Veeky Forums clothing

I really want this hat. It's McLaren and understated. What's not to like?

Other urls found in this thread:

constant-collection.com/collections/clothing
ctbgarage.bigcartel.com/product/recaro-hoohoodie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Car branded apparel is the most autistic shit possible.

Does it come with a duck bill brim for adults?

This one is nice too, but I think it might be a bit much. It's also from Lamborghini's online shop, so it's $70 which is absurd. At least the McLaren hat is from a dealership so it's probably much cheaper.

My first exotic starter pack:
Hat with the car make and model on it
Driving shoes
Driving gloves
2-3 sets of floormats on top of eachother
Clearwrap
Vanity plate with the model name on it "FAST488" etc.

Don't be that guy

Even """enthusiasts""" will think youre autistic.

Oh, someone's just too classy for a baseball cap.

I win.

best shirt from the world's best racing team with the world's meanest sounding GT car

Ummm im looking for a baseball cap version of ops picture not a fucking nog/swagbrim cap

OPs picture is a fucking baseball cap. Are you an idiot?

That would look hella sick with cargo shorts, a cool lanyard, and a vape

only 80s/90s japanese automotive clothing is acceptable.

constant-collection.com/collections/clothing

Rule of thumb: if you don't actually own a vehicle made by the company on your shit, it will look absolutely retarded.

I doubt you actually own this shirt. Those sponsor packages are insanely expensive.

Are there any Williams street cars?

Okay, car or automotive product.

The Jaguar C-X75 would have counted if production wasn't killed. So according to that user, you have to find one of the prototypes that weren't crushed.

They also provided consulting work on the GT-R NISMO DBA-R35, the Porsche 911 GT3R Hybrid Type 997, all generations of the 919, and the 918 Hybrid.

I'd kill for the jacket Orido is wearing in the picture. Looks so badass.

Greddy boost brigade bomber is Veeky Forums as fuck. Also, I've been wanting this one for a long while.

>being this much of a weeb
Okay, overweight 17 year old minecraft player.

do want

Some of those hats are nice dude. LRN2/FA/. That Beneton Formula sweater is the shit. Would buy right now if it was my size.

Goddamn, do I want that shit. From what I've just looked up, it was a HKS Mechanics Jacket...can't find one for sale. Fuck.

This

There were some nice items there, but to make the blanket statement that only old Japanese clothing is acceptable is the epitome of neckbeardedness.

Saw a hobo once with a subaru/pirelli jacket. Which team was that?

Here's my dank hoodie

it was probably just a hipster

fuck this is 10/10

Take your hands and bend it you dumb fuck.

Where can I get a hoodie with the kangaroo pocket made out of this fabric pattern?

Please respond, 1980s Recaro is aesthetic. I saw someone post it a few weeks back and never saved it. It was a burgundy hoodie with this pattern for the fabric pockets. Realistically anyone could make it, the fabric is 2x1.6 meters a roll for $90 from China.

This.

Mountune gave me this because my order was delayed. I wear it because it's comfy, I don't think anyone realizes how autistic it is.

subaru?
baka desu senpai

Daaaaamn w2c??

ctbgarage.bigcartel.com/product/recaro-hoohoodie

What does Veeky Forums think of this? I know it's fake and all but for 40$ it just seems so cool

I was going to post that just now.

I'd buy it to haul snacks, I have no expectations regarding the quality.

Are you a pretty bride?

dealwithit.jpg.gif.co.jp

I have one and used it regularly for 6 months during classes. It held up perfectly fine, but I had to buy something bigger. Also, the heavy straps dig into your shoulders like a motherfucker.

literally only worn by sea beaners, mexican trash and skinny white fuccbois.

lol faggot.

k