Canada's Worst Driver S12 E5

It's time once again for a new episode of canadas worst driver.

stream will start close to 10 EST and the link will be posted in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

discovery.ca/extra/canadas-worst-driver
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

holy shit i remember this thread. was there any followup to this or did he just keep posting himself doing this with even more shit?

he never did the tendies

pretty sure he was done renting the car..

here

Should we merge these threads?

this was the first thread right? does this mean two streams

Yeah I'm the OP. I made the other one before this OP made this one.

>this thread
Canada's Worst Driver S12 E5 Anonymous 11/21/16(Mon)18:08:53 No.16199784

>your thread
Canada's Worst Driver S12 E05: Independent Woman Edition Anonymous 11/21/16(Mon)20:05:15 No.16200282

can you not read timestamps user?

I swear I ctrl+f'ed the catalog before I made the thread. My bad

its cool, post your stream here anyway that way there is a backup in case one fucks up, i doubt anyone will mind

I can't computer so I wasn't going to set up a stream but I distinctly remember

>discovery.ca/extra/canadas-worst-driver

streaming the episode in time with the TV broadcast.

10 MINUTES. BUCKLE UP!
twitch tv /haveeggsinstead

Thanks for the stream.

>can't back up
>next lesson is a handbrake turn
WEW
Time to place bets on if drunkie will do better than her again.

Jesus, Krystal is insane
Crazier than treequinox

>Expect anything less from "Tumblr on Wheels"

I hope she makes it to the Final Three and actually win the whole thing [lolnospoiler] the potential meltdown when she wins will be glorious [/lolnospoiler]

Verdict on the remaining drivers in the order of when I expect their graduation:

Danielle: learning well
Lou: learning well
Mike: poor lad, he's trying so hard
Tyler: he's just a moron who can't get anything into his head, you can see how dumb he is just by his open mouthed stare and his repeated empty phrases like "oh man, this is the worst thing ever, you're really opening my eyes here"
Krystal: cut her into pieces while she's alive, but please rip out her vocal chords first

Mike just needs way more time and repetitive practice than the show can give. Brain injury doesn't work the same way as lack of skill.

I get hard every time Daniella fucks something up and starts whimpering

Isn't driving barefoot dangerous?

Well, driving in a lot of other footwears are also pretty dangerous as well. Some of the previous contestants were basically forced to wear something more practical by the host due to them screwing up while driving in high-heels and what not

No why would it be dangerous?

Apparently if there's something sharp or pokey on the pedal you won't be able to push it. Pretty much bullshit.

That is a myth.

Same

You can get your toes caught on the edge of the pedal, I guess. But that really shouldn't be an issue with fat, rounded pedals on an automatic.

>Tumblr on Wheels

She admitted that she sends several hundred inane one-word messages every day. Does she even have the mental capacity to have a tumblr?