/rhg/ - Robinhood General

That's right we're changing the title tag.
No other boards include a 't' in general thread tags, why should we?

GET BIG EDITION
THINK BEYOND THE SHIPPING BUBBLE EDITION

------
Join us for market discussion, Bukkake-style:
-- Moderated --
- discord.gg/0hRGmk6ekDuiO1yS
-- Free-For-All Dick-swingin' --
- discord.gg/5k3sVzC
-----------
Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
---
Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/
-----------------
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/largest-oil-deposit-ever-found-143906119.html
nasdaq.com/symbol/drys/real-time
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
tradingview.com/
bloomberg.com/quote/BDIY:IND
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get on HOTR now before it takes off.

Checked.
PPHM is something to watch good news and it's a great price.

Why would this take off...?

Who else buying SINO, RLOG, TOPS tomorrow?

Jesus, that looks like its all over the fucking place.

Look at those dubs. There's your answer.

hahahaha what the fuck

Compared to the other shipping memes, TOPS doesn't seem to be going as well

If I have money left, sure. Tell my why.
Im making a solid 100 a day from selling amrs at cap and buying dip, easiest money of my life.

SINO, RLOG, and CHNA but not TOPS.

Is SINO a good bet for tomorrow?

If I buy for $200 and let it sit til Monday will get totally fucked?

Unless Kek wills it, this shipping bubble probably will not last till Monday

At this point I wouldn't trust the market to hold anything for more than a day lol. Buy your stocks before market close tomorrow and sell them in the morning at their peak so you don't get any day trade strikes. Do this until they are all worn out.

What about CHNR?

DRYS is listed at 73 but it was 115 after hours. Is after hours different from interday trading or is it just an error in the listing?

What I mean to say is, did the after hours traders get all their money back when DRYS was halted, or is their money still tied up, giving the stock a value of 115?

No.

Should I buy CHNR, SINO, and RLOG first thing in the morning, or should I wait to see if there's a dip? I don't think there will be a dip.

At this point, everything is a gamble.
For all we know, the shipping market could crash. Or it could go beyond the universe to reach KEK

Although the shipping sector should trend upward longterm these stocks are running purely on MEME STEAM

meant CHNR
I'd say it's too risky to wait for a dip. You're likely to end up with a profit at the end of the day regardless.

finance.yahoo.com/news/largest-oil-deposit-ever-found-143906119.html

GUYS THIS IS URGENT! What oil related stocks should I buy right now? The US might stop buying oil from Saudi Arabia! Lets help eachother make some money boys!

CHNR halted mining and people are saying it's going to drop. I put a $1 limit buy on it

Depends who gets dibs on it

RCON looks damn spicy tbqh. Gonna cope some at open

>should trend upward longterm
why would they trend up when economies are slumping?

ANW to the moon tomorrow

Wait. Wouldn't this cause a massive crash in oil stocks?

How do I put a buy limit on robinhood?

Click buy on the stock you want to, then click Order Type on the right hand corner

are degrees in stocks and other stuff memes, or can i benefit while answering this are there good books on trading?

Learn it for yourself and save college fees and the stresss of over analysing every stock and still gettting it wrong

Is there a Veeky Forums or business stock robinhood Telegram?

Telegram pls

how much have you made out of the market user, do you do anything besides stocks wanna give a rookie a few tips and maybe a little budget so i can start out.

No to what part of my post you fucking nigger?

Is the stock 73 or 115?

I wonder if that fuck is going to kill himself after drys drops to 4 dollars on open after 2-3 days on halt lmao

I've made almost 300 in a day, this is huge for me.

Thanks AMD.

it was bought for 115 after hours, but its way low right now. those guys lost their money

Wait, what the fuck happened to RCON? That random-ass spike at close?

I don't trust Chinese companies. Their economy is literally secret.

Now I know you're retarded. Its listed at 73 because that was its previous close. I'm wondering why it isn't listed as 119, as there was never a sell of to get it to 73. NASDAQ still has it listed at 119 on its real time quote.

Furthermore, should we be worried about the sharp drop in AH?

Moron, you just
DONT
GET IT

fuck off xeo

Whys everyone thinking DRYS is gonna drop? Does every stock that gets halted drops?

Are the same two buttblasted faggots going to argue in literally every thread?

DRYS is going to drop m8.
There's going to be lots of profit taking.

>profit taking.
yep
I was ready to sell it all this morning

Shit stock. They have negative income and negative return on equity. You trade this stock it will go nowhere but down.

the sharp drop is from low AH volume - RCON will moon once volume picks up. just look at what happened today. fucking 550k shares traded and it went up 83%. DRYS & other shipping traffic will disperse and RCON will pick up. RCON stocktwits has only 555 watchers and 50 messages so far. literally imagine what would happen once this gets trending

I don't doubt DRYS is gonna drop or that there's gonna be a lot of profit taking. I just want to know why its listed at 73 or 119 depending on where you look. Its a pretty significant difference you faggot fuck and I have yet to get a straight answer.

In on AMD @6.55

Going in on RLOG tomorrow morning.

RLOG

whats the best stock i can get on Christmas, i have 400 bucks if i dont spend anything at all

Yes.

telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

walmart, Ge, disney, stuff like that

Are you looking for a meme mission or steady gains?

You know we're all looking for meme missions, brother.

steady gains

I'm gonna just assume that its at 119 like the NASDAQ site says then.

dude dont use that shit site use this
tradingview.com/

no one sold or bought at 119 fella
that was the projected open price

Put $500 in DCIX after hours. I figure I'll either turn that into $1000 or $250 by 4pm tomorrow.

Now were getting somewhere. So explain to me how the premarket works? I thought it was just regular trading? What decides the projected price if no one was actually trading that?

It's based on the pre order sell and buy prices.

Also

>shit site
>official page of the exchange on which DRYS is listed

with earnings at 9am you won't have to wait until 4

How far will SINO run might have no choice but to gamble on that

Beware, it's easy to think this serves as a forecast of good fortune.

nobody can answer that. look at how quickly people dropped pokemon go. that can happen right this instant with the shipping meme

If I put ~$200 into SINO and ~$200 into RLOG at 9:30, and I won't have access to a computer between 11:00 and open on Friday...

1) Is it worth it to buy at open and sell at 11?
2) Is it worth it to buy at open and hold until Friday?
3) Is it worth it to buy at open and hold until Monday?

>tradingview.com/
Thanks user i've been looking for a site to view technical charts

thats why im not getting anymore shipping

RLOG tomorrow?

Buying and holding these shipping memes for another 2 trading days is extremely risky. They are a bubble thats about to pop.

I honestly wouldnt risk it sure the gains could be huge. But if the bubble pops while your away your going to be left holding the bag.

Granted if $400 isnt that much to you then fuck it and go for it.

Is the two hour gain worth it at all?

Probably. Make sure to check
bloomberg.com/quote/BDIY:IND

tomorrow morning if the Index is still trending upwards the shipping frenzy will probably continue through at least tomorrow.

thank you user, it will be done. Deus vult.

Sino's chart going into tomorrow looks very similair to DCIX chart going into today fwiw

Made $44 in 1 week is that good?

If your starting capital was $44 then yes!

Just compared, hmm. Are you saying it's looking like it'll continue spiking and get gains early?

I'm looking to buy at 9:30 and cash out at 11:00. I'll be on a plane shortly after so I need gains within this time constraint.

NVDA a sell at open buy dip midway through day? Seemed to soar today and if feels like a correction is due. Thoughts?

Guys wtf I just got this email

it was 1,000 USD

Anyone who wants to talk DRYS and shipping needs to know how T12 halt works. All of these other shipping companies are fearing this spike because a halt like this is bad for business.

This shipping wave will be over by end of week.
Any company who hits huge spikes will try to curb it down to avoid T12. This is why I jumped off DCIX and onto SINO.

If DRYS never caught the T12 all of these shipping companies would have exploded.

SINO and maybe SHIP are the last ones and then this is over. Don't expect big gains if you're joining now, you missed the bubble.

The longer DRYS is halted, the sooner this trend will end.

FBI at your door soon.

Let me cut to the chase.

Buy $200 SINO and $200 RLOG at open, sell at 11:00 am.

Good or bad?

No guarantee, but just do it youre gonna do it anyways sell for a profit. Dont hold that shit

10:30 for SINO but don't expect DCIX numbers, I'm not buying RLOG.

NM may see a small spike but I thnk people fucked up and picked up NMM, which is owned by NM. But if NMM has the swing I might jump in.

Why not RLOG? What's different about it?

Better to dump all money into SINO?

>"We're proud to announce that we will be coming to Australia!"
>May 2015
might use bluestacks with a US proxy perhaps?

Is bluestacks going to give you an american Social Security Number?
Its required by US law to open an account

what do you faggots think about deep sea drilling? $RIG in particular- they're about to merge with RIGP, have a solid P/E ratio and technicals as well.

There's been so much volatility and moon stocks this week, it's almost impossible to keep track of it all.

My head is spinning

og ANW shill here, I don't think it's going to saloon that much honestly. Your best bet with these shipping memes seems to be to focus on something outside of greece, it's going to have the movement problem that TOPS had.

Listen to people shilling RCON and RLOG, focus on stocks outside of greece if you want to see significant gains and smaller drop offs.

For me, RLOG I just haven't done enough research on them. But it's a cheap price..

I will be out of SINO by 10:30/11am unless it's a huge leap up

Even SHIP is a risky bet now +6.94% in AH compared to NMM's +16.19%; SHIP with 50 mil more volume?

top kek it auto-corrected balloon to saloon lol.

>Better to dump all money into SINO?

I'm going to try and pick up 500 shares in pre-market if it still looks good.

I've cashed out my initial position today. just in case it takes a turn for the worse.

good luck.

Is there a way to datamine Stocktwits? I reckon there are a lot of idiots and coatriders on there but it could be a good indicator right?

Ayy lmao