Diesel Fiat

Let's have an mjet thread dedicated to all the stupid shit this neet says :^)

How can he afford a diesel Fiat if he's a NEET?

His dad bought him it new for like 20 thousand euros

GBP

As he has stated in previous threads his mommy pays for everything, including the car.

I didn't even know how bad things really were...

Mjet threads are always hilarious, he's so easy to bait and has self esteem so low he can't help but respond to every insult

This screenshot was taken in a thread from yesterday where he's unironically making fun of someone for driving a shitbox.

...It was a Chevy Cruze GM marketing thread.

Absolute truth, he's easily the most triggered guy on here. He can't help himself and I wonder when he will become the next Frosty

He's cancerous just about everywhere mate

Thought he stopped posting?
I remember he was easy the cringiest fucking tripfag on.
I fucking get that you fucking love your first car no matter what but he just had to shit on everything that wasn't his diesel punto shitbox.
Fucking insecure manlet.

I'm literally typing "mjet idiot" into google and finding these archived threads

Lmfao

You're fucking wrong about mjet.

I met him IRL at a car show in Portugal and his Punto gets lots of attention mostly from girls and he's really surprisingly handsome too.

When I saw his car I instantly know who he was and he's very humble despite being treated badly by sad losers here.
His car won best in show overall in the light tune diesel category.
He's trolling the shit out of all of you and 100% winning trophies with his car.
Jealousy is ugly as shit and yours is realy transparent fuel economy, reliability, a nimble chassis and that design done by Giugiaro himself.

t. mjet

>You're fucking wrong about mjet
Hi mjet

>I met him IRL
did you look in the cracked mirror shard your mother told you to slit your wrists with before she left, several weeks ago?

>When I saw his car I instantly know who he was
Yes, I'd recognize that look of shame and resignation when you walk outside in the morning and see your car again, and you realize you're stuck with an underpowered grocery getter that would cause even the staunchest lesbian wrestler to have an identity crisis.

>He's very humble despite being treated badly by losers
He's talking himself up by dropping his trip on an anonymized Taiwanese pottery forum. Very humble indeed. And to the poor treatment, maybe if you weren't such an insufferable fuckwit.

>His car won best in show overall in light diesel
His car was the only car in show in light diesel

>He's totally not a complete permavirgin failure and is totes trolling you guys ExDeee

>jealousy is ugly as shit so here's one last half hearted attempt at shilling my shitty italian fire hazard on wheels

Haha what's up mjet

Didn't think we would summon you that quickly.

(Protip, Google knows what you drive and its sure as heck not in car shows)

I'm tied between MrCums and him for worst tripfag on this board. At least I know Cumface isn't being serious.

>yfw mjet actually typed this out and thought people would buy it

What does Veeky Forums think of the Fiat Bravo Multijet?

The diesel engine is super nippy and delivers 150bhp, that's more than most cars of this size.

What's more is it has Alfa-Romeo styling and drive dynamics, in a value for money package.

A pure patrician automobile

Is the Punto a new meme car now?

The fiat punto combines the cute looks of the Twingo with the drive characteristics of a Miata so yes Punto is a meme car

I'm talking about Punto's big brother, Bravo however

>nimble
>diesel
Choose one.

The Bravo is the ultimate college brodude car in Brazil. That's what you get for begging your parents to get rid of the Hyundai they got you. That and a Fiesta.

nao em portugal, (bravo/punto) sao os carros dos patricios

>drive characteristics of a Miata

Dude the thing isn't even close to a Miata, what.

Not only that but Mr. Cumfurfag actually has several decent cars including Veeky Forums's mememobile Miata. mjet just has a low level diesel Fiat.

literally the worst tripfag

Um verdadeiro patrício escolhe uma marca de luxo, não Fiat.

He's the barneyfag of Veeky Forums, but I'd say for overall shittiest poster alphonse would takr the prize, his shitty forced memes have derailed too many threads

barneyfag?

>being this butthurt he has to make a thread
>then proceeds to call me out because I'm easily baited

Hi mate I'm a fan of yours, looking to buy a fiat would you recommend a multijet or a t jet?

If srs, 1.9 multijet if you have the choice.

about damn time you show up

Busy with uni, bb.

This is the best shitpost I've seen in a long time, 10/10

hey man would u recommend selling my 15' mitsu wanker and getting a brand new 500x??

A retard on /v/ who derails threads that have even a single tangentially mlp-related image in it, and spams "die you degenerate barneyfag" and nothing else. Mrcummy isnt quite that bad, but his hatred of anything related to anime reminds me a lot of barneyfag. And he's a furry.

Ofc. At least it won't rust, innit?

i see
the name rings a bell but i wasn't really sure

alright thanks

I am serious, what is the advantage of the multijet may I ask?

its easy to afford if you're a poor piece of NEET shit.

basically if you are unfortunate enough to be mjet, the multijet is your godmachine.

>torks
>big gains from remap
>great availability of parts for even more power
>literally bulletproof

How about no
Fucking tripfag hate threads are just the opposite of tripfag circlejerks and every bit as cancerous

Will he ever own a FCA product worth owning? I dont think so

Depends, do they make pasta makers or toaster ovens?
If not, then, no.

hey, did he actually buy the punto new?

I think his dad bought it new for him, or at least almost new. He paid 20k.

oh shit whaddup

you havent killed yourself yet?

why should I?

you know why, youve been crying on /dbt/ for years now

I would never even browse the dbt if i don't have a bike

so, youre friends with green wr 125 faggot or what?
pretty sure the yellow punto's his

mine is the 147, I don't know any other else of these guys. i took the picture because they were all Fiat vehicles.

You sure wranton isnt stretching your boipucc at night?

what engine does your 147 have? i bet its the 1.6 lol

It's quite simple really, my friend: lose the trip

ofc it's the 1.6 twin spark, it's my first self bought car. i can't spend that much on cars since i have to buy other stuff, too.
I would know if someone did that.

so not only its slow the fuel economy is also shitty
should have bought the diesel

Sure? I heard his benis is very very tiny

I'm only travelling short distances, the Diesel would have suffered from this, so I did not buy one. and they're more expensive in Insurance.
it's not that slow compared to other cars. I guess in the USA obviously, but you have to think as an European. for a first car it's enough and if you push it you will let everyone behind you anyways, since most of the people here don't go fast except for on the Autobahn.

im european, but 0-100 in 11 seconds is pretty slow. i like the 147 but not with that engine

this one is for the toilet-kin, the absolute DIESEL SCUM small man with even smaller ideas. im finding it difficult to deal and speak with my diesel fiat loving son on a day to day basis hed rather be """going wonderlust levels of HAM""" at the local Blue Man Group show at the expense of my life insurance. he wants to make my death look like an accident so that he can claim the money and go watch Matilda on Ice with impunity. the absolute SHIT LIPS this activity is nothing short of sneaky, i never knew my pinto loving spawn would turn into this monster, this reptilian lizard kin son of a bitch.

as i type this im in the electronic section of Giant Tiger and getting in tune with my inner "rogue pixels" so that i have a sturdy defense against my son named Michael Jet (mjet for short"

have i failed as a father? yes and no. i bought him the 1.3 digger mobile in automatic to teach him temperance and respect for the samurai code, you start low and aim high, but like most corrupt defective boys he'd rather just identify as THE GOLD FACE instead of dealing with me directly. i have to deal with THE GOLD FACE as proxy. these are his crimes who will take him in

fucking absolute scum

well you'll race from the roll in usual circumstances, my friend.

haha poor guy then, but I would also know if someone else than my girlfriend would lay in bed with me.

yeah, im taking a guess, but 80-120 in 8 seconds is not that impressive either

enough if your 'race' against 70 hp Polos, haha, mine is thr best car in my whole clique.

fair enough. at least it's petrol. what fuel economy do you get?

heavily depends on the driving style, but from 7-10l / 100km is everything