>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEI6zUlrIf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for hello.

reminder that honda a shit

This is it, my niggers.

Everything but Bosozoku is objectively aesthetically shit.

The KLR250 is really the pinnacle of dual sport design. Epic 90's graphics, KLR reliability but with reduced weight due to smaller engine.

Italians are all homosexuals and Americans are fat.

Hi

*Mediocre reliable choice

If your brand of motorcycle has never chased and trapped a dinosaur it is essentially a glorified childs bicycle.

>reliability meme on bikes

Holy shit how poor can one be?

If you are not ATGATT you WILL end up like pic related. It is only a matter of time.

>Walteriffic wrecks himself
>Puts out video explaining why
>Retard said he was changing songs on his phone when he hit a curb

This is why I never got a phone mount for my bike.

>head still attached

doesn't look too bad desu

Before 1776 motorcycles did not even have seats because only real men from Japan and Yurop rode them. These men were not American and not obese so they did not require an ass holder. The Merican market demanded motorcycles be made more fat friendly and so the modern motorcycle design was born.

Pic related is a Yamaha from 1650 with the distinctive 'not made for fat people design.'

Believe it or not, you don't have to be poor to want a reliable machine!

Phone mounts are fine as long as you aren't stupid

As a human you are inferior to superior cyborg technology. Cyborg has massive dick and can grind off chickenstrips in three seconds flat. Time to give up motorcycling.

Only faggets with tiny arms ride cortch rockets. Real men ride the cruiser motercycle. If you do not have twenty six inch pyhtons you should consider a sex change.

Ur poor tho, honduh luver

Honda is p okay.

I am truly sorry.

It's average at best

You aren't wrong

Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too. What a fucking retard you have to be to run off the ride because you were changing your song. I don't even listen to music while riding because I know it's something only a retard would do

Thats what ur friends say about you

Nah it's p gud.

No my friends treat me like shit tbqh.

>Nah it's p gud.
That it doesn't tell you to kill yourself doesn't mean it's good.

>I don't even listen to music while riding because I know it's something only a retard would do
>he's too dumb to listen to music and ride a motorcycle at the same time
I suppose you pulled the stereo out of your car too?

Good bikes do tell you to kill yourself tho.

Honda's fast bikes do at least.

Listening to music while riding is dangerous because you have to have it so loud to overcome the acoustic disturbances of riding (wind, engine noise, exhaust, etc....) and it prevents you from listening to your surroundings.

It's not as big of a deal in a car but I still wouldn't have it cranked up loud.

Like I said, it's something retards do

post boring webms

haha
...ha

Did Baird crash?

>Good bikes do tell you to kill yourself tho.
No, good bikes try to kill you

>Honda's fast bikes do at least.
And that's why they're average at best

You can end up worse, even with the best gear.

>Honda's fast bikes

Honda a gud m8

How's that lack of podiums treating you :^)

A properly fitting helmet and decent isolating earbuds mean you do not need it excessively loud.

>listening to your surroundings
>relevant
kek

It could be worse, I could be wr

Its been a year since the same thing happened to me. Good thing i was in some dark alley

>caring about the formula 1 of bikes

Holy kek

test

>not parking in gear

heheheehehheeh

isnt the idea of disc locks to make the bike harder to steal?

Yes!
But I assume this bike was parked in neutral, hence slowly creeping forward

Amen. They lowered the HP in the 90's tho and there's no aftermarket.
I was looking at an '05 one time, it had a red/black color scheme which looked absolutely badass.
But I was blessed and found a '97 DR350SE instead
Starts right up in the cold, no kicking bs

I plan to trade my Gs500 for a gooder bike.

I like doing leans and twisties, so maybe a 600cc sportbike or whatever. i've really been enjoying that kind of riding a lot.

but i also wanted a dual sport before i even started too.

agh, why is it so hard to choose guys?

They pride themselves with the honorary mud streak up their back.

Why are all the old dual sport designs way cooler than the modern plasticy looking shit we have today? They only look good when they're new and clean but they're bound to get muddy. Goddammit. Too many cracks and crevices for dirt.

Hey /dbt/, getting a cafe racer bike due to low amount of cash

I have $800 and I'm in Minnesota, so I'm looking at stuff like a cx500 and cb750.
A lot of guys selling are saying carb cleaning related shit, and it sounds a bit like they're bull shitting.

Any advice on how to find a not shit bike for $900 or less? Price can't change too much as my car insurance payments and school schedule don't allow me to get more cash

the same thing happened to me but I caught it like he man with my leg and went into kaioken times 20 to pick it up.

It was like 5 cm from touching down.

Honda XR650R supermoto
I enjoy watching vids of guys ripping up twisties on those and popping wheelies like nothing

>tfw that one 'tard a few threads back
>parks his car in neutral, depends entirely on parking brake
>dropped his fucking bike because he parked it in neutral facing downhill, bitched about it here actually confused as to why this happened

>Any advice on how to find a not shit bike for $900 or less?

900 is the minimum you should be spending on gear lmao.

my advice is get more money.

My advice is you can't afford a bike, not even a gs500.

Damn I wasn't there for that, incredible.

>Any advice on how to find a not shit bike for $900 or less?
You simply can't afford a bike right now to put it bluntly. Wait longer and get some more cash so you can buy gear, a good running bike, and insurance/reg fees.

As for the bikes that "only need carbs/new battery/etc.", if it were that easy to fix, the PO could have gone and done it himself to make more money off a running bike.
Fuck, $900 around me barely gets you a pit bike.

You could get an already broken Hyosung.

post you're gear shift feelings.

>1st gear
lugging
>2nd
all the power
>3rd
a little power
>4th
dunno what this gear is for
>5th
see 4th
>6th
this is how i get from 60mph to 80mph while revs slowly climb

Bikes are boringly same same.
The gear boxes are all near identical.

People wanted pictures of the new pain.

Why does that dirt bike have road tyres?
did you forget road bikes exist for riding on the road again user?
Bet that suspension will be really handy for soaking up all of them 60ft jumps you won't be doing.

Ur chain looks like AIDS

It came with them and another set of dirt tires m8. Just mad cause cant admit dirt bikes can be entertaining on all terrains.

his chain looks fine...?

sweet lean angle user

ur no bike looks like aids.
>not wanting a gold chain to match yo gold chain.

wasnt it a maymay to pick on dirt bikes with road tyres now because of the whole them being around 5 times as fun to ride off road thing

thanks man ktm manual says this is how you change oil and fill filter! Look at ktm making stuff easy.

Is that yours??

nah it's his dads

I'm not saying its going to snap, I just can't tell what's dirty, rust, or chain
>being a nigger
Hol up

But they can do both at anytime!
ever just get bikes and just sell them? Thats what seems to happen as my klx stays the main machine as it falls apart slowly.

>1st gear
goes to 105mph
>gears 2-5
>goes to 170mph
>gears 6
>goes to 180mph

He likes his liter bikes in the end more than the other bikes we pick up even though hes looking to sell the zx10r already. I just get to fuck around with them till I actually pick something up lmao.
Its a 400 mi bike and the chain is just dry not really any dirt or rust. Im not black im just a white guy that hasn't gotten shot yet.

I'm just messing with you senpai, I'm bored in a circuits class

pic?
yeah but they do one really well and the other terribly or both terribly if you have 50/50 tyres.
there is no compromise

Fun class I should go back to college and get free money.
Exactly no compromises for every terrain.Only held back by your lack of enthusiasm to ride.

want a chain to complain about?

How much slack is too much for a dirt bike?

Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=CEI6zUlrIf8

ktms its a lot because of the rear suspension set up, remember that wheel touches the mud guard

cliffs now, not clicking on some cancer motovlog video

>Italians are all homosexuals
If you look at the bitrh rate, your comment is validated.

I haven't watched it either, just posted it for user to sperg over.

My first ever bike was a 1997 Ninja 250 that I actually paid 900 for.

The catch was there was no rear brake, the fairings were tore to shit, and each side view mirror was a different brand. Those were the problems the owner disclosed to me but claimed it was a ride-ready bike.

And it was actually, it seemed to run pretty good. But I got into an accident within only two weeks of having it because I was a total dumbass (was having a serious heroin problem at the time) and to make a long story short it ended up getting sold at an auction at the impound and I couldn't buy it back because I was in rehab.

So point is I didn't have it for long enough to figure out if there was anything crazy wrong with it.

Oh and also it hadn't been registered since 2004. The previous owner said it was his toy/project bike.

I just bought another Ninja except this one is an 89, but I bought it from a bike shop who were selling bikes on craigslist under a personal account and it was 1400. But this one is in tip top shape for being an 89. I don't know much about bikes but the owner went over a crazy amount of details on what he did to the bike just to make it sellable, and told me if I ever have any issues, problems, or just general questions with the bike that I could gladly take it to his shop and he would fix it at a discounted rate as long as I put a sticker on my bike that advertised his shop.

So yeah this time I'm actually signing up for an MSF class and investing a good chunk of money into some good gear before I get on that thing and ride it.

>he got hit
>$12k for new bike
>$55k for medical
>$2k for gear, misc items

Shitty American """"full coverage"""" insurance from the driver at fault only covers $25k.

what are some causes of bike jerkiness when you let off the throttle?
it also happens when i reapply it. id describe it like a quick jolt (its a carbed bike)

i tightened the chain, could it be the clutch / cable? i have no clue how a properly adjusted clutch is supposed to feel

Oh by the way. I'm the guy that rides with no helmet, in t-shirt. Still alive! Went on a dirt road once, with same no gear setup. Was very sketchy. But in 3 years so far no falls.

Is the KLR650 a good bike to start on?

Dude how the fuck do you recover from heroin addiction?

most people start on a peewee 50, you are an absolute madman letting your kids ride a klx650

>i went on a dirt road once
is this supposed to be a big deal?

yes. The low power, sane brakes, wide bars and good body position are all good for learning.
The weight and height is not great for smaller people.
Im 5'11" with a 32in inseam and i tip toe it often

Ohhh yeah.

sweet, thanks. How is it for long trips?

not him, but Autism. You think I am joking but I am not. I recovered from heroin addiction as well so I have had almost 6 years now to think it through and I have concluded that autism is literally the only thing that saved me. It allowed me to come up with some retarded and irrational conclusion that prevents me from using. But whatever, it works, so i'll take it

Its taken a lot of failures and do-overs (I've been to rehab 5 times) but this time I've finally got it. Ill be clean for a year this coming January.

I'm not a big AA/NA fan but I do go to meetings because having a support system of other clean people really helps. But other things like exercise and filling my time up so I don't get bored and depressed. Also believe it or not but motorcycling honestly is a big part of my 'recovery' if you will, because its just such an amazing feeling/rush that, while of course it will never be equivalent to heroin, the excitement is pretty damn close to feeling that fucking good.

Could be lean surge?

see

Blue
Pink
Red
Yellow