DNT- Daily Nissan thread

Why are vq engines such underpowered leaky pieces of shit?

I hate them but God dammit I love it.

>tfw no money for 370z
End me

Its ok user.

Vq35hr is shitty And underpowered anyways.

Better of buying a mustang

The hell happened to /scg/?

What the fuck is an scg?

240s are getting too rare and overpriced so Veeky Forums doesn't care about them anymore

At the same time 350d Z's are getting pretty cheap and they are very common.

Drift tax is still a thing tho

post ur nissan

Does this count?

Bonus ass shot

120k miles, still pulling sub 7 second 0-60 with dat vq30de. not sure what op is talking about

Lol they put the vq30 in those shitboxes?

Lmao.

Fuck yeah they did
Also nice sun shade OP, i have two

It ain't my car (I wish) it's a neighbour's

You're engine is transverse mount right? Have you done your spark plugs yet? Prepare for a fun time getting the rear ones (personal experience from my in laws quest)

Nissanscum.jpg

Yeah, gotta take the entire intake manifold and a bunch of other parts off to get to them, but on the bright side it gives you an excuse to clean the throttle body/iac/intake runners if they need it, which mine certainly does.

>QG15DE
Kill me

Can't believe this thread's made it so far without a
>NISSAN SCUM!
comment. Ah well, just covering the bases. Now we wait for laptime user.

Gtfo of here you go faggot

Old elaborate.

What is even?????

Crank & cam sensors failed on my way to trade for a twin tarbo Z32 300zx, replacing these fuckers and will hopefully trade this shitbox for a S14 on Friday.
Fuck the VQ35DE

trying to trade for an mr2 or dorito mobile.
miss my rx7 and even with all the aftermarket suspension bits it's not as fun as my rx7

r8 h8 masterb8

clean, not tainted by a drift poser

Ha! Just had this happen to me. Had errors for all three but only the crank was bad. Good thing too because in a rwd car you have to remove the throttle body to get to one left sensor .... PITA

Don't blame you, I wanted an rx8 myself but fuck that reliability and that rice tax

240Sx's ain't that rare.

240s aren't rare. And if 1900 is over priced then you probably shouldn't own a car.

Hoopty s14 getting suspension redone. I need to drive it soon, it's been a while.

SMELLY DUMB NISSAN SCUM