If you were given the choice between getting one of these two for free, which one would you take and why?

If you were given the choice between getting one of these two for free, which one would you take and why?

(The Mustang is the 5.0 V8, not the shitty EcoBoostâ„¢)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-IQY25xCnuY
youtube.com/watch?v=fOelONV_unQ&t=43s
youtu.be/tG1rsMSPdsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mustang, obviously. I'm not a cuck, so I don't like hatchbacks.

2017 ZL1 Camaro

Only a massive fucking faggot would pick the transverse 4 cylinder hopped up shitbox over the V8 pony car.

>this mad he isn't skilled enough for the superior AWD handling characteristics
Don't worry you'll figure it out eventually.

Not everyone on Veeky Forums lives in Death Valley, some of us are forced to drive even when the roads are a bit damp.

youtu.be/-IQY25xCnuY

""""""""AWD"""""""" until the rear diff overheats, which is after a couple of hard pulls. After that you're back in cuck wheel drive mode.

Focus RS

>Better resale vs millions of 5.0s sold across USA
>No, seriously, I've seen like 2 RSs in the flesh vs 20 5.0s in that time.
>More practical hatchback
>Has Ecoboost

I wouldn't want to do anything past a retune and exhaust, though truthfully I don't think I could ever spend $45k on a new AWD car that does the same as a 10 year old used WRX STi for $17-20k. The STi would probably be as quick with a full exhaust and retune.

>DORIFTUUU MODDEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=fOelONV_unQ&t=43s

funny how these mongoloids think it's a TRUE AWD car

>muscle car
>(basically) a CVT gearbox

b-but it's supposed to be EASY to drift this car!
>youtu.be/tG1rsMSPdsk

It's not (((true))) AWD like a Subaru or longitudinal VAG car, but saying it's as shit as Haldex is dumb.

it understeers far worse and this whole "drift mode" is some stupid gimmick everyone is falling for

Any AWD setup is going to understeer that's just it's nature, either way someone looking for power oversteer isn't buying an AWD car and certainly not one with a lowly 350bhp.

>"drift mode"
Not Ferds fault that plebs think it means it drifts the car for you.

mustang all day over the RS if someone else is paying. the mustang is drift mode all the time. its also NA.

Is that true? Do you have links for this shit happening?

>I need AWD because it gets damp occasionally

If I as getting one for free? The RS, it would be the better long term investment.

If I was buying one, the stang by far.

what kind of fucked up logic is this

The mustang is significantly cheaper to buy new vs the RS

oh okay, carry on.

Easy, the mustang. RWD and good mod potential

I'm gonna choose the Focus RS. i think they look bad
ass.

hatchback.
It can corner and it isn't a budget sports car, it's more like an high end sporty hatchback.

I'd sell it for an mr2 anyway.

I'm not american so I'm not forced by law to pick the mustang.

If the mustang was replaced with a camaro or a charger, things would be different. Mustangs are too vanilla and bland. And a classic mustang cracked my head when I was little so I'm biased

I'd rather own Mustang even if it's Ecoboost. I actually don't mind turboed Mustang at all, it's a solid engine.

Focus

i dont like ford v8's

and i could do a rally build on the focus

>muh true AWD
He posts from a comfy seat on the bus.

I'd take a bullet because
>American