Is the F150 the pinnacle of masculinity?

Cars are for boys who rely on roads to tootle about.

Trucks are for men who don't need no roads to get shit done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBBLlXT4em8
autonews.com/article/20140219/OEM01/140219837/gm-readying-aluminum-body-trucks-by-late-2018-report-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why did it take 16 years for cars to start looking modern? hate Ford but that looks pretty badass.

If there's one thing that's not manly, it's shouting "LOOK AT MY MASCULINITY".

I'm not. I'm just pointing out that the F150 has hyper-masculine looks. I just so happen to drive one.

Real men don't need to project their masculinity with their posessions

>t. poorfag toyota driver

this so much.

>insecurity is masculine

Fuck off Redpill

I drive a 19yo Japanese car.

Mfw
>No car payment
>Low insurance (35/month)
>If shit breaks, I can fix myself.
>If I need to haul anything I rent a truck.

Am I manly yet?

100% of people who feel the need to say this drive pos economy cars. People who who are actually masculine (not saying me, don't twist this) don't pay attention to people like described

>drive truck offroad
>destroy farm field
>farmer shoots at you
>go to bodyshop to fix bullet holes
>farmer called ahead, gets your info
>pay out the ass for crop damage in addition to bodywork
>all so you could drive offroad despite the whole fucking state being a grid of roads that makes getting anywhere direct and convenient

Manly enough for a drop of a toolbox to destroy part of the bed. Really manly and utilitarian there

While I don't agree with the choice of aluminum panels,
>owning a truck and not installing a bedliner
>ever

>truck cucks go on about how manly they are and how inferior everyone else is constantly
>not insecure
Good one. Have fun with the ability to drive 10mph on dirt that you'll never use anyway

>35/month
You're literally an old woman or secretly driving mommy's car that isn't in your name.

>rent a truck

My girlfriend thinks my truck is sexy.
>as an added incentive I can survive a wreck.

You sound jealous.
>Muh girlfriend thinks my truck is sexy.
If all you need to get tail is a truck, you must be ugly as fuck.

>If all you need to get tail is a truck, you must be ugly as fuck.
>If all you need to get tail is a truck

>all you need to get tail is a truck and you boast about driving this

Truck for hauling/towing shit and econobox for commuting combo master race here.

Guys who commute in their trucks are true cucks.

Trucks are a tool, I don't use a chainsaw on 2x4s, likewise I'm sure as shit not running to the grocery store in a pickup.

The most manly truck is the ram powerwagon. Get that pussy shit out of here

Hahahahaha!

Dude, like I said if driving a truck makes you feel like a man, by all means good for you.
Just don't assume I drive a rust bucket with a fart can.
I don't need to boast about trying to be manly by driving a brotruck.

How does it feel to be a bitch to the bank and insurance companies every time you make a payment?

Cargo van drivers are the real Americans.

>I don't, have never, and will never have fun: the post

Why do anything other than exercise and eat green foods, right?

No
6x6 lifted Hummer H1 4 door pickup with huge smokestacks and flag poles with burger flags and machine guns on the top as fog lights

>implying I have a car payment

Furthermore
>slightly uneven surfaces and curbs
In conclusion
youtube.com/watch?v=TBBLlXT4em8
>Over 4 times the head trauma!

Damn!!
You just went full retard.
I'm out.

Tell me why a normal person would need a low mpg, heavy, big pick up though. Unless you tow frequently or do physical labor and need the bed for transport it's just the wrong tool for the job.

I just want to know why I went full retard, even though I'm sort of trolling you, this is how I learn.

>Meanwhile in Tasmania

I'm aware you can go offroad for fun, just pointing out the lack of logic in OP's post.

> Dodge

>Truck

>pinnacle of masculinity
>big, slow, and inefficient
>less utility than a ford E150 cargo van
>overpriced
>shit mileage
>terrible safety ratings
>huge bed for no reason at all that never gets used because the only people that buy these things are retards

>f150
>going off road
Yeah i bet that is why they are renowned nowhere for being reliable off road cars...

Meanwhile everywhere else in the world ford actually makes useful 4x4's whats with that?

Ranger's coming back to the States!

Who's Wildtrak with me!?

These chrome and plastic riddled, partially roofed SUVs with all the imaginable bells and whistles that pass for trucks these days are pretty disgusting desu. Especially when they're obvious pavement princesses bought only as a desperate attempt at fooling someone to think you're capable of any sort of testosterone production, not because you need to haul shit around and/or need to go places where other vehicles would struggle

General Motors Co. is working towards a largely aluminum-bodied pickup truck by late 2018

autonews.com/article/20140219/OEM01/140219837/gm-readying-aluminum-body-trucks-by-late-2018-report-says

GM will talk shit about aluminum bodies until they get their own aluminum trucks out then it will be "ALUMINUM!! GM comes through again with the latest innovations!!!"

Who the fuck cares about "the rest of the world"?

I don't.

Is that why Americans stick to buying inferior cars?

Picuckupcucks btfo

No no no no lol!

The rest of the world doesn't matter to me. My world matters to me. I don't give a fuck what you Europoors do. I don't give a fuck what you Aussies do. Do your thing and I'll do mine.

muh rolled steel bed "technology"

is your thing sucking dicks while driving your f150?

>Manly truck
>Technology

Pick one

>What is a bed liner

ITT
>look at my truck, not my penis

No matter how far off-road you drive, you can never escape the memory of women laughing at your penis size

ouch

Have you never been off the pavement?

Sticking to my blazer.

>FORD

>thin condom rubber will thwart those sharp objects

It's clear you have no understanding of cold rolling steel

what kind of a man are you if all you can afford is a shitbox? You don't look like a man that can support a family

not only that but it's AIRCRAFT GRADE
ITS USED IN AIRPLANES GUYS
AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM

While the Raptor is the only truck I would ever buy, you're being a colossal faggot in this thread and it needs to stop. Also, pics of your Raptor or gtfo.

Been proven that Chevy cut multiple takes to make their "hardened steel bed" not get a punctured hole in it when they did these "tests".

If you use a Raptor only for a work truck, then you aren't using it right. Don't be a faggot.

"The pinnacle of compensation" would be more appropriate

not him but I drive a V8 landboat. A family sedan with a V8 in the front is pretty masculine by itself.

>If you use a Raptor only for a work truck, then you aren't using it right. Don't be a faggot.

No you take it to fuckitupfest in texas where you have to show how awesome you are by fucking something up then paying the onsite vendor 3x the price to fix it, then go out and do it again.

Ill hand it to ya. You truck "enthusiasts" are either just swiming in money, or under a mountain of debt.