"Way better than the 458" Top Gear

Chris Harris drives the sensational 488 around Red Bull Ring.

topgear.com/car-news/chris-harris-drives/top-gears-speed-week-chris-harris-vs-ferrari-488-gtb

Better than the Mclaren 650s.

What is wrong with the styling?

This has to be the ugliest Ferrari ever, and they've made a few damn ugly cars over the years.

I think they look alright, but it's a Pininfarina design that was added to/changed by Ferrari in house design, not designed from the ground up by one firm with one vision

>ugliest ferrari ever
Confirmed faggot, google "ugliest ferrari", this car doesn't even reach the top 10. Idiot.

>every new car is bad!!!!!

Have Ferrari stopped sending specially tuned examples to journalists yet?

I consider it an improvement over the 458. The 488 addresses some of the weirder styling choices made for the 458, specifically the "panel gap" of the headlights and the "mustache" in the front dam.

More like the Ferrari 1488.

why he looks less brown?
what is this bbc white washing?

>still asking these questions in a post-#Brexit world.

You heard about the sport auto test around the Nordschleife? Well this (german) car magazine always tests everything. How much hp? Cambers? Dampers? Etc.
Guess what? The 488GTB they got from Ferrari WAS TOTALLY STOCK.
Pic related.

Is this a serious answer? Beholder, motherfucker.

Seriously?

The 458 is a clean, reasonable looking car.

The 488 looks like it melted in the oven and shit.

Why is the torque curve so awful?

Lemme know when they make one with a stick shift and then I'll give a fuck.

the 458MM *Evora* is much better

but Ferrari is never ugly

It looks like a 4C from this angle
How big is it?

Like I care what a pooinloo has to say about cars

user Didn't say or defend Ferrari at all. He's saying your taste is shit if you think the 488 is the "ugliest Ferrari ever."

>Why is the torque curve so awful

it's not. If you aren't revving your 488 above 4k and shifting at redline when you're hooning youre doing it wrong.

That is probably the most beautiful car I've ever seen, tbqhwyfamalam.

The torque curve changes shape in every gear and is designed to encourage you to rev it out

Holy shit what's that thing? Eric Claptons car?