/svg/ Shadowverse General

Bloodthirsty monsters Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based Collectible Card Game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/ for Windows (Steam), Android and iOS
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released at December 29th.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide / FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here:
imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Steam undub and uncensor files:
mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds / legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Drink'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/rise-of-bahamut-cards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She thought she was safe.

o u t s k i l l e d

This is why you need to be able to go above 20 health.

I WANT MY RIN SLEEVES RIGHT FUCKING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I want Rin to be my fucking sleeve right now

I'd love to play 30 health Elana.

or clear the fucking board instead of being a mindless haven

What would you do to Veight when she (male) debut?

Kudos. Not for you but for that great Eris pic.

Anyone who did the above method and wanted to test their sleeve and emblem can join the private match: 56538.

I also wanted to test it myself.

>this hand in arena

I only went 4-1 with this deck because I lost the last match. I went first and drew no removal or bald men and lost to mammoth.

>got 2 aurelias and 2 otohimes in the last week
someone post the erika with the pantsu hat please

They'll probably show up when the EN intern wakes up and pushes the update like you could do manually.

>mulligan mordecai, pluto, and mordecai
>draw pluto, mordecai, and mordecai

I WANT FUCKING MAKI NOT FUCKING IDOLSHIT REEEEEEEEEEE

What did they mean by this?

>Lose all the 5 matches with Blood in Arena
>open the pack
There are 2 animated

There are people in this thread, in this very moment, who have not saved at least 2k on the expansion.

>b-but i still ne...

And no, it does not fucking matter if you got few standard cards, we dont know the power of the new cards, so being prepared is everything. You can easily do dailies with cheap shit in un-ranked

>mulligan
whatis that

>crafted 3 aurelias because wanted to play sword
>2 out of 3 latest legendaries I unpacked have been aurelias
end me

Why didn't you banish him?

No memes.

No, that would destroy the intricate balance of this game

t. elf player

I'm sure discord are counting on it. Right? :^)

Thank you very much friend

It works fine.

Did it worked?

yo hold up, this means i didn't have to get level 10 on that idol game with the shitty ass laggy crashing piece of shit emulator?

there are people in this thread, in this very moment, who don't support based cygames and buy crystals

>b-but im a poor third worlder

You don't even need 3 Aurelia in any deck. The only legendaries I would craft 3 of are Ancient Elf, Forte, and Cerberus.

>cant block others cancer sleeves

ugh

>be earthrune
>banish all that shit
Now you finally found out the strenght of earthrite.

the list for the day of the rope begins

Cheers bro.

spent mine and waiting for a crystal deal senpai, i already spent for the cheap deal and about 10 euro extra.

Ready to dump serious coin into the expansion or aforementioned (hopefully) coming deal.

>people UNIRONICALLY using mio

>have 3 themis
>use 3 sacred please
>never draw themis

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/rise-of-bahamut-cards

Which cards do you think will effect the meta game?

3 Aurelias is good, 2 is acceptable. 3 Otohimes is a must.

Don't listen to this guy, finish what you need. Existing archetypes certainly won't change their core significantly and in all likelihood it will cost less than 15k vials into RoB particularly to craft any single deck based off of rarity ratios.

Enjoying the game now is more important than investing towards an expansion that based off everything we know so far, shouldn't be much better than DE and will be hovering around for 3 months with freebies flying out. If you started with Steam, just consider the amount of DE you've already gotten and understand that you'll be around for twice the amount of time in RoB's lifespan.

Saving up is fine if you're established but holding off from enjoying the fucking game on an investment is neurotic and poorly thought out. In the absolute worst case scenario where the expansion does change everything and somehow render the previous sets obsolete, it still won't take long to catch up at the current reward rates.

You should only see it if you followed the steps in the previous thread. Apparently if you didn't they'll just have the default emblems and emotes.

This kills the Hime

im at 1020 right now, i'll be at 2k by next week as long as i dont JUST myself

New dirtrune card is actually great at anti aggro

Really? Other than Hime and Ancient Elf Turn 3 killing, I think it's pretty bad. But I haven't used it or seen the rest of the cards yet.

>You can easily do dailies with cheap shit in un-ranked
Yeah, nope
2 hours in unraked and i still have to win one match for finish my dailies

>there are people
>itt
>at this moment
>in almost 2017
>who arent going to spend irl money on the expansion

W-what does it mean?

Is this expansion using original art now?

What craft would work out the best if you didn't run any duplicates?

>not spending both

Both sword cards suck wtf i hate cygames now

Incoming you're bad insults.

FUCK IT DID I WASTED 6 HOURS DOING THAT SHIT FOR NOTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Eh, I have enough vials to make three legendaries with. And if Aria got nerfed as speculated, that's another 3000 vial I can get.

Good gaijin

Next expansion

Return of the idols

3 Otohime isn't necessary even in midrange. At this point 3 Awilda is more important than 3 Otohime.

>Tfw when your plans for world domination get derailed.
Still won though

This is A2. What the hell am I facing?

ok

saving up gold i can understand, but how in the good fuck does one accumulate so many vials. have you just never dusted anything ever?

On purpose, read the original.

>Wrong screencap
Oh well whatever

PtP Sword

It's 5 damage to one follower and 2 to the rest at 6 PP. It's already the best AoE Dragon has.

Kek'd.

Kid, please.

redpill me on swordcraft bros

control or midrange?

He just never vialed his bronze/silvers

Take two, dude. When each packs gives you 8 cards, you will be getting duplicates in no time.

Heck, when I start this game, I dusted all the silver/gold that I won't be using for constructed, and I got them back in time.

>want to climb to A0
>only have Aggro Blood, Storm and Elena
I'll hold back until all new cards are revealed.

>second zero

Mastema will make blood great again.

That's not even that much, I have like 8000 if I liquefy all my extras. Some people will have like 10k, 20k. Most of us are waiting for nerfs (if any) to get extra value

Well yea, but isn't that a bit sad? I think Necro's is a bit better since they get a body to go along with the 7 mana cost. With Salamander, if you play this with an empty board, you still have no board position.

I could very well be wrong, though, and this may be a broken as fuck card that makes sword shit vs Dragon.

What insults?
Just saying any shit deck can take you hours for doing a shit daily

>play haven story
>get all amulets
>AI gets all cheap followers

Breath of Salander is an early game removal that can turn into an aoe removal late game. It's actually better than Conflagration because it doesn't hurt your own board.

Contract with Hades on the other hand is a boosted Undying Resentment without the Shadow cost but need an additional 1PP which can turn into a x/5 in a hurry.

Pluto will never be relevant after that card is released

>Just saying any shit deck can take you hours for doing a shit daily
Cause you're a baddie :^)

>cant even photoshop

Lmao

anyone played bahamut here? whos the new haven bunny leader?

also holy shit a bunny deck finally

It basically makes it impossible for Sword to set up anything and helps you get to 9PP, where Fafnir into Genesis Dragon or Urd/Forte becomes a thing and shits on everyone. Not to mention it can be turned into 4 cost with Cavalier. In that case you'll be able to put out something while still clearing the board.

>It's a Dirt Rune episode
Please for the love of fucking god RoB don't give this deck any more shit.

>4 cost with cavalier
Okay nevermind, this thing is broken.

Pluto and Contract will never compete for a slot. You might run one, the other, both, or none, but there's no reason anyone should think "I won't run Pluto because I'm running Contract". Contract competes with the other low removal, Pluto's something you run because Dragon Control became top tier in the meta and you need a way to remove Bahamut and put a threat on board.

What I wonder is if Rise of the Dead gives you a proper 8 cost Pluto off the spell.

I don't even know if that'd be worthwhile, it's just funny.

Yeah you sure do your dailies in 5 minutes with incomplete decks

>Pluto will never be relevant after that card is released
It has a limit of 4 hp followers or below so unless it's damaged you can't use it. Pluto can just target followers with any amounts of hp.

>Fanfare: Destroy all other followers and amulets. Can't attack the enemy leader if 2 or more enemy followers are in play.

Why is this fucking Expansion name carrier so shit? Won´t even banish amulets.

It would, since the generated Pluto isn't different from a real Pluto. Very likely intended design, though I doubt it will be a very relevant combo.

>what are cheap aggro decks?

>Face nothing but all out aggro decks
>Switch to control
>Face nothing but dimension shift decks

Probably would, I'm fairly certain it can give you liches off Unleasher.

Problem with Pluto herself is that she's a deadweight in most matchup compared to the removal.

I know I will be replacing UR in my mid Shadow list with contract. Every bit of Shadow counts if you want a fed Charon or Death's Breath.

Adopt her (him) and take care of him (her) for the rest of her (his) life.