>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O
>Senran Websites
pastebin.com/p5RLbHb6

Tiddy

I miss DaiAnon

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

I'll make a quote thread next time if he isn't back by then.

This is a Mommy, with capital M. Say something nice about her!

Wow

IT HAPPENED
AGAIN

If he's still here I want to headpat him and appreciate his nice images!

I join! Double petting DaiAnon!

>2 simultaneous Miyabi beep beep posts
>For 2 threads in a row
>2 and 2
>2 + 2 = 4?
>2 * 2 = 4?
>4? = 4?
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Even though she's a little cat, she's a big cat in my heart!

2 are the number of tits on a Miyabi.
2 is the number of simultaneous beep beep posts.
2 threads in a row.
2 worlds, 1 family.

it means if you're a Miyabi fag you're being cucked by several other anons. Are you sure you want to share Miyabi with that many other dicks? There are orphaned Senrans out there that are lonely and have no anons of their own, like half of Hanzo, and Homura, maybe Yo (are there Yo anons?)

every user gets their own version of their senran

if that's what you want to claim.

But if my Senran had a shitload of anons crawling all over her, I'd look to an orphaned Senran maybe.

People tend to HATE my Senran though.

I love Hikage! Every thread!

I want a titfuck from Souji Claus for Christmas.

Maybe if she wasn't such a bitch.

Did anybody else notice this? All the cat senrans share common points.

This is a cute ghost and good big sis. Please do not touch her with crosses

Can I touch her halo?

Asuka is my waifu for laifu.

My Senran is really nice actually. A fucking doormat. She gets bullied by other Senrans for trying to be friends with everyone.

Maybe if she wasn't such a dork.

Mommy's a cutie!

>have sexy chests
>cute butts
>erotic tummies

yes

Shikifag detected.

Mommy is a fat shit I hate her.

she tries really hard to be cool.. in fact.. too hard... and then it makes her even more dorky.

there is nothing wrong with being a Shikianon.

Everyone laugh at this Shikifag!

Shiki's better than flat cat.

At least Mirai doesn't fucking forget to invite her friends to her fun dress-up parties like an ungrateful piece of shit

I wonder how Shiki would respond to someone with a crush on her.

I bet she'd get super nervous like the dork she is and try to deflect their advances by attempting to hook them up with one of her friends instead, because she's too much of a dork to have a relationship with anyone.

I agree. She's hot as fuck.

I don't like her new Imu hair.

Imie's a bitch to her, why would she try to copy Imie's style?

It'd be interesting because she puts up a pretty flirty front that says she would love the attention.

It's the quickest way to join her in the afterlife, right after japanese truck driving incidents

Shiki's the kind of person who can't convince any of her friends to help her move furniture

>Shiki has tons of friends
>but every single one of her friends considers her "that" friend that they all make fun of behind her back

Story of my life.

Shiki is the kind of person who has to invite herself to someone else's party otherwise nobody will remember her when they make plans.

it's ya boy Shiki

Because of the relationship between our senrans, Kumofags and Shikifags must stick up for each other.
STOP FUCKING BULLYING SHIKI AND HER ANONS YOU SHITS.

Bully my Senran instead.

I need Shiki's big gyaru tits in my face

>be a Shikifag
>confess to her
>she suddenly gets nervous and shy and tries to set you up with her friend Murky
>be a Kumofag
>confess to her
>she starts stuttering and stammering and is sure you meant you liked her pretty friend Shiki instead of an ugly girl like her

yeah, it's all connected, if you like Shiki you're probably going to be spending just as much time with Murakumo and vice versa

Oh ok.
S-stupid pigdog.
Shameless cow.
You piss me off with your dumb :3c look.

Hikage has a racing heart every time she undresses Mirai and runs her hands and her tongue across Mirai's tummy, her armpits, her neck, in her ears, behind her neck!

Her heart races when Mirai gets embarrassed, and tries to wrestle Hikage away, only to lose strength in her arms as Hikage's tongue and hands explore every single part of her body! Her moans excite Hikage!

Hikage's excitement leads her to do more and different things to Mirai! Mirai is ashamed but likes it, and tries to make Hikage feel good afterwards. It's very difficult!

Shiki is the kind of person who can't tell the difference between friendly banter/roasting and genuine bullying and will think she's making friends with people who hate her.

[DELETE THIS in Romanian]

>you'll never go on frequent double dates with your Shikibro and form a beautiful bromance.
It hurts.

shoo weird fetish user!

Shiki is a slaver by occupation and uses her vampire powers to enthrall many people to her will! She makes use of them without regards to their wishes or well being!

She must be pierced by a giant stake with lots of wood! Pierced!

Which senran's crotch is the nicest to bury your face into?

I'll pierce her with my wood if you catch my drift.

we'd have to confess simultaneously to our senrans in front of each other otherwise they'd try and deflect it to the other.

>she says that while i stare at her autisticly.

I bet Ryouki has a comfy crotch.

You mean they like cuddling, right?

Hikage loves Mirai very much, and teaches her about the pleasures of a dignified lady's body! But also because she doesn't want Mirai to be with anyone else, and that she understands the loneliness and pain that comes with being different from everyone else. She helps heal Mirai's big heart and Mirai helps work on Hikage's almost nonexistent one!

Naturally, Haruka is considering adding some drugs into the mix to spice things up. These range from the unusual (transform into shota) to the disastrous (what Hikage had in chapter 4 of SV)

>alright bro in 123 we both confess
>1
>2
>I LOVE YOU MURA-
>LOVE YOU SHIK-
>Bro you went too quickly now they're freaking out about which one we're proposing to.
>I'm sorry bro.
>I'ts fine bro, I still love you.
>I love you too bro.
>brohug?
>brohug.
>I love you so much bro, you mean thebworld to me bro.
Shiki and murakumo look on very confused and flustered.

An autist wouldn't stare though. Autistic people tend to avoid eye contact.

I need Shiki's big gyaru tits around my dick.

Mura-socky anons are like, SO totally mean! The worst fer shuh!

If you don't stop posting i'm going to start posting weird things too.

I need to stop jacking off every time this picture is posted

Shhh, don't tell em.

Shiki is my go-to Senran when I want to fap nowadays.

While the Crimson Squad constantly does part time jobs for money to buy food and supplies and computers and video games and wifi, they also have to do misc. jobs within their mighty cave in order to keep a certain standard of living. As a sample of some of them:

Homura cuts logs for the furnace
Yomi cleans and maintains the storage room for the food
Hikage shaves and cuts everyone's hair when needed. Does bikini lines without irritating any skin because she is just that good with her knife
Mirai chooses the movies that the girls watch together and torrents them.
Haruka makes the deodorant that all the girls require.

There's just something about her that coaxes the semen from my balls like no other Senran can

I like Yo
Lots of people like Yo

Hikage is forbidden to cut anyone's hair anymore after she decided Mirai would look cute with a different hairstyle.

I want to be a mean girl to Shiki.

Mirai makes Hikage actually smile in a beautiful way when she is hugging naked Hikage and telling her tearfully that she loves Hikage!

It is very precious to her heart!

but is Yozakoo your absolute favorite?

Warning: lewd

I warned you!
I want Homura to facesit me and put her butthole right up against my nose so I can sniff her huge meaty farts

What do you consider to be a weird fetish?

NO

That is NOT what Hinata's knife does to beautiful hair!

Clothes are a different story, so are clothes made of hair. Hinata's knife does not make bad haircuts!

No bad haircuts!

It's not a bad haircut. Hikage likes it.

Friendly reminder that Murakumo is the CUTEST SENRAN

She's number three for me

Oh no! Hikage has gotten too excited! She'll sit her butt on Mirai's face and make a 69!

You shouldn't do stuff like that to children.

then Yo is still as far as I know, an orphaned Senran.

Miyabi's
She has a very puffy vuvla with soft, swollen lips and a nice comfy bush

I want a pocket Ryouna! I'd flick her on the butt and crush her pussy with my thumb!

In return she can hug my dick to jerk me off or slide her whole body up and down my shaft

Nobody said that Hikage is a paragon of morality after all. Her parental figure was touched in the head too.

I want Haruka to eat nothing but vegetables and beans so when I shove my nose up against her butthole she can rip huge nasty smelling veggie farts for me to sniff

Here you go.