Corvette or GT-R?

Corvette or GT-R?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LwvwzRkmQ
msn.com/en-us/autos/chevrolet/corvette/2017/photos-360-interior/z06-convertible-1lz/sd-AAiSCUQ
msn.com/en-us/autos/nissan/gt-r/2016/photos-360-interior/sd-AAbLsao
youtu.be/WEBGxujrZfc
youtube.com/watch?v=yoGKdQxg3rU
youtube.com/watch?v=mY6wsZ1ynn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't afford either so who cares?

>buttmad
>stay btfo
>gm fanboi
>random furry image

did I forget anything?

We're talking interiors here user

Gtr if don't plan on turning

>alcantara steering wheel

that'll look really nice after months of use...

Corvette

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LwvwzRkmQ

I respect both cars.
BUT WHY THE HELL HAVE THE INTERIORS BE SO UGLY?!
It's not because of the cheap materials it's because they are completely tasteless.

both are shit honestly

At the end of the day it comes down to this: A at girl at a bar asks you "hey user, what do you drive?"
>tell her you drive a corvette
"Wow user that's so cool, could you give me a ride sometime?"
>tell her you drive a nissan and sperg out about how its a second faster on a penis shaped track
"O-ok user that's cool I guess" and she leaves to go talk with someone else

>tell her you drive a nissan and sperg out about how its a second faster on a penis shaped track

>IT'S 1.4 YOU GM LOVING KEK

This

>fake lap times
Hi prezo

>fake lap times

Gtr. More performance and better interior

lol, keep projecting

nope. hate both of these meme cars rather have a cobra replica powered by a kaase 557 and 6 speed. less to go wrong no one really cares how fast it is round the nurburgerking ring because it looks cool and thats something those 2 soulless shitboxes dont have, f i want comfy there the 2017 f-350 exists.

Bimmer actually, because you don't have to start explaining how your cam in block v8 is actually pretty sophisticated or how accurate your actual yaw is being calculated as you drive along

You can just skid about in it without getting into endless heated debates about japs vs murricans...

...BECAUSE YOU'LL WIN THEM ANYWAY

HA

I SAID IT

Yes you are :^)

Regardless of wether the lap times are real or fake its still impressive that a car half the price of a gtr nismo is so close to it performance wise.

>burgershit
>weabooshit

None.

ill take the weebshit built by burgers.

even more impressive is the raping of japan fastest production for pennies on the dollar.
really nigga? that shit is even slower than the gtr might as well be riding the bus at that point.

>implying the corvette can complete a lap without exploding

Gtr

>Vette interior looks like a 90's Supra/Soarer
Awesome

msn.com/en-us/autos/chevrolet/corvette/2017/photos-360-interior/z06-convertible-1lz/sd-AAiSCUQ

>GTR looks like a fucking 90s GM base level truck
What the fuck?

msn.com/en-us/autos/nissan/gt-r/2016/photos-360-interior/sd-AAbLsao

The redesign is even worse what the fuck where they thinking? Also cringe inducing bose subs in the rear seat.

The poor car is 10 years out of date ffs where is the R36 with bonded alum mix chassis and

Still faster than the corvette

who gives a shit most of these cars will never see a track.

Hence why i dont care about Veeky Forums benchracing and track times in general.

The vette has the better platform, engine, chassis (lighter) and better performance overall while also looks alot better and less dated and its cheaper.

in 10 years everyone will look back on the Z06 fondly but will hate the GTR just like the pigfat 350/370 and r33 r34

>who gives a shit
Chevy. They claim the corvette is a track car.

It is a track car but not in the same way as the GTR

Besides i like the look of the vette better

The GTR really has aged poorly its like it never outgrew that 2002-2007 bland bubble shape

>it's a track car

youtu.be/WEBGxujrZfc

threads already dead

have a classic aussie vid mate

youtube.com/watch?v=yoGKdQxg3rU

S2000

But it looks like a penis, mr. trips man

GTR

Because every owner is going to daily it around the nerdburgering

s15 a/c vents >

I guess I'd rather own a Corvette because it's mechanically simpler and has manuel (cheaper to own basically). It can also use 95RON, I assume GTR needs 98.

vette anyday of any year
gtrs are for weeb nerds

Corvette because burnouts and drifts.

I don't care if it's faster on some track i'll never drive on.

god the vette looks like pure sex.

i love how well they age as well apart from the late 80s early 90s look very dated

This, the c4 is the only one that didnt quite live up to the corvette name imo, but the c3 is one of the most beautiful machines of all time.

Manual too

GT-R, don't which is faster, I just can't bring myself to drive an american car.

your loss
i have a boner for the C5 its just simple and snek like fucking sex

GTR even if it's half as fast as the vette.
Vette tries to pretend and it's american
GTR knows what it is

>GTR knows what it is
a bloated slow 350 with a body kit?

Not trying to contribute to alphonse's shitty memes, so ill sage

honestly, i'd take the GTR.

here's why:
>It's more luxurious
>Its way more modifyable, which is something i like doing to my cars
>It wont kill me
>Even if i bought a new one it wouldn't devaluate as quickly as the corvette
>It's all around a better quality car
>It's got the GTR meme tax so once nissan finally fucking discontinues it, the value will probably go up if i keep it stock
>It may not be able to do sikk hekktik burnouts and doriftus but launching it and beating the fuck out of it is just as fun.

the interior on the gtr is fucking dated and ugly compared to the corvettes though.

Having sat in both (tfw cant test drive unless super serious buyer. Gtr was 110k), the gtr just feels wicked. Something about it feels like it's a no-messing-about monster.

The interior doesn't really look that great from the pic.
Sort of expect more at that price. Not that I can afford it anyway but still

Since less than 1% (myself included) here could exploit the full potential of those cars it's useless to benchrace like faggots and just judge them as dds. The GTR is more practical but I'd take the Vette just because ot dat V8 rumble.

GTR's interior looks like something from a truck or a service vehicle and the Corvette is, y'know, GM.

Fuck both of them, although the GTR's is nicer.

I like the center console and the way the steering wheel is laid out in the Corvette. The whole multimedia setup is appealing and the shifter is right next to you. The vents are pretty cool and it all has this sort of unified flow with it. The paddles are the right size and the the digital rev-counter is cool. I do not like the rest of the dials. The leathers nice.
I do like that leg rest for the passenger. Makes sure he doesn't spill over to your side if he's generously proportioned.
The GT-R is a bit cluttered and looks cheap. The air vents bulge out like tumors and the fact that there isn't an optional manual is always a bad thing. The UI of the screen looks nice. Lots of fucking numbers to nod your head and go "hmm, yes, I did this many G's on my way home from the supermarket."
I think overall the dials look nicer than the Corvette's as a whole, but some of the old fashioned LED's under the rev-counter seem a bit cheap (although the car is from 2007)
The start button is cool. It's a red button. It's cool.
The way the launch control works is simple and easy. All of of the essential switches to fuck about with TCS and the like are in arms reach. It's kind of like in a fighter plane.
The plastic at times feels a little cheap and the steering wheels buttons wear out fast. Bluetooth and GPS are a pain in the ass to setup.
Overall I think the Corvette has a better design and functionality but that probably has a lot to do with the fact that it's newer and has a lot more features. The GTR is a bit more practical but it's age is starting to show.
On a long road-trip I'd probably go for the Corvette. It gives you a lot more feel to what you're doing, but is still comfortable. Looks good too. The GT-R is more of a toy than it is a car. I mean, yeah, you can go "hah, my car beat the Corvette at x track with y seconds", but in the end you'll still have a Datsun which doesn't sound or look very good.
That said, I'd buy the new 911.

the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel so I can get an EPA estimated 900 miles to the tank!

>It's more luxurious
its not
>Its way more modifyable, which is something i like doing to my cars
Its not
>It wont kill me
Because it drives itself and your a puuuuuuuuussy
>Even if i bought a new one it wouldn't devaluate as quickly as the corvette
So? Just get a used GTR or Vette

If your buying cars as an investment your doing it wrong fag
>It's got the GTR meme tax so once nissan finally fucking discontinues it, the value will probably go up if i keep it stock
>It may not be able to do sikk hekktik burnouts and doriftus but launching it and beating the fuck out of it is just as fun.
agreed

>the interior on the gtr is fucking dated and ugly compared to the corvettes though.
EVERYTHING is dated

the chassis is 10 years old and heavy as fuck now heavier because of idiotic nanny state safety rules

its also slower and pulls less g's than the older lighter models and handles like a wet noodle

youtube.com/watch?v=mY6wsZ1ynn8

Its also butt ugly unaerodynamic brick that is as souless as it is boring and over priced

Id probably go for the Corvette. I like driving manual and RWD.

Gtr

FUCK OFF YOU UNDERAGE FURRY NIGGER

Gtr