'17 Camaro ZL1 Vs. '17 Shelby GT350

Hey guys im thinking to buy one of these sexy beasts. MSRP is different $70,000 Vs. $55,000 but if i go with Shelby ill probably end up turbocharge her. Wanna know what you guys thinking is it logical to do so or not thanks for your opinion!

Other urls found in this thread:

chevrolet.com/corvette-grand-sport.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not going to turbocharge either. I'd go with the Shelby because flat plane v8 and windows.

why not just get this?

chevrolet.com/corvette-grand-sport.html

>65k
>1.0g lateral
do it

>implying the bromaro and cuckby dont have issues
kek

MSRP price might be Lower, but final sales are going to be about as expensive thanks to price gauging on the Ford.

If you're going to turbo it, why not wait for the twinturbo 2018 GT500?

Why not just build a factory 5 daytona coupe for the same price and have a better car in every aspect?

You do not turbo a gt350. Just get the zl1

get a R32 or Foxbody and mod the crap out of it

>American
>50K+ on an American
Holy shit can you be more retarded?

5.0 Ecoboost V8

Any recommendations? Maybe imports?

ZL1 will be better for street use, but likely more difficult to handle on track.

Zl1 is supercharged

I will tell you this with as little as bias as possible cuz I love the GT350.

A 6th gen ZL1 will absolutely rape the shit out of it. The GT350 is a great car but the ZL1 is going to be faster in every way. That being said the GT350 has a neat-o engine.

>twinturbo 5.0 Modular V8

Why? Reason?

But you know zl1 engine is supercharged right? I can get more out of mustang if i supercharge/turbocharge. Thoughts?

But it wont be a muscle car with best engine sound out there it wont be unique. I thought about modding a '10 M3 but im not sure

Why not turbo its a high revving V8?

Im getting a zl1.

my nigga

The Shelby's only issue is that it's not boosted.

People have been racing the shit out of the GT350's and not a single problem.

Except for maybe not enough tires. The Super Sport Cups that come on them are so sticky that they will literally last one day at at track.

benchracing of this caliber is so fucking pathetic. even by Veeky Forums standards.

Don't listen to this cuck. He still thinks the M3 is great even though it was blown the fuck out of the water by the 2003 Mustang Cobra.

The GT500 won't have a Coyote motor.

Get whatever you want to get. Though, you'll probably not see another Shelby around unless you go to Mustang meets or car shows.

> ZL1 going to be better than GT350
> GM promised the LE1 was going to be better than the GT350
> look how that turned out
> maybe $15,000 more will make it better
> Boosted Gen5 ZL1 wasn't better than N/A Gen5 Z2/8 or Gen5 GT500
> but, still going to be better, right?

He's just blowing smoke.

You can and will. Though I would go with a Whipple than turbo, just to make up for low end torque.

No you're not.

> benchracing
Actually, I know three guys with GT350s and they do actually race them at our local tracks. And on top of that, every GT350 should have been to the track as the fact is if you bought one, Ford would have flown you down to their testing track and put you through a test course with your GT350.

Also, how in hell is this benchracing?