Fast Comfortable Manual Cars Under $7000

I'm looking for a car that can
>Seat 4 comfortably
>200hp+
>Reach 125mph easily
>Rwd
>Manual
>Prefer sedan/coupe
There is a place by my house that is all undeveloped and has tons of roads where no one ever goes. My friends and I like to go drive around there sometimes and we've gotten bored with out current (painfully slow) cars. I'm looking for a new car anyway, and I want something that can be a relatively practical fun car.
What kind of cars fit this description? I don't care about reliability. So far I'm thinking
>330Ci/5
>540i/6
>RX-8
>IS300

Other urls found in this thread:

tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/5871941933.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chevy SS

Bedford Rascal fits the criteria m8

That's so expensive, but yeah that's like exactly what I'm looking for.

>>under $7000
*I'm an retard
BMW 335i, OP

Can't recommend the IS300 more.
It's easily the most reliable of the cars you listed, and looks better than both beamers.

Cross rx8 off your list. It's a 2+2. Did they make those Mercury Marauders with 300-is hp in manual?

Those go for upwards of 12k around here. If they go down in the next few years I'll probably look at them.
That's my favorite of them. What do you think of this? It looks really clean. tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/5871941933.html

Bump

I'm gonna have to start killing people that mention the IS300 or they'll all dry the fuck up.

Miles are a little high for the price, but maybe if you get him down a bit might be worth. Some of the mods are a little tasteless like the smoked lights, but that's just my opinion and changeable but depending on your taste it might cost more to change it back.

If you can deal with FWD, Saabs will do all of that. A 9-5 Aero can be had super cheap and the wagon has tons of space. Handling is decent, the engine is incredibly fun to operate and there's plenty of manuals to go around.

Also you can tune them to stupid numbers and there's coilovers etc available.

Yeah my current car is fwd. I like to rip the handbrake when I'm on dirt but that's about it. Don't Saabs have front wheel handbrakes?
Not that it matters. Saabs are cool and I've always wanted one, just never been in the position to buy one when I see them for sale.

(I kinda like the smoked taillights) it's not something I'd do myself but as long as it can be seen I wouldn't bother changing it. I actually think they look better than the regular altezza lights. I think those are the ugliest part of the is300
I'll give him a call

>Don't Saabs have front wheel handbrakes?
not since the mid 80s.

>front wheel handbrake
Well mine sure as fuck doesn't. I have a 9k though, but I've never heard of front handbrakes.

Those are the stock tail lights on dark colored cars. The black head light housings are not stock in though. Anyways, that is an incredible example of a car and 165k is literally nothing on one of these cars.

Oh okay. That car does look really good.
Oh okay. I'll look into those too.

Does it really have 200+ hp doe ?

It's mid engine, rwd.

With a kei car engine.