Are they dead yet?

>Or Am I out of the loop?

This thread again

Tough to say, now that Nissan bought a controlling share in Mitsubishi Motors. Ghosn pulled Nissan back, lets see what Nissan does with it

>Nissan bought a controlling share in Mitsubishi Motors.
I have hope senpai.

Theyve been dead since last DSMs were built and 3000gt the only thing keeping them alive was the evo but even thats kill now so yeah

New starion on 370z platform pls

new inline 6 gtr with mitsubishi awd when

You can still get new evos! Granted they come as either a rwd genesis or a fwd optima but its still kinda an evo!

Their performance arm is dead and their presence in the U.S. market is faltering, but elsewhere they're still managing pretty well. The ASX and Mirage sells decently, and in Japan they probably still sell kei cars and shit. And also whatever they palm off to Proton for rebadging.

I'm doubtful, since Ghosn doesn't into sports cars. There are no updates planned for the 370Z or the GT-R, the IDX was canned and the Gripz is a FWD abomination they tried to market as a rally-spec 240Z, possibly killing the 370Z also.

Ideally, Mr. Brazilian Renault guy tells the Japs to just do their thing as they did in the 90s.

>co-developed RWD platform for a new Silvia/Starion using 4B11T engines
>make 370Z more of a luxury GT car, add lightweight 300Z with lower comp engine for easy turbo
>updated Lancer and Pulsar, Evo brought back and rebadges sold as the Pulsar GTi-R with badging and ricey bits reminiscent of the Group A model
>Mirage and Micra get performance models with that crazy turboed 3cyl engine to chase after the Fiesta ST
>GTO reboot, mating the Evo X S-AWC 4WD system and 5spd GSR manual to the Nii-san VR38DETT

Maybe I should get the recalls done on my Endeavor?

This is the most original thread that I have seen so far

Let's take a look at their current lineup. Hmm, you've got:
>a crossover
>an suv
>a newer suv
>a bigger suv
>a truck
>another suv
>and a shitty electric shitbox
Looks dead to me. RIP Mitsubishi, you will not be missed because you only ever made one good car.

two good cars
evo + boogt

what about the FTO ?

"no"

The outlander, respectively the outlander PHEV is one of the best sold cars over here.

Take that as you may.

>Every car they make is pretty much worst in class
>No more LAN EVO

You tell me

They will come back now that ghosn is running them. He is great at cost cutting, and making companies effecient. Im sure nissan will also share alot of tech and talent

MOTOR

CYCLES

Seriously.

As long as their trucks(the only good thing they have for them right now) keep doing well, they stay.
In the commercial vehicle department they are pretty solid Tbh.
On the private use, if you subtract the small, japan only kei cars and the Pajero, not so much.

Evos were discontinued earlier this year.

MISSU FIRINGU SYSTEM

gallant and cyborg
nigs

> driving a hyundai

They will likely force Mitsubishi to make cheap commuter cars for the rest of their days so that the gtr will reign supreme, Nissan themselves don't care about sports cars anymore but they will not let anyone they own compete with them

LMFAO!!!