Post your projects faggots

1978 Chrysler 400cid big block with a lumpy cam, edelbrock performer intake and long tube heades that I'm swapping into my 93 dodge w150

Got the whole shabang for $800 and after I sell the tires and axles I should break even

The aforementioned w150

And the 8" lift springs are going under my 73 w300 power wagon

Cousin fucker, stop ruining trucks with your redneck shit.

Don't hate me cause you ain't me

Might pull the trigger on some 38.5 TSLs.
Stop tempting me.

If you've still got the original axles in the 150, replace them. That looks like a 60 front?

Wutcha keepin in that box, Ice Cream?

>lumpy cam
enjoy your shit street performance

The 93 is stock 9 1/4 rear d44 front, the 400bb was a factory option in half ton trucks in 78 so I'm not too worried about it. Either way I'm going with a kingpin d60 front later down the road

No, dead hookers mostly

So you're going to sell a kingpin 60 only to buy another later?

Or did the 60 in 78 have some undesirable feature like closed knuckles or drum brakes? I'm not too familiar with the Dodge 60s.

Here's my battlestation/project

Sorry for shit crop

Just epoxy primed and spray lizard skin sound deadener on my opel gt. Underbody, wheel wells, and engine bay. Feels good mayne.

I've been tearing apart the inside of my car for four hours to get to the heater core. I just removed the old one. Now I have to put it all back together.

Whoops dony know why cell phone pic generated upside down.

Because you touch yourself

3s-ge swapped into a fifth gen celica

440 NP435-4 speed, snagged it for 1800 bucks

Bought the tractor/hoe for 1200 not running, 400 for delivery.
Trailer was 1200 with 600 in tires.
Truck was 3500.

Going in on all of it with a friend. There's been some hours but it's gonna work out. Fuck daylight savings time.

>Dodgebro

My 87 Ramcharger.
Want to put a built 12valve, with a 6 speed, 1 ton axles. With a wheelbase shorter than a Reg cab short bed I will be able to pull anything.

The 78 is a d44 front same as the 93

never ending project