American interior design

>american interior design

I dont think well ever learn how to make an aesthetically pleasing one

barfs

nothing is as good as the 98-03 ford f150 interior.

>In b4 Americans posting brands owned by italians

It's not even about the aesthetics as much as it is about the quality. The only way they can undercut the European competition in their respective classes by this much is by sacrificing material quality and detail.

Place your bets on time to bingo. I'm giving it 2 hours.

mercedes is pretty shit too

Nothing from Chrysler is remotely luxurious.

Didn't know Cadillac and Lincoln were italian

The reality is most European cars are as bad or worse, but this is an American website, and most Americans are unfamiliar with European economy cars.

should've added ">not street legal" somewhere in there

Not anymore you mean.

No, not ever.

>This is what $650,000 buys you in America

It can only have 25 spaces. Hard to pick what would replace "Free Space" since it would have to be something he uses every single time.

Look pretty C O M F Y to me you europoor cuck

While the color palette sucks you're paying for the performance, not the interior. That's why it's not a multi-million dollar car.

>This is what $3,000,000 buys you in Europe

>paying for the performance

Yeah, the R&D and production costs that go into a boosted LS are insane

nothing is worse than that cheap looking grey GM loves

and those Ford Focus headlights and cheap ass Hella tail lights

yes ever, you're not old enough to know the imperial or desoto marques clearly.

I don't mean to downtalk an expensive car, but that's pretty busy looking. Visual overload.

The r&d going into the entire rest of the car is what you're paying for. Aero that makes it slippery enough to hit 256 mph but grippy enough to stay in control. A chassis and suspension that can keep it in line. Heck, having an engine that is capable of that much power that isn't a trailer queen takes work too. This was a 650,000 dollar car that outran the fucking Veyron. The car that sold for millions of dollars and was still sold at a loss by VW.

No, never. Chrysler a shit

>p..please stop being so luxurious chrysler pls!

t.assmad bmw fangirls

>projecting

the Veyron is a luxurious awd technological marvel

the Aero is a kit car with a turbo LS

you cant really bring up price

t.assmad gm fangirls

>deflecting
Stay btfo

stay an assmad gm fangirl kek

looks like it was inspired by a 2004 cellphone lmao

How is it a kit car when it's sold as a complete package? The Aero didn't have the goal of being a luxurious status symbol that was fast as fuck. It had the goal of just being fast as fuck. Hence, it didn't have to worry about being luxurious or easy to drive, thus it could be sold for cheaper. It's like complaining that a Locost isn't luxurious.

Stay btfo

>pls stop being such a fine car chrysler!

lmao how does it feel to be so btfo

its retarded to bring up price when the demographic and goal is completely different

and yes I know its not actually a kit car but its kit car tier

like saying you might as well just get a shifter car since its cheaper than high performance cars and can beat them around most tracks

I'm glad you understand why your original post of is pointless.

>projecting
Rotflmao, stay btfo

christ the butts are so red from the flames of mad.

stay btfo

shifter cart*

that wasnt me

>This was a 650,000 dollar car that outran the fucking Veyron. The car that sold for millions of dollars and was still sold at a loss by VW.

is a pointless statement too

Tbh I am feeling pretty goofed right now too but damn that's not good. They used that plastic on the console, then added led lights to sell it as "premium"

>projecting

Yeah, I'm not denying that. That was just to lead into explaining why taking about the Aero's interior is kinda dumb.

fair enough

>pr..projecting
t.assmad gm fangirls

It's a lot more tolerable in black but its still a little too gaudy for my liking.

But these kinds of cars are made to appeal to rich tasteless sandniggers so they're over the top

>this assmad
Rotflmao, so btfo rn

>please go away and stop rekting me
t.assmad gm fangirls lmao

>projecting
>p-please stop bullying me
Lmao

>has to copy me just like gm copies everyone to stay alive
lmao btfo

>projecting again
Stay btfo

>please believe me please!
kek assmad gm fangirls

>projecting again
Stay btfo

lmao completely rekt.
My job here is done.
Chrysler:1
GM:0

I agree. Gm a shit

Come on dude, I like the CTSV, but here's what the interior's actually like when not touched up digitally.

Ew, wtf

Is gm really this bad qt interior design??

Good day to you sir.

>caring about anything other than how it drives and how fast and quick it is

holy shit it looks like a truck

and this is luxury?

>having an interior

Yes. Do you think they've learned anything in the past 30 years?

benchracers are here

Eh, I think the overall design is fine, it was inkeeping with a lot of common design language a year or two ago, but it's things like the switchgear that lets it down. GM never seem to put much effort into stuff like that, like it's an afterthought, and the plastics end up looking cheap.

Of course, it's cheaper than European rivals, so it's to be expected. Honestly, this sort of argument is just dumb.

>cheaper things aren't of the same quality
Who knew?

>yuropeen interiors

I really hate the gauge cluster on the cadillac ats. Just looks like something out of a 90's shitbox

If you have ever sat in a truck you should know the interiors are usually max comfy and luxury cars just take that layout and usd nicer materials.

It's not like Japanese interiors are any better, mate.

trucks usually have shit seats and shit layouts

To be honest, that's more like late 90s/early 00s interiors in general.

Terrible, terrible times. More bloated and blobby than the late 80s, less functional than late 00s.

I like that more than the touched up image

I kinda like this, but what the fuck is going on with that steering wheel and random tiny vent?

That shit comes apart because of the cheap, shitty plastic tabs holding the whole dash together.
And then the truck won't fucking start if the dash is disassembled.

everything was shit in the early 2000s as far as interiors go

that said the Skyline looked much better

Yeah, it's like everything in the 90's had a blob shape

80's edges>90's blobs

I know what you mean. Whenever companies touch the release photos up, everything ends up looking too smooth like it's CGI.

Respectfully, no. I don't know what ones you have sat in, but the front seats of a truck are a pretty nice place to be. Lots of legroom, seats recline as far back as you want, wide center console and and the doors usually have nice armrests too.

newer Rams and Tundras

90s F150s

theyre just not comfortable

and Im not counting all the 80s and older trucks since theyre old shitboxes

Exactly.

>simple, functional interiors with actual visibility and subtle colours will never come back
I swear to god, if I ever end up a billionaire, I'm hiring every designer in the industry and keeping them away from manufacturers until they promise to sort their shit out.

Because Toyota is a special kind of truck design, but that isn't a vent.

Hm, maybe they do them differently. I've been in 1-ton ferds from the early 2000s, a 2000 ranger, and a 2000s ram 2500. The suspension makes them shit but the layout was something I found nice.

>circular radios

What was going on in the 90's? Guess all that cocaine from the 80's really fucked with everyone's brains

that or different strokes

I just hate that "truck look" interior

Oh god, that fucking radio. They stuck that shit in almost every model they made and it was godawful to use.

What about it?

Forgot picture...

are people unironically posting this as good lmao

>uneducated niggers try to justify that the cts-v and the ats-v are on par with M & AMG cars
>my fucking sides

>Literally no competition

If you want good american cars you have to buy a pickup truck.

BMW is trash doe

>bmw is inferior to a trash american brand built only for autistic boomers

sides, meet orbit
orbit, meet sides

Looks like a Walmart just exploded inside a vehicle.

You guys, here. Here is a reminder of what a halfway decent interior looks like.

>getting a truck for the interior
You're completely missing the point. You might as well buy a Bently over a Ford at that point.

Take your orange wood and sex toy armrest and shove it up your perfectly trimmed asshole.

how can americlaps compete

80s and 90s is really really comfy imo.
espacially if it has some wood trim