A quick guide to Veeky Forums for /pol/friends coming over for winterball

A quick guide to Veeky Forums for /pol/friends coming over for winterball.

DO NOT respond to Alphonse
DO NOT respond to Brosifine
DO NOT respond to !mjet
DO NOT respond to lap times posts
DO NOT respond to GM BTFO/what went wrong/corvette threads
Actually DO NOT respond to x BTFO/what went wrong threads
DO NOT respond to V6 > V8 threads
DO NOT respond to ecoboost shilling threads
DO check the sticky before asking for advice
DO search for QTDDTOT threads (questions that don't deserve their own threads)
DO search for a general that might interest you:
>/dat/ - Daily Ausfag Thread
>/dbt/ - Daily Bike Thread
>/ovg/ - Racing Vidya
>/osg/ - Sticker General
>/hg/ - Honda
>Veeky Forums - Toyota
>/bmwg/ - self explanatory
>/ccg/ - Classic Cars
>/org/ - Offroad
>Truckerfag Threads
DO NOT get baited into FWD vs RWD vs AWD
DO NOT get baited into Manual vs Auto

Enjoy your stay!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A02fJ1Et-cU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWD>RWD>FWD
Automatic>Manueal

Here is example of bait, do not respond

Can we like sticky this

Man, that's the most autistic image I've ever seen. Straight deviantart/fanfic-tier shit. Whoever drew that outta feel ashamed.

I vote for sticky. Or at least daily reminder thread.

Right? What a shitty tie in. "Blood=engine grease"

Like do they mean oil or cam lube or what

>babby's first winter ball
Not that we have any mods here, but stickYing this would be nice.

Haha, found the GT-R shill. Go back to watching Naruto you fucking weeb. Funny how even le American manufacturing that overheats every 6 minutes still wipes the floor with your prestigious le Nippon godzilla car

mods sticky this

fucking circlejerklets

It's not that bad. The text is pretty autistic, without it it's not that terrible.

Real quick, anyone got that cap of that on woman being an unreasonable cunt and wanting her fiance(?) to sell his cars he just inherited from his dead dad?

>believing reddit stories

I need it to cause people to become upset and generate (You)'s.

>tfw not as bad as TheRapist Ethan aka Brosifine
So does this mean I can go to /pol/ and hate on minorities?

>not doing that no matter what board you're on

Where do you think you are, Pepsi?

Always were a nigger.

You forgot the rotary trolling. But we post anyway because we are rotards after all.

Annual reminder Brosifine pretends to be Ethan so people will talk about him, but he was posting on Veeky Forums the same day Ethan was in jail after being charged. Don't know if the archives still go that far back, but it's a fact.

What is this winter ball that involves /pol/ and why are we pretending it's a good thing?

I've been on /pol/ exclusively since the election started.

What happened with Frosty? That dumb faggot in jail?

>I've been on /pol/ exclusively since the election started.
Damn no shame in it either

It has consumed a great deal of my personal time. I'm just now starting to venture back to the other boards I used to regularly visit.

>spent so much time fighting shills that I couldn't start posting right away without going after every single person that I disagreed with

Fresh off the boat from the meme wars, eh?

I spend the election time on /pol/, it was immensely fun, but as the euphoria from the elections started to wash out I gradually remembered why /pol/ is one of the worst boards on the site.

I stick to /ptg/ but yeah it's a pretty awful board. Unless there's a happening, then they're on top of shit.

>encounter someone being wrong
>meme war flashbacks

Latest mugshot is without glasses, new haircut, and thinner. Either he's getting fit or he got AIDS. I think he fucked up AGAIN somehow.

It's called taking jigaboo dick in the joint

>DO NOT get baited into Manual vs Auto

there is nothing to bait, manual is obviously superior in every way

>things that dont happen in minimum security joint: the post

Is he still in jail for the whole doing 90mph in a school zone in front of a kindergarten with a shit ton of weed in the car?

Yes, and it was in MN, and the amount of weed he had, plus the fact he was already on probation, makes me think is wrong about him being in a minimum security facility

I thought it was Fargo, ND. I didn't realize he was in my state when it happened.

I can't tell if you are being serious or not. Do you really think a human taking 2-3 seconds to inefficiently shift is going to beat a computer? There is a reason F1 uses electronically controlled paddle shifters instead of a traditional gearbox. People with autism are attracted to manual transmissions because it makes the driving experience more engaging and they get to practice their le heel-toe blipping despite it being a complete waste of time, more wearing on the transmission, less fuel efficient, and resulting in slower speeds

Another user has his docket info, he got busted in St. Cloud, MN

People on /out/ think it is reddit and get all uppity when I say shit like saltwater fishing isn't any fun because the pier is full of niggers and spics.

>going on a board with a bunch of granola eating, waifu having spergs who jack it to Chinese sketches
>expecting it to not be r-eddit tier

Well /out/ is full of faggots anyway.
>try to have a hunting thread on /out/
>goes to complete shit because there are actual peta-fags

On a side note
>WINTER IS HERE IN MINNESOTA
Now freeze you fucking lakes.

>
>implying your automatic, cvt shit box has anything to do with racing tech

And besides, you got baited in an anti-bait thread.

/pol/ is literally the bottom tier of the internet.

wait, the peta-fags are on /out/ instead of /an?

>/pol/ is literally the bottom tier of the internet

Go back to whatever liberal shithole echo chamber you came from

>implying liberal
We are not on /pol/

I'm from Veeky Forums fucktard. You're in our house.

/pol/ literally IS the bottom tier of the internet. Funny you should mention an echo chamber, that's kind of ironic.
Fuck off back to /b/

As am I shithead, sorry you don't like people who have differing opinions

Considering the fact that liberals and conservatives are two sides of the same coin, yeah it is ironic
But that doesn't matter, you have to go back

>sorry you don't like people who have differing opinions
>not a straw man

Not even close to what I said. You, like most of /pol/, argue like a bunch of teenagers.

My statement stands, /pol/ is the bottom tier of the internet, regardless of political stance.

>2-3 seconds
What

It depends. Most of /out/ is knife collectors who got laughed out of /k/, which really says something.

And I posted a thread on /an/ about getting rid of invaisive species and there were a lot of people there who actually agreed.

/out/ isn't actually rugged outdoorsmen, it is a bunch of pansies who take walks around their local park and circle jerk over $400 Veeky Forums-tier pants.

This is also true. Even semi trucks, which have the slowest shifts ever because of unsynchronized transmissions and the big engines taking forever to gain and lose revs take like half a second between gears.

Frosty is currently enjoying the facilities at picturesque St. Cloud State Prison, offering not only GED education but additional vocational training in barbery or the traditional masonry. The facility is built around a granite quarry where prisoners once performed hard labor removing limestone for sale by the state as well as to build much of the structure of the prison and the longest granite wall in the world, which forms the outside perimeter.

youtube.com/watch?v=A02fJ1Et-cU

Prepare yourself for a whole new "hardened ex-con" version of Frosty coming summer 2017.

Lmao I think I've driven by there, if we ever decide to write him I might have to hand-deliver.

>removing limestone
derp I mean obviously removing granite. I dunno if you're familiar with granite but it's a bitch to cut I can only imagine trying to cut huge blocks of it from bedrock.

Red silicone :^)

This is 100% true. All of them have "innawoods" plans but 90% of them live in cities or neighborhoods and have never hunted or fished a day in their life.

Well I see Veeky Forums hasn't changed in the last 18 months. Burbalade ever finish his Burbalade?

I bite >:3c

EX DEEEE

More content suggestions.

Slightly less lewd; continuing the Veeky Forums camp out/Pol O are a couple theme.

The campfire gets low enough to cook on and the campers all share a meal at sunset. O and Pol have been at each others side, laughing and talking for a while now.

As K, G, and friends head out at dark to play with G's thermal and night vision equipment, Pol and O stay by the fire.
Pol: "I'm going to build this up a bit. I like it hot," said pol as he carefully arranged several large logs on the bed of coals. The fire came right back to life and soon both O and Pol had to step back several feet from the blaze. O leaned in and whispered in Pol's ear "You're not the only one who likes it hot!" as lustful thoughts poured through her mind. Her heart began pounding in her chest and she put her arm around Pol while looking up at him with a smile on her face. "I set the camper up for us before dinner." Needing no further encouragement, Pol put his arm around O and they climbed into the camper to spend some quality time together.

[The scene can end right there for less lewd or the sex can be described graphically for a more standard lewd scene.]

cut to /pol/ getting pegged by Veeky Forums

fuck you nigger granola is the tits

I don't write strap on smut, if that's what you meant. You can write one of your own if you want.

Pol is the male and O is the sexy aggressive mechanic girl in this version.

I'll agree.

There are no girls on Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums-tan has to have a dick.

Surprise!
>it's a trap!

So do not participate in board culture? That's like saying don't get involved with kikeposting on pol

"Punished" Frosty

Board culture on Veeky Forums should be people that actually have cars.

Talking about how you spent thirty minutes trying to scrub cum stains out of your backseat is far less entertaining than shit posting

Didn't you know? Veeky Forums is for complaining about your hobbies or shitposting.

Shit's been like that since I can remember (2005) and your faggy metacrusading ain't gonna change jack.

>shitposting is board culture

Fuck off Alphonse. WAT Racing is board culture. Troubleshooting is board culture. You and your ilk are cancer.

Didn't we all agree that nobody here owns a car?

>hurr durr every board is GR6 says hi. Why don't you actually just go there and stay there? That's where your shit is supposed to go.

>Veeky Forums thread just arguing
>/pol/ thread enjoyable and happy

Guys we just need to relax and embrace this magical time of year

Here is example of bait, do not respond

Gee it's almost like there's no goddamn moderation here and we have to have a fucking wall of text explaining all of the shitposting to people new to the board and then the shitposter himself comes in and claims it's "board culture" because he's on here 24/7 and makes up a fairly large percentage of the posts.

The Lewd continuation. This is my first romance novel style attempt so be kind.

O squeaked and giggled as she hopped up on to the air mattress which she had set up earlier. She undid her hair ties and kicked off her shoes. Then she got under the covers and slipped out of the rest of her clothes; under ware and all. Pol undressed completely as well and joined her, their naked bodies warm to the touch and eager for passion. O put her arms around and legs around him and kissed him hungrily on the mouth while sliding her wet vagina over his erect penis. It began to throb upon full insertion. Pol grabbed her hips firmly and pushed deeper into her body. O began to moan and shake as the cream flowed out of her and the orgasm overtook her senses. Channeling the animal within her, she began to emit wild squeals of delight more fitting of an untamed beast than a human. Pol had been trying out the No Fap lifestyle and managed to go a week without masturbating so he was full of spirit as he began penetrating O. Sooner than he realized, the cum was flowing out of him and blasting into her warm creamy womb. He began to grunt, moan and shiver like a man from a prehistoric time. When O heard and felt him do this, she orgasmed again and let out another scream before collapsing and panting on his chest. He finished with a wonderful tired feeling all over his body and held O gently in his arms. “You’re wonderful, baby,” Pol said as he stroked her long beautiful hair. O kissed him gently on the lips and replied “Oh my God, you’re sweet,” she said. They breathed deeply for a little while and their hearts thumped in time as they fell asleep.

I've been on/o/ since 2008
Shit posting is board culture. For every board. Sorry that Veeky Forums isn't a secret no normie version of reddit just for you =//
Youre just gonna have to deal with it newfag

Mom I shitposted again am I oldfag now?

let this thread die you massive faggots

Get a boat for saltwater fishing you fag

this

This needs to be stickied

So a car that weighs less and has 60 more horsepower is quicker around most tracks by less than a second. Like wow, how impressive.

>triggered again for the thousandth time
>fake lap times
As expected

>alphonse gets here late 2014
>proclaims his garbageposting has been a constant and is board culture
GR3 and GR6
Go back to /b/.

>prezo ragequit
As expected

Not particularly. The impressive part is that it's faster for half price.
All of the threads op is complaining about were triggered by my subtle shitposting.

>amerifats can't do math

Lol theyre triggered again

>10 anti GM n v6>v8 thread incoming

Well pollacks let's play bingo

nice selfie

>deflecting
Stay btfo
>this same autist spamming this same image

Hello newfag
Gtr and corvette shit posting was around for years before Alphonso
Alphonso came and literally copied and pasted material I had already been posting for months

Fuck off newfag

This. I have no clue why people blame me for destroying Veeky Forums. I'm a completely average shitposter who took material from other anons. I didn't even come here in 2014 either. I was on /b/ from 2013-2015. These newfags are annoying.

>/cad/ general excluded

Shit list

>teacupping