tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
The first free DLC update, Angel City's Most Wanted, is out, featuring the return of the Angel City map, new Ion Prime and Scorch Prime skins, in-game cosmetics store, and more
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/7729/angel-citys-most-wanted-the-patch-notes

>Whats changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWaO1B3PvYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Ion is pure

Reposting
My proposition for Northstar changes:
>Make Piercing Shot baseline and give her two traps by default that work as charges, allowing for much easier escape
>Change the Piercing Shot kit to allow her plasma railgun to charge faster, and make it so the Tether kit makes tethers last 2-3 seconds longer
>Remove the bullet drop from the plasma railgun and make the hitbox of the bullet larger (Seriously, I don't know how many times I missed a shot simply because the enemy Titan sneezed, not to mention pilots are near impossible to hit while Tone has absolutely no problem whatsoever)
>Remove the way missiles ricochet during Flight Core and whirl around out of control for no apparent reason
>Give her a reason to exist, as she currently is, she's just a worse, more unreliable Tone, I would suggest causing Tone's 40mm rounds to explode at a certain distance so she stops outperforming her (I mean, why is it that Ronin is the only Titan that has a limited range on their weapon?)

She has all kind of people inside her all the time

Why are reapers even a thing?
>do fuckloads of damage especially to titans
>take forever to kill
>block titan movement

Literally just make everything slower

Testan webm plugin.

Because they're the only NPC that is equal to a Pilot in point value.

Reapers need a nerf to their damage and health for sure, considering the way they shred through Titans like Northstar and Ronin, and they need all the health they can get.

And you expect me to hit shots like that on a regular basis? It's hard enough when just one of us are moving.

To be fair, Reapers were treated like mini-bosses in the singleplayer campaign, for good reason.

>bullet drop
you mean travel time?

I don't think bullet drop is present on any weaponry in titanfall

it's all almost linear movement, not hard to predict

I play Northstar as main and with Threat Optics I have no problem plowing pilots at long range
My main issue is that the Railgun takes way to long to spin up to full power, my secondary issue would be the shitty Core, it's a close up shitty missile spam with poor damage and leaves you completely exposed, the only good thing is the speed and flight duration.

I don't know what you could replace it with though, maybe an overcharged Railgun something like
>5 second duration
>Keeps hover
>Railgun fires at maximum charge with each shot

>kraber and [[[RDDT]]] rope

Yikes.

Ouch !

you showed him

Yeah that. I don't know why a fully charged shot from a PLASMA RAILGUN wouldn't shoot out at incredibly hihg speeds.

While I like Threat Optics, I feel like it's almost not worth it due to the fact that kits like Piercing Shot and Double Tether are almost mandatory, which is why they just need to be baseline to an extent. It still doesn't fix the fact that the hitbox for the railgun bullet is laughably tiny, and trying to hit a pilot with it is nearly impossible when they're moving around, meanwhile Tone's 40mm has a huge hitbox with splash damage and can out-snipe Northstar in most situations.

>stoic orange doesnt match the orange on fire hazard
FUUUUUCKKK

There is nothing wrong with using grapple.

>cloak using devotion/eva8/alternator/CAR/volt while having Tone for titan

This cancer meta will never change, the ride will never end, this game can go fuck itself until its fucking dead and left empty (which will be fairly soon)

Cloak is literally the shittiest ability. And I don't mean that figuratively.

Shut up Kermit you pigfucker.

I've not really tried the other titans since I got the game but I've not had much use for the tether. I generally hang back.
Maybe it's the map though, I'm pretty much exclusively playing on angel and enemy titans don't get much chance of getting close, if they do the jump jet is usually the quicker way to escape

OI, POST PRO SCREENS FROM YOUR FAVORITE GUN

I tried sniping without cloak and it didn't end well.

>EPG suicide in the killfeed
shobon

I agree, they need to make the railgun a hitscan weapon. which is to say the rounds should be on target the moment the weapon is fired

I also think flight core needs to be further buffed

>When you SHAZBOT yourself

I do this far too much.

Eat a snickers bruh

>>yfw "You are being engaged by multiple Titans"

Which is why I said that if an enemy Titan so much as sneezes it'll miss the fucking target. It doesn't seem too horrid but when you take into account the time it takes to fully charge a shot, it's practically rage inducing.
THE PLASMA RAILGUN IS A GIANT FUCKING SNIPER THAT SHOOTS A BULLET THE SIZE OF A TRUCK, WHY THE FUCK WOULD IT HAVE TRAVEL TIME AND THE HITBOX THE SIZE OF A GOLDFISH?

I think the hitbox wouldn't be an issue if they just made it hitscan

there's no good reason for it to have a travel time, considering how much charging goes into each shot

After 2 gens of scorch i seem to have forgotten how to ion. Can you guys remind me? I still love ion-chan!

>THE PLASMA RAILGUN IS A GIANT FUCKING SNIPER THAT SHOOTS A BULLET THE SIZE OF A TRUCK, WHY THE FUCK WOULD IT HAVE TRAVEL TIME AND THE HITBOX THE SIZE OF A GOLDFISH?
youtube.com/watch?v=JWaO1B3PvYM

Shoulder laser

hit and run

>grappling hook is now (((rddt)))
Wtf i hate neo /tfg/ now

She loves pokes.

Leave the traps to discourage flankers even if it just stops them for a second.

Use her shield against big boy legion so he thinks twice before coming on to her with a wall of lead.

Judge situations. Guess if you can outlast someone when you ult.

Splitter beam can tear pilots apart if her poke is on CD.

you forgot

>Railgun is Hitscan at max charge

>sniping
>cloak
>slow

It should always be hitscan. Or at lease hitscan at half charge and up.

>not using the newly buffed viper thrusters to go fast or enhanced cluster bomb.

you what son?

>yfw "You are being engaged by multiple Titans"

I feel like making a 24/7 hitscan titan weapon would be op.

Imagine if you could use Ion's shoulder lazer and only had to reload occasionally

campers are for_______?

It's not hitscan, but Tone's 40mm might as well be

>You can be a high speed gunslinger sniper robot in this game

This line alone would have sold the game to me.

>speedometer
This needs to be a hud option
>tfw no gamemode where if you drop blow a certain speed you die

>just hit and run
>poke people with your laser
>stay around corners
Am I the only one just facerolling people with Ion and basically emptying my entire energy bar in ADS splinter fire until nothing's left?

well it's a fast travel time and spammable.

But it's faster and more accurate than northstar's non-charged shots.

Which is homosexual and designed in crass taste

i wish northstars non charged and non ads shots were basically almost full-auto, so she can actually do something when getting pushed in her face

i still want velocity based AA on consoles.

Standing still sniping? 0 AA

they are, just inaccurate as fuck and it looks like a 3yr old threw a wiffle ball. All limp dicked and shit

That's what Ion's should canon is. Just without the reload animation. That's why it takes out pilots like no one's business. And you can even hold it to to line up shots if you need to.

No way, it takes way longer to recharge. You can only use it like once every few seconds if you spam it, and at full charge you only have two shots. With Tone's 40mm you have about, what, 12 of those? And every shot is a pilot instakill, travels faster than Northstar's railgun shots, and only has to stop to reload after firing them, and its reload STILL takes less time than it takes for Ion to recharge for another shot.

yeah i was saying imagine if you could do it 5-6 times consecutively. I think it would be OP

Ash-fu is love

She's strictly professional, though. She does not see you in that way, even if she could.

Is Ash a robot, or a prosthetic body with a real person uploaded into it like the robo pilots?

she is like the other bot pilots.

that 5-way splinter is goat, keep switching between that and Entangled Energy

The latter. Like all robo-Pilots, she is effectively a brain-in-a-jar attached to a full-body prosthetic.

r8

Where's that WEBM of a grunt keeling over dead after a Titan chases it far enough?

>1,355 merits
>Not unlocked Legion
my ocd is triggering

legion a shit

The Titans are the single cheapest things you can buy. They're assumed to be the very first things you buy once you get the money for them.

>free weekend ends
>back to below 3k on average

DED
E
D

>queue up for mix tape
>52 players in game
>queue up for Angel City
>500 players in game.

It's the middle of the workday in burgerland.

>Players Online: 5327

???

>merry christmas son.

Don't forget that the Angel City 24/7 playlist will remain active "for as long as it is popular," says Respawn.

>its a 2v2 episode because everyone else is sub 60 points
lost thanks to the guy who scored a whole 6 points that match

What playlist is the most popular/recommended?
I've only had the game since the weekend and just been angel city 24/7

>the look on all of the Apex Predators' faces when they realize they died in their Titans to a fucking rifleman

If you must have a game as soon as possible,
>Attrition

I-is grapple really [RDDT] core now? I use it for more speed...

That's "Acting Pilot" to you.

The look on their faces when Blisk fucking let him live.

Marder wasn't paying him anymore, and Blisk was impressed that Cooper was able to kill literally all his teammates. Considering the vacancies Cooper left, I'm not surprised Blisk tried to recruit him.

>You are being engaged by multiple Titans

Then it is an even fight...

I only ever spend credits on factions and particular guns. The only titans I like are Ion Scorch and Northstar anyway.

>LTS
>Complex
>Scorch
>Go around
>Mfw the whole enemy team is crowded down one hallway

Nah, they still use cloak

i fucking love that scene.

Can someone please post the EPG Nigger pic?

PARDON ME DO YOU HAVE A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT OR LORD AND SAVIOR SCORCH?

HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD WORD OF THERMITE? IT WILL WARM YOUR SOUL.

HAVE YOU FELT THE TOUCH OF HIS MOST HOLY, SPICY FINGER?

Do you think Cooper's thinking more about BT or Blisk?

HIS WALLS WILL GUARD THE BELIEVER AND LEAD THEM TO PROVIDENCE

HIS SHIELDS ARE THE BULWARK FOR THE JOURNEY

HIS TRAPS WILL BEFOUL THE UNWORTY

THE TOUCH OF HIS CORE WILL BE THE HEARTH WHICH WILL GUIDE US TO GLORY

>tfw TF2 is what Brink should have been