letitdiethegame.com/support.html

>Promo Vids
youtube.com/watch?v=Ul9dIiSOzCg
youtube.com/watch?v=pNLxtYnxwAE
youtube.com/watch?v=zSyPlBrsnk8

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Previous Thread, OP is a faggot

Are the travelling vendors at the same location each day for everyone or not?

Is there anywhere I can get the songs on the radio or am I gonna have to wait/hope for a soundtrack?

They change every time you exit the game. The actual game, not going to the arcade. They are always located in "corner" floors like Megashi-Koya and Yoneguichi

YES
FUCKING JACKPOT
POISON BOMBERMAN HERE I COME. I KNEW THOSE FUCKING DOZEN GRILLED DOOMSHROOMS IN MY STORAGE WEREN'T FOR NAUGHT.

a few songs have been released by the bands individually, or on an EP/LP, but a lot of the songs just aren't available through western channels like youtube. A few are on nicovideo.

so you lose these fuckers when you fail invasions apparently. Spent 22k on some and got fucked up by a few dual machetes, then came back with nothing.

Also, perfect blocking is alot more useful than i thought.

you paid 50k for this? I could buy it from the normal decals for like 10k since release

So how do you setup a good defense early on? Give everyone dual machetes and some armor and hope the invader sucks?

Okay thanks man.

sssasasasori

Take a snail with you at all times
Put them on the floor when you need a heal

Anyone have all of the fight game guy tips? They're actually so useful, without them the game is stupidly boring. Learning about stomps, reloading, drop kicks, stealth suplexes was such a gamechanger. Also, anything else that might be helpful that the tip guy doesn't talk about?

Did you already hear about parrying?
That shit blew my mind.

I just realized the flying tubers have tits.

wow, fucking useless

I sense a fresh injection of rule 34 in the air.

How do I spend SPL?

>death box isn't the same for everyone
neat, save that for when you have a sniper and need to cheese a level 100 hater/boss

What? Seriously? Do you just royal Guard that shit? What advantages do you get? Punish in the middle of their combo?

I fucking hate fighting the train guy, he keeps knocking me into the electric fence.

I got a Staminugus, Infinite Stamina for 30s, grilled it to now last 40s

At least it's something I can use on a boss I guess, instead of some endgame fire wand bp

Grill that shit, could be next two attacks kek

Yep. Defend at the right time, the enemy gets staggered and is wide open to crits.

Get in there and cause some problems user.

>Finally get assault rifles, this is it this is the moment ive been waiting for to be cool as fuck
>take out rifle, crouch and aim it think imma blast this shitter into the stone age
>Fart noise start spraying from the rifle, spaghetti spilling out the barrel, spraying him in luke warm pasta.
>His shirt falls off but hes otherwise unharmed
>eviserates me with + 500 rusty spoon.

I'm loving this game but man, the haterfied fucks just annihilate you if you don't get the drop on them.

Any tips for setting up defenses early on?

What I got so far:

>don't try to capture people unless you have a good line of defense or else you'll get revenge-invaded
>early on just give them whatever armor you have, hammers and machetes
>if you manage to get the assault rifle, give them that
>spend a lot of money and "souls" before stopping the game so even if you get invaded, you won't lose much

Sounds perfect for a rocket launcher or sniper rifle. Do buffs stack?

Stack it with the +50% attack mushroom and a powerful attack and you have a pretty decent boss wrecker. Once.

Anyone else feel like the raiding ruins the game?
It's a shit mechanic games keep doing for some reason even though it's not the least bit fun.

Loging in to see you've lost everything you had because your AI guards were unable to play against an actual human feels like garbage. You can do everything in your power to prevent it, but even so people will often win or just grind down your guards eventually. You have to grind enough gold to buy things in one session or there is a good chance you lose it all while you're offline.

I really like the tower climbing, and the way it works with the multiple characters. Combat is fun, gear breaking all the time is fun (gives a nice "scavengey" feel) and everything is great. Except the raids, which annoyingly ruin the parts of the game I do like.

I read in a previous thread you can choose to not be in any region and nobody will raid but I dont know how to do this. The second I went to the machine I got locked into choosing region.

I asked this in the regular threads that pop up on /v/ but didn't get a reply.

How are you supposed to give the skillshroom to the Mushroom Magistrate?

I didn't want to throw it at her and risk losing it.

here is another tip

delete your old level rank ones, try to keep your fighters updated in rank

biggest one of all

>wake up
>raided SEVEN times
I feel ya

Where did you get the rifle? I got a drop from a hater but no blueprint yet

You unlock a new option in the store that uses them as currency eventually

You're on the right track but a bit off.

Firstly, you should spend the entire early game just upgrading the basic armor to +5, doing that alone will make your base much much more survivable. I know you're thinking like "I SAID EARLY GAME!!!" but that is early game, you just gotta farm the first 4 floors till your armor is top notch.

You'll also get the robbers crossbow, and honestly, this thing is a beast, the invaders aim so well, and it shoots so fast, and with 10 bullet magazines they can easily get butt blasted if they don't immediately run over and slap him. Having two crossbowers get out will normally end in your victory early game.

This will sound obvious, but put your defenses at the platform near the train. Any person they steal will be revenge freed in a second, to the point that most people don't bother, and its rare that it even gives you the option to steal anyway. This will prevent them from slapping your machines and running away without fighting.

Raiding could be a rad mechanic and even fix the gold shortage complaints, but it pretty much needs a complete rebalance. Attacking should be harder but with a much more significant reward, and it's not acceptable to have the same player be hit six gorillion times in a row.

Any early game armor you could recommend for this? I only have the Attack Coat and the Guerrila Fighter Body

Whats the point of this game without meme

pretty sure they don't, when you kill a scorpion you get a 100% attack increase, with a 50% drop. Grilling the scorpshroom makes it 120 and 60. I tried using the defense shroom and the scorpshroom together, but the scorpshroom overwrote the defense one. I will try it on a boss with the rage attack pressed.

mfw upgrading all my defenders to have 3 rank 3 defenders and no one managed to grab my gold

Should I get a grade 3 gunner? Assault rifles on my striker only hit for 29 damage and I'm kinda worried that guns are not really worth it

Rifle blueprint is on floor 13 or 14

Adding to these guys:

You can only be raided after you are away from your base for more than an hour (AFK, game turned off or exploring)

If you are playing, keep your fighters on expeditions to give you some much needed extra gold, then set up your defenses before taking a break

rage move never gets old

When I sent a fighter to an expedition I noticed it showed the other players countries and shit like Australia, how do I change mine from Yotsuyama? Any info on this thing would be appreciated

I got the special forces vest extremely early 3-4th floor And the DIY hat and pants, also on the 3-4th floor.

For weapons I got hammer and robbers crossbow really early there too, and I just spent a lot of time on those floors leveling them. The +4 vest has fuckin 100+ defense alone. I definitely recommend picking that up, and the hammer has really served me very well. I have 20 mastery in it, and I can pretty much take 2 +4hammers and go from floor 1 all the way to floor 8 with just the hammer one shotting everything with the heavy attack.

After beating the second mid boss the gun camera lady, you can get new fighter types and one of them is a collector, hes got all the same stats as an all arounder, but with 30 bag slots. Really makes the farm manageable.

Also if you win Kill coins keep them in your rewards box until you have enough to buy whatever you need, since invaders can't take it from there.

That's just because the game just launched and most players are rightfully still weak as shit. In a "fair" fight, raiding is easy. Sooner or later people will catch up to you, or the online will be dead, whichever comes first.

Ok it, thanks. I have the special forces pants, gonna search for the rest. I didn't explore the sidefloors on the right so I guess I'll have a field day there. Hope I find some cotton and planks

this is very true, I managed to beat some one's 4 rank 3 dudes with my rank 3 dude and rank 2 long sword

gear also matters I guess

the attack coat a yellow rain coat? I got mine upgraded and promoted. Its pretty good. I don't really think it matters what you upgrade, i think at max level the only difference will be elemental.

Be real careful on the sidefloors, they are not scaled "correctly" with the normal floors, and you'll go from 1-5 straight to 20-30 real fuckin quick. It's managable but remember, you never have to fight shit, this is an rng game if you walk out and see a level 50 hater, just walk the fuck back out and come back in and it'll rng you up a new guy.

>doens't matter what you upgrade.
>rain coat makes you take increased damage from blades and bullets
>protects from fire.

:U Enjoy getting fucking ass demolished by a level 50 hater with a machete

how the fuck do you kill a pillbug? I want that sweet revive

Have you tried picking it up and throwing it at something that might kill it?

Daze it then hit it with a weapon

Best weapon to outfit my big nig tank defender so he can stall? I heard dual machete might be the meta.

Baseball bat works really well to stall, the attack carries forward really far and the combo knocks them on the floor.

>get to the fight yourself dream sequence thing
>alright whatever
>it ends
>NOW DO IT AGAIN LOL
Why can't I skip this.

Is dual wielding better for the AI?

If you want to make sure they actually use the weapon you want them to use it's essential. They are really stupid.

>raiding nonstop
>made nearly 20k in 10 minutes
it pays to be an asshole

>get on, raid tons of people
>spend all my cash so they don't get shit back when they try to get revenge

The true way to play Let It Die.

>Bullying Mexico's bases
You're gonna build that restroom.

Gold is worthless anyway. That blue fire though... So good.

Do you gain anything for having a successful defense?

It's nice, but now that my Splithium, and money cap is so high, it's lost some value to me.
I've got another 4 hours until I can upgrade my freezer again, and I'll probably never waste it on upgrading to more cells.

I don't blame you. I got both of my things to 100k and I just havn't needed any money since.

No seriously does anyone know if this can be avoided?
I've been stuck on this for like 10 minutes and it's still not ending.

Can I just safely turn off the game to get out?

lol i hated that shit and i only did it once. Maybe the servers are fucked. I just used an elevator and my game started fucking up. Once it was done loading, i was back in the freezer selecting my character. and i cant move for some reason

Does anyone know any way to actually even find a jackal?? I havnt seen a single one since the cutscene and it's been hours.

>Once it was done loading, i was back in the freezer selecting my character. and i cant move for some reason
That happened to me once
I switched characters then switched back again, it worked

stand around

what the hell do these stats affect? I hate ambigous shit that gives no idea on what you're putting points into

what's the name of the machines that do the spinny flips and turn into skeletonwheels from dark souls?

Someone pls help

Tetsuo

after you get to floor 4 and beat the first midboss, you'll get a prompt and short cutscene at the waiting room. Just keep playing.

Health
Stamina
Strength is melee attack
Dex is attack increase with weapons involving ammo
Vit is defense
Luck is either coins gathered or crit chance up, not sure yet.

HP - HP, obviously
STM - Probably determines how many actions you can take, like rolling, running, and attacking before wearing yourself out. Maybe also how fast you can be knocked unconscious for the enemy to Goretastic you.
STR - STR-based weapons. Melee.
DEX - Dex-based weapons. All ranged weapons?
VIT - I'm pretty positive this is how tanky you are, so all defenses or at least all physical ones.
LUK - It is a mystery.

I don't know why you're getting so upset though, since it's very obvious how you should level up and leveling up to max doesn't take too long anyway.

I got a gold rat. Should I stomp on it?

Ty friends

stomp on it with a new character. It gives a ton of exp.

The same hater has been killing me (about 10 death metal now) since yesterday
When will it just fuck off? Do i need to kill my character or what? It's always on the same spot and drains all my hp with a single pickaxe hit (after stunning me)

>Luck is either coins gathered or crit chance up
It's both. Although the effect on coins seems fairly minor.

For dex I don't think it's ammo based, but rather damage type (piercing). I'm fairly sure the iron does more damage with STR.

Cool. thanks

ooooooo, kero kero kero

>guy on friends list sends hunter
>level 26 with 3 premium badges (I'm not far enough to ever have had 50k) and gear I've never seen before
>hits me once, while I'm blocking, and all my gear explodes and I take 400 damage ad instantly die

oh fun

Unfriend him

>death metal
nigga just stop playing if you've ever revived with death metal

Anyone else farm a bunch of those revive mushrooms? Floor 11, stomp rollie pollie, stab it, cook shroom. Revives at 50%. Whats the point of healing items if everyone just kills you anyways?

Tell me of your premium decals.
>TFW I got the zero fall damage decal on first stew.

Yes. I was also farming the silver chest in the boss room there but it stopped spawning after 3 times.

I don't want to stop playing just because some bitch ass hater killed me, i'm like 3 floors above the elevator and need a checkpoint at least

So am I fucked if I chose a territory/state or whatever but stopped there with the raid shit or am I ducked and should I just jump fully into it?

Got the 7% attack and 20% HP decals in premium. It's basically all I ever wanted, so it works perfectly. Now it doesn't matter if I die.

>go to floor 11
>level 60 hater
>instantly one shots me.

I just... don't understand why they made these orange name fuckers insane.

"Harder to spot while sneaking" It does absolutely nothing.

>6 waste oil
>7 aluminum scrap
>1 veneer plank
>0 hemp

The RNG in this game is fucking me in the ass

Have you been past floor 20 yet? Cost me 66000 to revive a guy on 23, using a coin would have saved alot if he wasnt stuck in a unbeatable boss room