/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Erika Pleases Beasts For Fun And Profit Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The Steam version launched on October 28th.
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Destroyed:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowlog.com/trend/2016/47/0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to hug and kiss Luna until she's pregnant!

nothing better than making a living doing what you love

I just want to watch girls being fucked by animals.

you fucking useless niggers waiting for 900 posts to make two threads kys

Why doesn't this game alternate turn 1/turn 2 starts every other game?

Anyone mind helping me with my private match win?

ID: 22424

I like this thread because Erika.

Reminder that Sword is the most broken class in the game right now!
shadowlog.com/trend/2016/47/0/
Make sure you do your part and play Elana/Seraph to stop this cancer from spreading

I want to increase guidance's cost by 1! I want to make cynthia's and princess mage's buffs one turn! I want to decrease tia's eve evolve stats by 1!

>My swordmaid vs bloodvampy
>Evolve a novice trooper into her face
>Dance of death
>Evolve a novice trooper into her face
>Revelation (4)
>Topdeck and evolve a novive trooper into her face
>Clears her and puts down 4 bats and vampiric fortress
>Aurelia
>Kills her and drops to 1 hp
>Topdeck angelic barrage

because every match is random?

Because that'd be stupid? You'd just play aggro shit every other game.

We did it Reddit

I don't understand why the men look 'realistic' while the women are full anime (mostly the face)

>see the newest cards previews
Looks like Cygames has decided on doubling down on pigeonholing Dragon, Shadow and Blood as the designated meme classes of the game, and having the other 4 classes as the ones you play if you seriously want to climb.

because men in anime look realistic. unless they're supposed to be girly

Lock the deck so you have to play two games, one t1 match and one t2 match. Problem: solved.

Post profile pic and prepare to get bullied

Rune nothing but memes as well.
>spellboost followers in your hand!
>make zombie every time you destroy an enemy!

But Blood literally hasn't gotten a bad card yet?

>Dragon gets a discard dragon legendary
Top fucking kek

Because anime style is feminine.

Or you could just, y'know, pick a deck you want to play each game and have to deal with the consequences of going first or second every time.

You are kidding right?

Big fat horse cock. So I've just reached 200 ranked/wins with storm haven, and I plan to play shadow aggro from here on, until 200 again. Are there better options? I have a complete shadow aggro build ready, but investing into it seems void since it's very cheap. I'm halfway through A0 and the amount of misplays is staggering, to be quite honest. I've read reports of banner memes making it into AA0 and even masters, so I'm not really impressed by my current league status. But~ Can a properly built aggro shadow take me to AA0 just as well as let's say, bat blood or something?

Tia is fine desu
>5pp 7/7 when floral fencer is a 4pp 7/8
That said, the real problem comes from nature's guidance

>tfw the opponent just throws the match for no reason
My fucking sides.

Honestly, if they continue down this path of "random" effects in Shadowcraft, I hope it stays bottom tier. There's nothing worse than losing to or because of luck.

Even if you can mitigate the randomness a bit,a top tier deck based around getting lucky effects sounds super shitty.

Blood has gotten some of the best cards so far.

DISCARD DRAGON WILL DOMINATE THIS WORLD

when is the fucking expansion

If they made Cynthia's buffs one turn they better fucking nerf the ever-loving shit out of Sage Commander too.

>Dragonsong Flute
>Imperial Dragoon

Will Dragoncraft ever get a solid legendary instead of this meme trash?

>Otohime is good
I want this meme to end. She's a literal win more card

You can make it to AA0 with any T2 deck

Oh so we are pretending meme dominator is a good follower now. Okay.

serious question, why does it seem like forestcraft is cygame's golden child when luna and vampy are infinitely more popular than arisa by fans? It's cool that they don't pander to popular opinion but still odd

I sure hope not

Thank you for the match fellow shadow user

When it comes stapled to good removal, yeah.

plz halp

>Tia can be used again, and has rush and ward, and doesn't cost an evo point
"no"

>take literally 5 seconds a turn
>stormhaven fag takes the full time
wew too bad I can only spam emote 3 times a turn

Defend this Sword faggots.
This is Midrange Sword in case anyone is wondering

Choose your cardsleeve.

CYGAMES HATES THEM

YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW THESE HOT NEW SLEEVES MADE AN ORDINARY SHADOWVERSE PLAYER MASTERS IN HALF A DAY

t. Bunga player

It is when it comes attached to removal.

It's a 3 pp fuck you to ancient elf.
That's already top tier in my book

le "have answers to everything" deck

>mentors teachings into mentors teachings into quickblader
What a way to end the game

>playing a full board on one card is win-more

>shadowlog

Not an argument. But please, keep whining about a board of 1 drops.

29th
Because he buffs every time the followers attack?
And sword deck has cheap bounce for cheap cards that use that mechanic to gain more than 1 damage per turn from it? Oh, wait.

why not cocksleve?

The ring rong is a new leader make a mechanic and 3 cards for the class

I don't like discard but I want dragon to be good so hard. If the deck is decent I'm gonna play it.

They are combo faggots.
>A 6 pp 5/5 ward with board clear is balanced because you have to play two cards before it :^)
>Getting a couple 0 cost fairies requires a lot of investment :^)

got olivia and a 1 mana card that returns a minion to your hand in take 2

The secret is Beast Dominator was never a bad card. Hell she's great in Take-Two. She's just underpowered when it comes to constructed.
Beast Dominator doesn't deserve the hate.

Yeah because she doesn't do shit if you're playing from behind.

Reminder that Samurai only gains +1/+1 and Bane, not +1/+1 for every follower.

More than 1 face damage, I mean.

When are you swordfags EVER behind?

ty skelebro

Geberal seems OP if sword get heals or a good ward

>he doesn't look like that irl
sucks 2 b u, kid...

There's almost no more reason to use her now that Mastema exists though.

>slowly becoming a Bloodcraft autist
>even bought Vania as a Leader
Well thank you to whoever shard that deck profile earlier, I made changes though. Would like an opinion on it. Why Imp over Alucard? I would think Alucard fills the space better. I NEED ANSWERS, I DIDNT GET THE LOLI VAMPIRE FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!/spoiler]

It's expensive to build and require skill to set up all the combos

Deny them the board instead of going face

>30 shadows is hard to get even with current forest

Dragon has good leggos
They lack the other tools to make it work.

>implying I'm not already a bishounen angel of light
nuthing personel kid

But it is faggot

Praying for overpowered golds and silver like aria and garuda/ elana to show up

aggro blood wants to end the game t6, that's really it.

this is a nice image

You want an argument? Okay, sure.
There are 2 cards in the game that completely deal with Otohime on their own: Conflag and Themis. Only one is actually run. She's also the perfect card to play after a board clear, basically completely nullifying the fact that your opponent just wiped the board and forcing them to have another lest they get hit by Sage Commander, who is also broken by the way.
Yes, she's weaker when behind, but when the fuck does that happen? When Sword goes first instead of second? Not to mention that hey, you can EVOLVE when you play her on curve. And Otohime herself can usually take out most threats at that point. Then they play Sage and evolve Sage too who can take out basically everything because lol why WOULDN'T a follower that buffs your entire field by +1/+1 permanently, not just officers!!!, also be a 4/6 for 6?
And at the end of the day, 7/12 stats for 6pp with no prerequisites and a complete board fill in the class based around flooding is just ridiculous.
Honestly Sword is so fucking stupid, and the people who actually defend it despite all the statistical evidence to the contrary are equally stupid.

Beast dominator would be alright if it just keep hurting you every single turn and that was all she did, which makes thematic sense and would make building healing decks around it interesting.

Instead BD herself becomes increasingly worthless as the turns pass for no reason unless you are on the brink of losing (which makes no thematic sense btw).

Flute isn't bad and Forte it's one of the best lego in game
Dragon needs better anything else not legos

You picked the meme class, sorry. Even both your leaders are memes.

That's not even close to true since it immediately gives you board presence. And having all those stats divided up into 5 followers gives you multiple evolve targets and different ways to deal with the opponent's board. Against certain classes it's devastating, I play pure Tempo Forest a lot and I've had a few games where I just lose flat out to Otohime since she eats fairies if there isn't a Cynthia/Wind God in hand. And obviously if you Otohime into Sage Commander with an evolve then there's a lot of situations you can come back from. And I think we've all had games where Otohime eats a Themsis's Decree only to play another Otohime and watch Haven concede.

This shouldn't be that hard user, Midrange Sword is really good and she's a staple in it. If she weren't good, people wouldn't play her, that should be proof enough.

The difference between turn 6 and 7 as aggro bats is enormous.
Also Olivia has no place in aggrobats.

:^)

Must suck to lose after using the same Tia two times and top decking the other two.

went 4/1 in my first take two, 2nd day playing

5 dudes off of one card is retarded. It turns board wipes into mere 1 for 1s and assuming any of them survive the can be followed up with Sage to close out games. Being able to flood the board while expending so little resources is retarded.

"It's okay that Swordcraft is obnoxious because at least it isn't a combo deck!"

That may be true, but if you would compare winrates and all that stuff against the current meta, some crafts will take more or less time if we look at what's floating around in ranked right now, so there's that. I've made some pretty nice experiences playing aggro shadow, and I'm wondering whether it's a good choice concerning my current position right now. I'll probably roll with shadow since I was blessed by pack draws (2 cerbs and 1 lotf for shits and giggles)

It's followers:the class, why you expected them to not have the best board flood card in the game I don't know.

t. Tempo Forest main
Now you know how it feels when you drop turn 3 Ancient Elf on people

Flute will never ever be good because it also transforms your card draws into dragons (unless you run decryption but come the fuck on)

>forest
>currently has two tier 1 decks
>gets aggressively costed/statted cards in RoB to cover its weaknesses and provide very strong tech choices, most of which would be auto includes if translated to other crafts
>dragon and shadow
>one deck at tier 2 at best, crippling weaknesses preventing varied viable deck choice
>EVEN MORE MEMES

well played cygames

>Even both your leaders are memes.
wait for Black dragon leader with [ROAR] emotes, none would ever pick dork then

>Conflag and salamander's
>Themis
>Calamitous/fire chain
>Will of the forest deals with 9 out of 12 hp and Mahes will deal with it completely
>Sword can otohime back
>Blood can demonic storm, or rev.

That is not a fucking argument against her being overpowered you realize. That is just saying "Well yeah of COURSE Sword gets stupid broken cards it's okay it fits their theme!!!"

Trenchmaster

Lucky for you, that underpowered class Elf is getting a 1-card answer to Otohime that also leaves a fat 5/5 ward on board