/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

RIP Salty Dogs edition

>What's happening?
Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie and run by the original Nost team. We're currently waiting on server release.

>When is the release?
December 17th, (18:00 GMT+1/12PM EST) for the OLD server. 3-4 weeks after the NEW server will be released which we will be playing on.

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. Will be released on Dec 17. (no one will play on here)

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost. WE WILL BE ROLLING ON THIS SERVER !!!

>Are there any guilds
For the Alliance guild message Infamy#5916 for discord invite

Horde guild is reforming right now, more info soon

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jNnwVzxDjUw
strawpoll.me/11812015
forum.elysium-project.org/index.php?showtopic=23898
youtube.com/watch?v=F2LN3l37OvM
youtube.com/watch?v=kSOxorAINBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wrLDoitgYp4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Corecraft is NOT dead

youtu.be/jNnwVzxDjUw

Alexensual attacks gaming community

>RIP Salty Dogs
what happened?

Glaston ran it into the ground

it is

Cobe stepped down

no raid leader now

Cobe doesnt want to lead.
Glaston wants it to be social and not serious.

when was cobe ever the raid leader? i thought that was lndi

Indi is joining NOPE you dumb.

HAHAHA

dude
Indi isn't even joining Salty Dogs

he's confirmed

All the cool people left and now it's filled with retarded mouth breathers

Cobe is a much better rl than Indi-"I didnt know Geddon patrols"-anola.

They never got to finish Molten Core

i agree its a pretty thankless job but your really good at it dude. and you seemed to deal with people shitposting about loot just fine in /wpsg/ but i can see why it would get really annoying.

all im saying as someone who refuses to join a guild led by glaston but would jump at the chance to play with you again is that you should consider it. im sure many people would be thankful because lets be honest, glaston cant lead anything and he just likes the attention from being in power.

this hahahahaha

strawpoll.me/11812015

strawpoll.me/11812015

strawpoll.me/11812015

strawpoll.me/11812015

strawpoll.me/11812015

reminder to report chinese for anything slightly illegal and take over their chat channels until they all leave

based madti

>report chinese for illegal activity
>get banned for racism

forum.elysium-project.org/index.php?showtopic=23898

yo wtf... is this real?

>reminder to report chinese for anything slightly illegal
Are you new to Nost? Enjoy being banned for racism...

>based Cobe doesn't want to take over and lead SD
only reason i even "joined" was because i thought he was going to be raid leading. guess i'll just go back to the old server.

isn't spamming against Veeky Forums rules?

I shit posted every single day since release about chinese and other races and didn't receive a ban until the day before the server closing announcement

So, what do we have?

Alliance guild:
Kronos refugees who have no 60s on Nostalrius aswell as lvl 30s or any characters because they left Nostalrius for x7 leveling event on funserver Kronos. Also, they don't have name yet.

Horde:
Bunch of losers who can't raid aka . Somehow some of them managed to level to 60 on Nostalrius but they couldn't handle Rag's sons of flame.

Both of them gonna play on new realm called Elysium.
Which one you should join? Neither. If you are looking for PvE content, then go to Nostalrius on december 17 and find yourself good guild. If you are looking for leveling from 1 to 60 while probably having some fun in race to 60 - then wait about month for new realm(Elysium) and find yourself nice guild which actually cleared Nostalrius content before
yw

What is this RIP Salty Dogs meme? From my knowledge Cobe never had any intentions of being in a leadership position so how did anything change?

a lot of the guild including myself joined under the assumption that he'd at the very least be raid leading

>a lot of the guild
Who?

Why are our guild names always garbage?

At first everyone thought Indi would be rling.
Then Indi hopped off and plans to roll with NOPE.

Then everyone thought Cobe would be rling.
Cobe says he doesnt want to rl.

So now the guild is 100% leader-less and will end up being a social leveling guild just like Glaston wanted.

Judging by SD discord they dont mind at all. Not like they planned to stay on the server longer than couple of weeks.

>Salty Dogs shitposting for weeks about the Alliance guild
>nothing really happens

>Alliance fights back for half a thread
>Horde guild gets utterly btfo and dies

LOL

Is healing fun in vanilla ? pve and pvp

no

Cobe said he didn't want to be GM of a Veeky Forums guild again, I didn't see him say anything about rling.

it's not. what would you rather do, heal someone who kills enemy players or kill them personally?

the Alliance guild name will be great, just you wait

How do I make money with leatherworking? Its so bad..

how do you people justify the fact that you will be playing with constant lag and draw distance brought to minimum efectively killing any normal gameplay and fun?

>Euros trying to make their shitty guilds relevant with guild shitposting wars
I'm about to be done with this thread until launch

>Lndi
>Cobe
>completely ignoring Asscobra and Ituh
You faggots are getting desperate.

The only leading that matters is raid leading.
And that's exactly what he meant.

It's going to be fun af familia, can't wait tbqh

>If you are looking for PvE content, then go to Nostalrius on december 17
>be lvl 1 and assume you'll be accepted into all t2 guilds

friendly reminder to hit your boy up when nost 2 rolls out

>cobe said he didn't want to lead
>ituh said he didn't have time to lead
didn't even last a day on the server

>implying guilds won't need new players for their core
my guild lost at least 15 core members because of Nost death. I guess we gonna clear AQ20 while waiting for new people to arrive. Or maybe steal people from other guild because we are gud

Did you miss the part where he said this? I wouldn't want to be GM or raid lead of a Veeky Forums guild either. The dude was hands down the best leader I've seen in a Veeky Forums guild and what did he get out of it? Nothing but a bunch of shitheads crying that some people got more loot than they did and shitposting that they didn't get a raid spot when the guild had 50+ people and everyone else was too lazy to put together a raid of their own. I'd be demoralized as fuck after how much effort he put into only to have half the guild like he said clearly not give a fuck about doing hard content.

Salty Dogs is fucked and I'd suggest joining a guild that will actually raid so you aren't left behind.
You realize Cobe and Asscobra are the same person don't you?

if youre not a shitter

Gigoudoux fdp

>Old nost will pull hype away and give me something to do while I wait
>New server will probably get ddosed and be laggy as shit the first week
>Average shitter (aka 90% of salty dogs) will not make it past 30 and quit
>Hype will die down and pop will stabilize

I don't understand the obsession with "ree normies" and "normie guilds".
Other guilds are essentially the same as Veeky Forums guilds,just a little less guild chat shitposting and a but more raid perfomance and organisation.
Your ebin sekrit klub of memes is pretty mainstream now and the guilds chats are very similar , with the exception being a lot less trap and puddi bullshit.
You people complain about normie guilds and RL friends and cliques, but if anything Veeky Forums guilds are MORE circlejerk'ish and cliqueish due to having a greater density of attention staved nets desperate to cling on to anyone that shares even 1% of their pathetic interests.
The pathetic admiration of people like Indi, Cobe and ect, is a sad sad reality.

asscobra and cobe are the same person and neither him or ituh want or have the time to lead it they said

Nice rank14

>"Warlord" Rhox

what did he mean by this?

pretty funny desu

>you will never have fun with rhox and crabs

youtube.com/watch?v=F2LN3l37OvM

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I don't understand this. Why is every thread about an irrelevant guild called Salty Dogs. I mean -- why even discuss them? Badtank is clearly more important than Lndi. Lndi is Badtank's protege -- yes both of them are equally as shitty -- yes both of them have funny voices, but come on.

I admire Cobe because he's a good leader even by top tier normie guild standards and it has nothing to do with him being from Veeky Forums. I'm disappointed he won't lead the guild or the raids because I believe he's one of the very few people capable of making a Veeky Forums guild competitive. I don't think anyone actually has a problem playing with "normies", it's probably just shitposting.

Thats the only thing that bothers you? What about that these retards make threads about non-existent server?

stop shilling me please, thanks

I don't understand this "past 30" thing, wouldn't everyone of quit during nost then and it wouldn't of had so many playing?

what do you think will happen /nosg/?

i'm having a stroke at this very moment

i am dead fucking serious

i would go to the phone to call for help but i'm having a stroke and can't move my legs

this will be the last thing i ever type in my life

goodbye /nosg/

Because after 30 leveling becomes really slow and also you are forced to PvP. Salty Cucks couldn't handle that 1 year before, how they gonna do it now?

What about that these retards make threads about non- existent server????

Lol what?

Like, who gives a fuck about some shit guild that can't even clear MC -- a bunch of nobodies.

Most of the 60s in salty dogs ended up joining dank budz collective convulsion and dreamstate. what are you even trying to say? even complete shitters like yarrick hit 60, its not hard and takes no skill whatsoever.

Hey dude saw u on retro yesterday in WSG

Well, that's now what I mean. Idc about that guild

If majority of people couldn't level past 30, how come nost had so many players? or was the major majority under level 30?

Is this a shitpost or a you for real?

Don't forget Titans of War.

shitpost, been posted in every thread

When is klimpen going to reveal his master shitpost plan on how he manipulated everybody like his puppets?

(you) to make someone mad

>he

i thought they were a tranny

So is it confirmed that the Elysium fresh start server will be more populated?

Kronos 2 blew Kronos 1 out of the water, the only people who stayed were those who wanted to PvE on their 60s. Elysium will be where its at since people want a fresh start and the excitement of racing to 60.

Yes.

I don't know. The overwhelming amount of people voted for the fresh realm but I feel like a large chunk will just roll on the old one since the fresh realm doesn't even have a release date.

Will deffo be more populated.

>> RIP salty dogs

thank fucking god, that name was just awful, and the amount of autism in the discord was just foreshadowing how incompetent the guild was going to be when it comes to progression.

>> TFW im too much of a smartie pants not to play with a normie guild that actually progresses past rag

ding dong bannu

What would you do in this situation?

reminder

id turn off profanity filter

I'd crop before posting.

I would learn how to use paint.

Some of you guys are alright, dont come to brm today

Wrong picture,my bad
And I don't turn off profanity filter just got nostalgia, didn't have it back in the day, can't be fucked with it now.

What server is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=kSOxorAINBQ

i would suck his tiny uncircumcised dick desu

I remember I typed "cum on" one time and it got censored and I didn't know why. I was like 11.

>literally says k2 in the filename

youtube.com/watch?v=wrLDoitgYp4&feature=youtu.be

O so its kronos? Then I dont think you need to worry about anyone showing up.

>teleport to gm island prison
>convince the gms that they are the dev team to the point where they defend them against the other gms

how would you even go about this holy fuck?

Ready

AAAIM

FIREYOU'REDEADIDIOT

>You should live for the present, as you might not live at all

Really makes you think.

heard some happy hardcore in there :^)

who are these people

SHIT you got me

oooh no right in my heart!!! why would you do that... ohhh im bleeding.... please somebody help me.....