twitter.com/hashtag/ACEINF
____

AC7:

Trailer: youtu.be/_zuBSUJfpBk

PSX trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=ezm_kZ9Mi20

Returning to Strangereal.
Composer is Keiki Kobayashi.
Directors/writers confirmed to be Sunao Takabuchi and Kosuke Itomi.
Confirmed to use Unreal Engine 4.
Clouds confirmed to have an important role.
VR equipment will not be required to play the game.
PS4 Pro out and available; no known bearing on PSVR.

This is everything we currently know (or think we know) about AC7:
pastebin.com/SWN1R7tj
____

AC:I:

>
ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
Gold Box? It's probably 30 tickets

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/ (use Text to export the build into a text format)

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

>
docs.google.com/document/d/1K3RrtoLfs089WDdEyhmBg6r7ge2j7WS-_-iXkCYOyrg/edit

>
pastebin.com/whkD5Wmh
In other news:
A truly based user is making an AC inspired PC game: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Someone else is making an open-source thingamajig based on AH assets: zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
Good ol' Razgriz Patch Guy: strangerealpatches.storenvy.com/
RPG Logs database: pastebin.com/m7WgAifw

Because it bears repeating:
>Ports never (ever)
>HD Collection Never (ever)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/12/ace-combat-7-set-10-years-ace-combat-5
csbaonline.org/uploads/documents/Air-to-Air-Report-.pdf
jeuxvideo.com/videos/reportages/578198/ace-combat-7-a-l-assaut-de-la-realite-virtuelle-playstation-experience.htm
dualshockers.com/2016/12/05/ace-combat-7-return-strangereal-reason/
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/105207187/#105457058
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for puchi posing for AC7

First for slav shit best shit

Nth for bullying warcrimes

How is AC:I still relevant?

gematsu.com/2016/12/ace-combat-7-set-10-years-ace-combat-5

>The setting is the world of Ace Combat 04 and Ace Combat 5, five years after Ace Combat 5.
>There will also be things for users who played Ace Combat 5.

ALL THE ACEPEDIA-TIER RETARDS CAN SUCK MY FUCKING DICK

HUE IT'S SIMON GUISE LOLOL, NEMO'S IN THERE TOO HUEHUEHUE ACTHREEEEEEEEE HERE WE GOOOOOO WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH THERE SETTING UP AC3 DUMASSSSSSSSS xDXDXD

tl;dr get rekke, acepedia tards and their headcannon B.T.F.O. once again by the facts

Other nice info

As for the scenario, it has the image of Ace Combat 5, but the taste may be closer to Ace Combat 04.
>Various “comparisons” make up the theme this time. Unmanned and manned air crafts, older pilots and the player… The appearance of the F-104 will be of high significance to the story.

*F104 jizzing all over*

Beats me

>ace-combat-7-set-10-years-ace-combat-5
>The setting is the world of Ace Combat 04 and Ace Combat 5, five years after Ace Combat 5.
So which is it, spergo?

Interview #01
‘A Man Who Upholds Honor’

Lichtenburg, Belka
10 Oct, 2005

Indigo 1
Dmitri ‘Indigo Heron’ Heinreich
Belkan Air Force / 7th Air Division / 51st Tactical Fighter Squadron

An ace whose precision and grace in flying earned him the title of ‘Blue Heron’.
Today, he has his hands full with the family business.

“That day, right before I deployed, my airspace assignment was changed.
Initially, my squadron was assigned to the stable eastern front.
That was changed to Area B7R.
The Round Table, where casualties were recorded at a fearsome pace.
It’s also the place where I met Him.”

“It was just two planes; Him and an Eagle.
And yet our lead force didn’t stand a chance against them.
I could tell he was good, and it was going to be bad for us.”

“But there was something else I noticed.
He hesitated. A vulnerability that can be exploited.
I was certain I would win. The pilot was still young.
He had yet to master the rules of combat…

But in the end, I was shot down.”

Oh wow, so it takes place while ACX events are happening.

nice ded you got here.

csbaonline.org/uploads/documents/Air-to-Air-Report-.pdf

so I've been in a medically induced coma since AC:I.

is it really true that AC:3's English translation is getting released this month? this isn't a continuation of my fever dream, right?

8 days user. That's the supposed date.

Yes, they also announced Ace Combat 7, but I guess you are already aware of that.

plen

Found a little gamempay of AC7 here but in french

jeuxvideo.com/videos/reportages/578198/ace-combat-7-a-l-assaut-de-la-realite-virtuelle-playstation-experience.htm

Any guesses as to what the new AWACS will be named?
Will it follow the traditional naming-scheme of 0,4,5,6? The names of clouds or something else like AH or X?
And what about the plane? Personally it'd be interesting if they went with the E2 Hawkeye for once. Make a good contrast with the whole old vs. new.

>AWACS FastEye
>AWACS Cirrus
>AWACS North Star

Altman, get in here and translate this

Looks cool as fuck though

>FLR
>FLARES
>FLARES FLARES FLARES
NO GET THAT SHIT OUTTA MY ACE COMBAT REEEEE

On it
Will give you the main ideas of the thing

What's so bad about it? You had ECM in previous games.

>Tfw found my guitar and amp
>Tfw amp is kill
>Tfw cant cover ac songs
I Dont know how to play anyway ;-;

I never used it.
Ace Combat taught me to just go fucking balls out and use your teammate as meat shielding.

Dood, get that shit fixed

I'll record some drum tracks and we can cover a bunch of the OSTs

I never used it either but please don't sperg over new stuff which you don't have to use in-game.

Oh fuck you, if you don't have to use it, then don't include it. At least ECM took up a special weapons slot that could have been used for XMAAs or QAAMs
Mark my words you're going to come back and sperg out yourself when you see all the assholes with upgraded flares that rape you in multiplayer. Well, that is if you actually own a PS4.

>if you don't have to use it, then don't include it
This is the voice of a retard, everyone.

Guess they oughta remove everything except normal missiles, the machinegun and TLS because that's all I ever use in AC games.

Fucking dumbshit. Go back to /v/ if all you're gonna do is complain.

Also

>Playing Ace Combat for the multiplayer
>Implying PA is that stupid that they're not gonna make an entire new mechanic for flares in multiplayer, or even put flares in MP at all

I'm amazed you still remember how to breathe everyday.

Like I said, it's going to happen.
Maybe you're all fucked or something, looking at PA, the studio who fucked you over so badly, with any glimmer of hope.

"Will be avalaible in both versions, VR and classic"
"Seems to not stray from the prequels, lots of storytelling and connections between the characters"
Makes me laugh because this guy says later on that he never played one and the flight model (arcade) surprised him a bit
"Let's talk about the feeling and the gameplay"
"VR setup is rather simple, headset + gamepad"
"*explains weapons and flight model, nothing that we don't know, overall simple to play (probably typical AC, but dunno, so here)*"
"*is amazed by the carrier takeoff staging*"
"Cockpit immersion is good, makes good use of VR"
"didn't quite *felt* the takeoff, lack of speed and OOMPH in it, might need some more tweaks"
"visual effects are rather impressive, smoke effects, water effects (water drops on the canopy when going through clouds) especially when VR headsets limit the definition you get, you're not getting a total 1080p. They still managed to keep lots of small things"
"an interesting experience, needing some small tweaks to get the best of it"

Roughly translated, jumped some. Ask questions if you have some, i'll answer if i can.I might have overlooked something

Oh yeah, forgot that
"this version will be available in 2017 exclusively on PS4"

Excellent man, nice work.

Have a Rafale.

Thanks for translating that. Not stoked on the VR headset because of the limitations I heard of.

Hawx had flares that never needed to be used and didnt cause any problems online
Maybe you need to stop baitposting and quit being retarded

>namefagging
>twitch namefagging
Want to know how you're a faggot?

>attacking him personally instead of refuting his argument

I've never played Hawx, and this is an Ace Combat thread. It's irrelevant.

Fuck off.

That's /v/ for you.

So you're basically telling us you don't know shit about what you're talking about. Thanks for conceding.

>how to out yourself as a newfriend from /v/: the post

>Fuel 3/3
>No room found
Who did it this time?

What happened to this place? It used to be pretty friendly and shit.
Where's Thunderhead and AWACS John Cena? Did they die when AC:I kind of hit more brick walls?

>other games similar in style to Ace Combat are irrelevant
hmmm

It went ded after aci stopped receiving updates after the ac7 reveal, during which it was frankly pretty comfy. Now that there's more news about ac7 dumb retards from /v/ are here to shit it up and be unnecessarily hostile.

heh

Ace pilots in ACZ had flares.

I miss Mobius one.
>mission where you squad with Mobius one, Galm 1, and Blaze never

Tom, I just got the Flanker in 4. Normally don't use this plane, but it's pretty god damned rad after using the F14 basically the whole game. I think I'm on mission 16 now.

Sounds fuccin gr8 m8

Su-35 or 37?

>Eruseans are the apparent protagonists
Time to go back through 04 and see what the fuck I missed.

are you playing the game in stretched 16:9 with the game set to 4:3? what the hell man.

Just realized our situation is like Chandelier. We slept for 10 years but still marched on. Times of turmoil being anything after AC6, while still having faith for a real AC game. And now, the sun rises with AC7.

Wouldn't the story of the Demon of Razgriz be a little more apt?

35, though now I'm thinking I'm thinking getting the 37 wouldn've been good considering I just rekt the city and then subsequently spent 10 minutes getting rekt by yellow squadron.

Well, razgriz was first a great demon and later being hero, so the order is reversed. Up to AC6 the games are all great, so they got the hero analogue. After that, it was literal dark times for Ace Combat.

Get the 37 and QAAM and laugh at how broken it is

>

This, get the QAAM and watch the world kneel before you

Will do. I'm just taking a break because I don't want to spend 20 minutes destroying the city again.

Can't tell if I like the target system, or the points system better for the missions where you're supporting other troops. I kinda like just being able to prioritize whatever I want unless something important comes up.

You'd probably like 6 then, since a solid 60% of the missions in that game are a huge arena and your objective is just 'Literally go fucking nuts'.

I did like 6. I actually owned it so unlike 4 I played it enough to remember it. I just always thought the story and characters were sub-par.

I've determined that I definitely have played 4 before, I'd always knew that I'd played 5, and I'm pretty sure that I've played zero, but like 4 I probably only rented it and played it once when I was younger, so don't remember much of it. Have to wait till later this week for it to get delivered though.

Oh, I'll certainly agree that 6 had a very forgettable story, but the gameplay and engine were both fantastic.

Also wasn't Farbanti great? Didn't I tell ya?!

>squadron aces use AC 04QAAM

commies get out ree

Thread altitute is too low.

Pull up.

Puchis need to be treated well if you want to enjoy AC7

>9

That Milf with a 10 year old looking daughter from the trailer could actually be Nagase.

The goverment has declassified the files about what happened during the events of AC5, so the new heads of the army could be trying to track diwn the Sand Island crew for questioning.

Her hair color and even the way her hair splits fit too.

>the new heads of the army could be trying to track diwn the Sand Island crew for questioning.
Question what? Why they stopped a fucking nuclear sattelite from blasting their country to shit?

Since the plot is supposed to show multiple different viewpoints, I'm betting on the heads of the Osean army being a bunch of assholes this time around.

Takes some real retardation to think the people who saved your country aren't heroes.

I hope they say something like "we should've let the Hrimfaxi bomb your parent's house faggot"

>Don't fly in a straight line!

Bamco shouldn't have released ACAH as on X360 and PC. It gave fans false hope that future AC titles from AC7 and onwards will be multiplatform.
Was releasing ACAH, a shitty AC game, as multiplatform kinda showed the greed of Bamco?

Said no Mother Goose 1 ever.

dualshockers.com/2016/12/05/ace-combat-7-return-strangereal-reason/

>Faceless MC

YES

Say goodbye to the overused "shit" and "damn" from ACAH.
I hope they include the "yes" or "no" option from AC5. Sometimes it's kinda fun to troll the other characters and ruin the drama effect.

Please just fuck off.

Puchishit has never appeared and will never be a part of AC. It has no relevance whatsoever.

The gameplay dialogue in AH was fun tho
>You'll never have vodka and ice with Guts

Maybe it's because Bishop is a stiff one-dimensional character.

Just report and ignore, that autist gets off on replies.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/105207187/#105457058
Open the above link to a past thread and you'll understand that /aceg/ anons love puchis.

Proof that people of /aceg/ adore puchis

>162028410
I'm going to take this opportunity to remind people that times change and opinions shift

Another proof

So what? I like Code Geass but that doesn't mean I bring it up here. Fuck off and take Puchishit to the relevant board.

>Post from computer
>Post from phone
>Post from laptop
>Post from tablet
>Post from other computer
>Proxies
It's not really hard to samefag on Veeky Forums.

>Gets so triggered that he resorts to posting samefagging from the archive as if anyone believes it
Lmao weebs

Imagine being this huge of a fucking autist.

Am I the only one here who find those ridiculous creatures disgusting?

Also, will there be V2 in AC7?

Little did user know that there will be puchi dlc for AC7 alongside traditional Idol dlc

>tfw you'll never be this retarded
Feels good

I bet QuizNo is too scared to defend the puchis now.
Has he repented?

>liking discount edgy LoGH

Oh no, someone doesn't like my show, whatever will I do?

Preach to someone who cares

>normies getting this triggered over puchis
You guys are fucking losers lmao