When did you get your driver license?

The poor faggot who got them the latest wins the thread

I still cant be assed to get mine and Im 23

Ive had a car since I was 15

I'm still on my learner's permit, mainly because I'm a jew and don't want to pay my new state's taxes and insurance costs.

Hey Mr. Jew. I got my license at 23

I probably lose the whole thread since most of Veeky Forums is young enough that they had to be 18 to get licenses.

I'm 20 and don't have mine yet.

1998, did I win?

>live in yuroland
>have to pay 2000 euroshekles to get permission and it takes several months

thanks I guess

The day I was eligible within an hour of waking up.

If your answer is any different you might aswell kill yourself.

26, this summer.

25. Just this past August.

Almost 20.

Only got my first car at age 27 though because I've spent all the inbetween time being an unsuccessful poor university student.

reason?

4 days ago
do I win anything special?

Outside of being a loser, there is a legit reason if you've lived in a big city with proper public transport your entire life and had to move. I know some new yorkers and long islanders that are over 70 and still don't have their license. It doesn't help that insurance prices in these areas are abusive no matter what your age or record.

26 :)

But I'm a neet.

Holy fuck.
I doubt you will be an OK driver if you get past 25 and still don't have it.

I am a fag what is this

Passed first time, 1 minor (UK test), and compared to the billion bad drivers I see on the road I'm not so bad.

Still a bit clumsy changing gears at times though.

1990 fām

> they had to be 18 to get licenses.

Where do you have to be 18?

I got mine when I was 16, but back then everyone got their license as soon as they could. Nowadays it seems like most teenagers don't give a fuck about driving.

Something for a gun, it's an old /k/ maymay

>parts of firearms are illegal where I live
triggered
>Where do you have to be 18?
In places where you are also allowed to buy beer at the same age

ar15 bolt carrier (group)

Drive shaft

Got it the day I turned 16. Feels good man.

Like a month after I turned 18. Had been driving consistently since 16 tho

>mfw my brother got his at 22 and he's a terrible driver

17, please reply

23. Prolly next year when I'm in senior year or something.

Couldn't be arsed with it desu. Ironically, I do wanted to get a driver's license so hard when I was 18.

Then, between living in the dormitory and having access to free shuttle bus service and getting huge discount on train fares made it a moot point

Still, most of the jobs I saw (that is related to my studies) would require me to have at least a motorbike license.

Dragged my feet and was almost 17. Missed out on losing my virginity at 16 because of it, even had a car just procrastinated. Learned my lesson and the 20 years since then have been gravy.

I got mine at 8AM (first in the door) on the very day I turned 16 in 2005. I got 100% on the driving test in a manual RSX.

>Something for a gun
It's an extremely basic part that anyone who has ever field stripped an AR15, you know the most common gun in America, should know about.
That's like showing a spark plug as people not knowing what it is.

18, about to turn 19.
I only got it because I was offered a Civic for $800. I was just walking or biking to work and the store before that.

[spoiler]Failed three days ago.[/spoiler]

16, bought my first $200 shitbox when I was 15

yeah not everyone is from America dingus

That's embarrassing

Wrong, its actually just the bolt. The carrier is the large piece it goes into and the group is the whole unit assembled.

>majority of the planet

I am jealous of your president-elect however

Yep, I voted for him too. MAGA bitch.

My fiancé's brothers are kinda weird:

One got his license recently at the age of 27, because he finally realized the money he had saved was finally drying up, and he couldn't keep playing video games everyday like he had been for the last several years in his parents basement. So he needed a job, and he got his sister's old car after he got his license.

Her slightly less older brother still doesn't have his, and he's 25. He just bums rides from the brother who just got his license because they work together now. Before that he got his mom to drive him to work. Other than that, just stays home and plays video games with the other brother.

Both live at home with no future prospects other than working dead-end jobs, and paying minimal rent to their parents.

She's pretty normal. Got her license at 17/18 after high school so she could go to college and come home on long weekends or holidays. She has a new car now that her parents are paying for because she's the only child going to college. I think they're secretly ashamed of their sons, and are so willing to help out their daughter because she actually has goals in life.

Once she graduates we're getting married, moving into our own place so she/we aren't harassed for money on a constant bases.

One of those fuckers asked me to buy him a PS4 game just because I was dating his sister. I just tried to laugh it off like he was joking. It doesn't stop there. They're always want to tag along when we're in town and we go to a restaurant. We stopped that after the 2nd time they expected us to pay for their meals. Like wtf? You're adults. "Mom didn't give me money for food" is not a valid excuse.

>tl;dr: If you don't have a license by the age of 18, you're a man-child.

November 11th, 2016
17 y/o

Whats embarrassing is you not realising that some cultures differ from yours..

The day I turned 18 I already had like 7 or 8 driving lessons on me. The guys on the driving academy wouldn't let me start earlier. One month later I finished the course, passed the exam and got my license.
Sidenote : it is obligatory here to take a minimum of 15 clases, being each one of those 1 hour long. It also costs like a whole medium salary.
The only reason why kids wanted to turn 18 here.

I've been driving since I was 16 and now i'm 20. I have no desire to get a license.

America is all cultures so get fucked commie

March 29th 2013

Got my G1 at 18, G2 at 19 and G at 20. I'm 27 now

What do I win?

You know what's funny I took my 5 hour course before I got my license and there was a guy who looked like he was in his late 60s.

You need to be 18 to post here Bitch.

I was 24. I didnt need one because everything i needed to get to was within biking distance.

Tender age of 28.

June 2015 I believe, passed first try and was 18 at the time, almost 20 now. Lurking through Veeky Forums when was underage and still in high school convinced me to take having a license seriously, got learners near the end of my senior year, now am a certified bench racer, still driving a 90's autotragic pos and fell for the rwd meme. Thanks Veeky Forums

I got my license at 18, I turned 18 in January, got my driver's license in February.

18 because i didnt want to take driving lessons

70 but I have my goons drive me anyway making America great again.

I got a partial liscence (that allows for you to drive when there's a full driver liscence owner sitting next to you) at 16.
Full liscence at 18.
Before that I raced ATV's since age of 12