/vn/ - Loli kidnapping edition

Visual Novel General #1270

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

omochikaeri.wordpress.com/2016/12/05/december-2016-eroge-releases/
vndb.org/v19345
vndb.org/v19290
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Trump

Doing my duty and casting my IP vote for this thread.

you

princess carries are pretty gay desu

RIP user death by gobbling

Can somebody explain to me why it costs over 80k to localize a game like DI?

Naoya will kidnap your waifu.

Reposting this from the previous thread because people need to know the truth:

We decided in the beginning that /vn/ is for translated titles and /jp/ for untranslated ones which is why the board rules for Veeky Forums explicitly reflect this.
Thus the only ones angered by these rules are newfags.
All JOPs are therefore newfags or intentionally shitposting.

Newfruit here, why are they called JOPs if they can understand English?

Times change.
JOPs are accepted just like how homosexuals are accepted these days.

It's a big project, a failure would be significantly more costly than say a no-name doujin.

You know why.

Because they only read VNs in Japanese.
EOPs only read VNs in English.

Describe this beauty

Nemu

But I've read one in Finnish too.

cute boy

This mean that they're attention whores that are barely accepted in the modern society.

omochikaeri.wordpress.com/2016/12/05/december-2016-eroge-releases/

I just noticed she's reading 幸福な王子, The Happy Prince.
Deep.

Wrong thread newbie, here we don't care about the new VN's released in Japan because...

That dude that writes in green looks like he hates the medium.

I have question in VNs like Starless where there's shitting and farting do they feed the VAs beans and record their farts for the VN I just want to know about VN production haha.

oh boy, i totally forgot about the amakano fandisc coming out, that's gonna be nice

He's cool. Almost as cool as moogy

oh shit!
found the newest kamige!

Quof, please stop.

>Quof will never lick your asshole while giving you a handjob

Fuck off retard

The bad games I'm gonna play with hope are Zannen na Ane to no Love Comedy and Ryuukishi Bloody Saga, not that.

Dude, I'm not even Quof, but just read that premise

>Ryou is a member of Soukou Gakuen’s powerful soccer team. One night, he was out running in preparation for the upcoming summer tournament qualifiers. Along the way, he helped an older woman who had dropped her keys, met another who was eating a huge bowl of ramen, and chased away some drunks who was harassing another. As he was about to return to the school, he saw a woman who looked like his older sister who had passed away. She seemed tired and absent-mindedly walked out into the road into the path of an oncoming car. He immediately rushed out to push her away from the car, but instead got hit himself.

>When he awoke, he found himself in the hospital with broken limbs. The woman who he had tried to help was by his side. She was a nurse and vowed to take care of him until he was fully recovered since she owed her life to him. Moreover, all three women he had met earlier also happened to work at the hospital.

>So, his life changed completely overnight. He was surrounded by the four ladies in his special private room who catered to his every need. They would feed him, brush his teeth, wash his body… and even help with his sexual urges!? If you were in such a hospital with white-gowned angels devoted to caring for you, how long would you want to stay there?

Doesn't that sound like kamige to you? It sounds comfy as hell. A bunch of big titted beauties nurturing you back to health.

t. Quof

I'm in the middle of reading Little Witch Romanesque, what are peoples thoughts on it?

Well, they have 4 translators and the script size is quite big. You could probably calculate what the cost would be if the translators are being paid by byte or by character, then take off 30% of that because of the Kickstarter fees. Should give you an idea of if they're overcharging or undercharging compared to average.

It sucks donkey dick.

>then take off 30% of that because of the Kickstarter fees.
They 10% for kickstarter is already allotted in the graph my man

Shitty route system...

Whoops, was way off. Looks like Kikestarter only takes 5% of whatever's funded. Got it confused with Steam, seems like they have an adjustment for the chart anyway.
If you just figure out the script size and cost per byte or character then you'll get it.

Bad dice rolling simulator

Explain further, it's pretty comfy, the girls are cute and I like magic so I'm having a good time with it.

I'm on my first playthough going blind, what's the issue with it?

/vn/ isn't interested in the new VNs. Only in translated stuff from ages ago and western publisher wars.

Kamiges or good games are myths now. Newer games are bad. Grisaia > Island(though I haven't played it)(but it's alright anyway yah)

Like the art, loved the lolis, the route system is retarded, the story is average at best and the sex scenes are really underwhelming. Harem scenes are not even canon which is fucking bullshit.

Isn't it supposed to be thread number 1269? Last one was 1268

;_;

1268 was used twice

What is the sexiest VN?

vndb.org/v19345

She can't be sad, she has a cat. You can't be sad if you have a cat.

>cowtits

PLEASE

Redpill me on Watashi ga Suki nara "Suki" tte Itte!

Imagine the sluttiest sluts you can, brokeback whores willing to bend over for a penny square. Now gather all them whores together for one big netorare jamboree masquerading as a moege and you've got Sukisuki.

lads....
is this kamige?
vndb.org/v19290

>Turning the Chad Who Cuck’d Me Into My Sissy Bitch

Japan has clearly gone too far. Not even The Haro would support this level of gay

Haro retweeted a lot of fanart for the game...

I even saved some, n-not that I like the gay or anything, I just thought they were funny!

Haro is a fujoshi, with her you can expect any femdom or gay eroge.

Reminder Haro thinks loli is disgusting.

Why do they all have cowtits tho

Does anyone else drop moege midway through them?
I usually only do the routes of the heroines I like I ignore the girls I don't, since moege usually have really story anyway.

Every time

yes

Today, I will remind them.

>Only an EGS of 83
Pathetic... As expected of all-ages kusoge

Thanks for the reminder. I now am allowed to like the hell out of this game

Hahaha

So this..... is the power....... of all-ages kusoge...

I don't know what those numbers mean.

Also has Overdrive released anything new recently that's been translated?

Those are the median and average ratings respectively for Frontwing Himawari(the version being released in the west) and Kira Kira.

>tfw no one responds to your posts

Hello, what is the current/upcoming flavour of the month book to play.
I haven't been here for a while.
300th for Ikikoi etc.

Please Bang my Wife

People were posting about Koisuru Natsu the last few weeks, other than that nothing else. Personally, I'm reading Clannad at the moment.

The dice rolling system to progress and unlock scenes is neat at first, but by the time you beat the game once you'll be done with it. Yes, you do get to maintain your spellbook over next playthroughs, but it's still tedious to fuck with the dice at all in between every single fucking scene at that point.

It's not like, say, Rance, where the gameplay is deep enough to be fun by itself on a second playthrough. It's a cute gimmick, but not outstanding enough to be interesting the second time around.

And since there's no option to opt out, motivation to even try grinding out route #2 and beyond plummets. I was only able to get through two routes "honestly" before dropping it.

So why do e celebs and JOPs use EGS to tout how good certain VNs are but ignore others that are rated higher or just as high? The Fruit of Grisaia as well as Little Busters are some of the highest rated games as well on EGS but no e celeb mentions them or lists them as kamige.

too bad Grisaia is no longer relevant :(

All overdrive girls have the same fucking face, which is unfortunate because I generally like their games.

Because it only serves as a method for their confirmation bias. That's it.

Because once it's too high-rated, it becomes too mainstream. They have to praise the higher-than-average-yet-not-too-popular VNs to keep their "cool kids" image.

Conjueror mentions Grisaia often

Ayakashibito is kamige.

>tfw IKIKOI and tiltposting memes died

New memes arose

And the general has gone down the shitter as of late in their absence... coincidence? I think not.

That's because JP shitposting is getting out of control.

>tiltposting
It was the best meme.

>tfw don't find any of the new memes good

>he doesn't like the understanding VNs on more than a surface level meme

Old and busted.

What are the new memes here?

That died in like two threads. Hardly a meme.

but their all shit

Should I read Kira Kira?

yes its good, also read Deardrops. Also good.