanity plate thread
Post pics of the engine.

Also, no matter if it's a Hellcat or not, they are pretty nice cars and I hope you enjoy your's.

You can on the east coast.

Black Cars Matter

But you might be able to search by regex, which is essentially that if you know how to work them

>Requesting a BOLO for some asshole in a Grand Marquis with a stupid spoiler, license plate being a string of Bs and 8s

How autismal would it be to get my current out of state's sequential issued plate number as a vanity for my new state

>drives a hellcat
>not a douche
HA, good one.

Just bought a car and the last three digits of my new plate are 444

>tfw my country doesn't allow vanity plates

If my next car ends up being jap scrap I'm getting a plate with this

why not "BIGUY4U"? Since you're on Veeky Forums, bi guy or big guy could be as ambiguous as you want it to be :^)

planning to buy a civic coupe and getting the plates NOTWEEB

Mine

Florida is the best state, the people paid to google these things sit on their ass.
Plates in the mail.

I forget if it was online or irl, but I saw a plate that said VLAD THE and the frame around it said Impala at the bottom.

/our plate/???

What part of Gwinnett? I'm all the way up on the barrow county side. Bretty nice up here.

Yes, faster cars exist to be certain. Hell, I was originally going to get a ZL1, but they aren't as livable, and I needed back reasonably back seats. The hellcat is both practical and insanely impractical, all at the same time.

I'm in the UK and someone around the corner from me has this

I'd reckon it's worth at least £5000

Surprised some boomer hadn't taken it yet.

The only vanity plate I would put would be something related to the car like the model or whatever.

Like I said earlier, they are great cars. I say that you made the right choice over a ZL1. I just like poking fun at the commercials when they claim the Hellcat is the most powerful muscle car ever produced. The only thing I don't like about them is that they are 16 valve engines instead of 32 valve. And the fact that they have 16 spark plugs and ignition could instead of just 8 each. But, as I said before they are pretty great cars and I hope you enjoy it.

It's very enjoyable, but I'll tell you the most dangerous thing about them is how tame they are. You can easily forget how much power it has and give it too much throttle around a bend. Then it's all, "Here lies user: couldn't deal".

>Driving a dodge
>not a douche

pick one, cletus-bob

> tfw Germany
> only have 2 letters and 3-4 numbers (in that order) to play with
Kill me.

Australia is a bit funny when it comes to vanity plates. You can get semi-custom combinations where you pick the numbers and letters but they're in a set format on the plate, like mine. They're relatively cheap. But to get anything truly custom is outrageously expensive.

Damn son, that's a lot of salt.

lol, that can happen with any car sporting over 400whp. Personally, I've been on the highway going 65mph and just wanted to go around a rig to get away from it and once I got right around the rig I looked at the speedo and was going 120mph, and said "well shit". Engines with well balanced power over the curve are easy to get up in speed in a very casual manner.

>tfw BO-NG 420

cops love me

B88B8BB

This is my vanity plate. Don't google what it means, you'll regret it.

>Black guy
>Black car
>BLACKED plates
Get tinted windows too

Sir, I have been lurking /b/ since 06 and have seen many a fucked up thing. This is not one of them and I feel like you now owe me something fucked up for my disappointment.

Unless it's a good number like ftw6969 or something that's really fucking stupid.

Bruh this is Veeky Forums. Gay dragons are nothing. I've seen 32 penis' on /b/ today.

98 exactly

Clever cunt

A friend of mine has a corvette with a plate that reads "V8 Z06"

Everyone with a Gwinnett county plate needs remedial driving instruction.

OC.
It's been a few years but I seem to remember it being driven by the middle-aged husband

>being a nigger
gross

>no custom plates in my country

Vanity plate the previous owner had on my car.

Saw 8B8B8B8 on a bmw in new jersey

Florida has a bunch of specialty plates that you can customize. Apparently we're the state of the arts.

Faggots like that need to die

>mint.

Death penalty. Sacrifice to the Cabbage

glad you like it

Cabbage>Onion

The guy at my local gamestop has a yiff plate.

>Shelby super snakes.

Aka modded cars compared with a stock off the line car.

Do people think you're part of the Apex gang?

>They use lower case L's on US license plates
no license plates use lower case letters in the US

How many mercury marauders are there in Michigan with plates that start with B or 8? Should be pretty easy to track down.

Tempting, but I don't have a weeb car

It's 128 dumbass. 2x2x2x2x2x2x2

Damn straight.

>grand marquis
That's a marauder

> modded cars
Actually, they aren't considered modded cars as they have their own in number and all under warranty. Do you consider all Shelby cars as modded? Because it has third party parts? So, is the Corvette Z06 a modded car since it too has third party parts?

Lawrenceville

>bongistan
lel they don't call them "license plates" in bongistan

depends on the state, recent plate fonts are usually designed with plate readers in mind and those readers don't read plates the same as people.

>16194838
Im from gwinnet too im in here in snellville

Nice. I got TCP UDP. I'm a network engineer

Yeah, it's annoying. I bought the plates before I realised those little Somalian shitstains had formed a gang. Moving interstate soon, so the new plates that I get for it aren't going to reflect that anymore.

Be prepared to be pulled over all the fucking time with plates like that

I knew a Miata dude in Chicago who had MNMNMN
First, this didnt prevent him from getting redlight, or speeding camera tickets, and he would constantly get pulled over, and get infractions for the dumbest shit. He did say that TWO cops actually had a laught, and only gave him a warning.