/mmg/ Mega Man General

Best Armor Edition
Thread No. 128
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Comic, Manga, other printed media
pastebin.com/VQbnMXGe

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/6iYqEkM2
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
pastebin.com/Uq6Wi9Ms

>Our booru!
mmg.booru.org/

>Here's our discord chat
discord.gg/93tPPf2

Other urls found in this thread:

php.co.jp/novelrockmanx/
pbs.twimg.com/media/CyF1aD9VQAELGeJ.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>over half the megaman protagonists half been playable in capcom vs

DAY-CHAN IS ADORABLE!

I HOPE YOU ARE OK AND HAVING A NICE NIGHT!

Thank you, hope you are having a nice night as well

i am posting on Veeky Forums and not studying for finallls like i should

Thanks, I just got the pokemon I was looking for.

Go study, user!
I believe in you!

php.co.jp/novelrockmanx/

>Likely won't be translated
F-fuck.

Does Viper have a custom Joule daki?

Says Udon

Not sure, but I would like a custom Day-chan daki

I'm sure there's some Japanese company that creates dakis with customer supplied images.

The question is if the prices are reasonable and if it's possible to import it.

I remember a site that made dakis.
It was expensive for me.

What's a reasonable cost for a dakimakura anyway?

Custom Dakis tend to be rather expensive.

>This will fix the mess that is the MMX timeline.

Suddenly, the novel introduces Axl at the very beginning, fighting alongside X against Vile.

Imagine this is a Christmas tree.

Nah. But midway, between X4-5, they will start hinting about the Mimic Project.
In X6, they will say something about years of research lost due a maverick attack and constant raids to the abandoned lab.
Between X7 and X8, we will see that Axl is the almost finished project Mimic from years ago.

I can see it being more like skittles than a christmas tree.

Two new varieties, Sinful Indulgences and Garden of Eden flavor sets.

>Sinful Indulgences
>Lazy BlueBerry
>Green Apple Pride
>Explosive Cherry
>Greedy Orange
>Hungry Lemon
>Envious Grape
>Lustful Peach

>Garden of Eden
>Strawberry
>Sour Watermelon
>Lime
>Pineapple
>Mango
>Berry Punch
>Raspberry

>>Lustful Peach
I wish...

>Explosive Cherry
Why I'm laughing like an idiot? I'm not 12 anymore.

Kid at heart?

Just immature, I think.

Drill Man makes me chuckle up every time.

When are we getting Grey and Aile. I would buy the fuck out of that game

TRIGGER DISCIPLINE

Only if they had a skin swap to Ashe and Vent; like the fire emblem self inserts in smash.

Is he, dare I say it,/ourguy/?

Nope, That would be X.

If she wanted to, would Tempo have been able to run away to form her identity on her own like Blues was suggesting here? Or was Blues unique for his capacity to make the decision to leave and live as he wanted?

Proto was unique, I think. He seems to be more close to reploids than to robot masters, as he clearly can disobey whatever order he is given.

Tempo didn't really seem the type to run off.
Despite her personality and memories being removed, the simple act of restoring them seemed to have made her trust Dr.Lalinde rather than hold a grudge and run off.

Which is something she actually explains to Blues. Plus, Blues was disgruntled about what he perceived as being replaced by Rock.

She isn't the type to run off, but I was asking if she'd be capable of running away if she wanted to.

Oh. Hm. Misunderstood, sorry.
All I got for that is a big I dunno. There's a lot of talk about The Laws for Classic, but it almost seems like they have free will regardless.
So, maybe?

Wily's robots were forced to follow their orders to fight and destroy Mega Man, so they definitely wouldn't have the capacity to run off. There isn't anything to work off with Light's industrial robots in that regard for comparison, unless you count Guts and Concrete's chill acceptance of expiration dates.

Wasn't the rule that they can generally do as they wish as long as they're fulfilling their base programming?

It would certainly seem that way. We see Guts, Bomb, and Cut Man going out shopping together to buy a gift for Rock, after all.

Speaking of that, did anyone else notice the humans' faces during that scene? They all staring and looking worried/scared, even those in the background. Except for that one kid, but his mother is pulling him closer to her.

Well, they did attack the city.
Even if it wasn't entirely their fault, they caused a lot of damage and hurt a lot of people.
Lots of people wouldn't be able to forgive them and would absolutely be frightened to see them.

Plus, they're having an argument.
I don't know about you, but that would scare the shit out of me.

It's something that didn't really get touched on in the storyline, so the peoples' reactions was a neat detail that conveyed the (not unjustified) animosity towards the robot masters.
It would've been much worse for workers who would then have to work with the robots who trashed the city and hurt (and most likely killed) people.

It was a realistic balance between the people who hold overwhelmingly positive views towards robot development and anti-robot extremists like the Emerald Spears, since those two views dominated the comics.
Agent Stern was also a good example of someone who disagreed with the rate of robot development while still being a good person, although he was often positioned as being in the wrong due to the events of the issues he appeared in.

Was Lumine a good antagonist?

Almost everybody I know says that X8 went into the right steps despite the shitfest x7 was

>novelization before actual closure or a novel of the elf wars

pic unrelated

I wish Rosie and Gil were canon. They were great.

never ever.
Unrelated pic is very cute.

They're great characters for the comic's storytelling style but it's hard to see how they'd fit into the gameverse.

Would it be possible to make a romhack of ZX or the Zero collection and replace their music with the arranged versions?

I liked him, he was a dick.

I would like to see more of him.

He would probably work as part of Axl, slowly corrupting him.

In the end, he is the one corrupted and turn into an alright guy. He manages to convince Axl to let him use his body for shorts periods of time while Axl have full knowledge of what happens.
It's like a symbiotic relationship, Axl gets physical coverage while Lumine gets another body.

Then those pre-zero greentexts happens.

pbs.twimg.com/media/CyF1aD9VQAELGeJ.jpg

So apparently they have engeki nintendo profiles untranslated.

Well, maybe if the dude from the Gunvault site get his hands on them, he can translate them? Or maybe his friend?

Is there more

You know what could be cool
A megaman fangame with the castlevania aesthetics, like those touhouvania games. Using any subseries, not just classic.

Instead of a buster, it's a magic book. The Z-saber is actually a possessed sword. Geo being a werewolf or something. Yuuchirou Hikari being a necromancer or something.
X in priest clothes.
Any of the megaman characters drawn in a Ayami Kojima-like style.
Fuck, I'm hyped.

>Lan summons the ghost of his dead brother to fight for him
I never thought of it that way before

Seems neato to me, if we go via castlevania-like route.

Feels like the Zero series would be easy to adapt into a fantasy setting. There's already creatures named after mythology and and magical fairies.

Any MM game would be easy to adapt to a fantasy setting, I think.
Given how diverse the enemies and powers are

>Vile is a possessed gigantic armor now.
YES.

Did this fag really turn maverick or just evolved enough to say fuck mankind?]

He is just your usual asshole teen.
No maverick virus involved.

Was Sigma confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom Infinity?

As far as I know, it's all speculation so far.

This sounds familiar somehow...

Dejavu?

But don't worry! Capcom has now recognised that there is enough fan support to continue with the franchise! Starting with a mobile game for the series with a bad track record for mobile games and a new Americanised cartoon! Isn't that great?

There's Desna and Ghauri's before this. Not sure who will be in this month's. We'll find out closer to the 20th.

Werent there some decent Japanese only mobile games?

Decent, maybe, but none of them were particularly amazing. Most of them were just retextured standard mobile game fare.

I fucking love the design of Model A.