Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

Could your car outrun a local cop car on the twisties?

>starts off with the cop on your ass
>has no support
>5km stretch of narrow mountain roads with sharp turns, inclines, declines, short sharp straights, etc.

Pic related, my legacy GT. I'd say maybe, because pigfat.

Holy shit! A caldina?

Yes. Both my cars could easily outrun cops.

1996 Miata with brand spanking new rubber. Local law enforcement drive Tahoes and Chargers. I would take my chances with a Tahoe, not sure about the Charger though. If he got my plate to begin with, it'd be over before it started anyway.

The sergeants here drive Taurus SHO's so probably not.

S4, so probably.

Fusion, so probably.

I drive a miata, so probably not. 5kms isn't enough to widen the gap.

You again

What cars do you have?

>120hp 1000kg vs 400hp+ 1800kg
no chance in the very twisty sections, but only because idgaf and smash blind corners whereas pigs gotta be safe and follow pursuit guidelines. other than that i live in the real world and 400hp always gonna catch me when it can get out of second gear

Pos exploders (pre crossover pig fast ones)and Taurus's (not sho)
Yea I think my 303 hp 3.6 awd lacrosse could it. If not my 5.0 fox would but my ass would be cold because it doesn't have heated seats or an interior or a radio.

Those SS Commos and XR8s are insane in straight lines, don't know how good they are on windey roads though

Can't outrun radio waves so fuck no.

>Has no support.

Assuming his radios fucked or your way down in the sticks

radio waves is not police

GT86 with real tires.
I'd stand a good chance as long as the cop wasn't a racing driver in a previous life.

Considering I have a bike, easily.

>old 90's SHO taurus against 2013 SHO Taurus

Race for the ages.

I've got him covered

>mfw my car couldn't even outrun the weakest cop car in my state

Driving fast is overrated anyway...

Bait

For all the 90 seconds until yours shits the bed

Strongest contender so far, aside from the bikefag

>maybe 70whp
Nope.

>signed
t. bustrider

My car no but my skill would decide it.

Yes, and on the straights too.

They do better than you would think.

coppers here have a diverse fleet so you never know who's coming at you in what
tauruses
explorers
pajeros
outlanders
grand vitaras
mazda 3s
rios
lancers

i'll outrun the bottom 3 or 4 shitboxes in my polo in a straight line,in a twisty road we'd all just understeer into trees
in my pajero the only contenders i have are the ferds

The only cop I could outrun in my shitbox is a bicycle cop

If it's a commodore, he'd be fucked.

VF are actually bloody fast through the twisties

>240 whp miata
>Toyo Proxes R1Rs
>6 speed
>lsd
>Wilwood brakes
>Tein suspension
>chassis bracing
>a/c, spare, ps and radio delete

I don't think their pigfat Chargers would stand a chance.

>Pigfat outrunning anything on mountain road

Black Sport? I've got a Blue one

> stage 2 wrx
Pigfat probably wouldn't even try

>stock FoST
Probably not, but I'd be driving like I have a fucking death wish. Up to him if he wants to play the same game.

Learn from the motorcycles they can out maneuver cop have superior acceleration and some of them can even go faster then the helicopters but it's almost impossible to outrun the radio

Stage 2 wrx and a cbr600rr so assuming I don't crash out yes.

Bost bics of wrx pls

Sadly I'm at work right now. No pics on my phone. It's not slammed or anything it looks stock from the ousitlde besides the tail pipe.

Heres some keys. It also lives outside so it's fucking hella dirty right now.

ez

Depends, they mostly used shitty Chevys and Hyundais but now Dodge chargers are showing up more and more in the roads.

I guess I could beat a shitty 1.6l Elantra but no way a 3.6l turbo Charger.

Nope, all the cars they've got would catch up to me unless the conditions were fucking terrible, in which case I'd be able to outrun them

I pull 1.15G in any corner under 80mph and hit 125mph in the quarter mile, he has no chance. I can also ride off into the woods if necessary

me and my brother got away from a mercedes van in a '94 integra, but it was in one of those twisty roads near santa cruz, also, wena culiao

>3500 lb 05 accord lx

Uhm. Probably *not*.

Maybe, I'd give it a shot.

C5z
Like to think I could but would probably get overzealous and screw it up myself.

Maybe,because my car's like 2000-2100 lb,but it's got only 110hp.

Cops ain't catching shit if he has no support

Color sorta fucks me though in any other situation....

That's pretty much the only way they catch you on a motorcycle.

Also who else goose cbr's

Nah, I'd probably snap oversteer into a tree and die or something

Why not a rally car.

>2016 v6 camaro

Yeah i dont think im good enough to outrun their explorer or crown vic

>ford ranger V6

I'd probably flip my truck over a sharp mountain corner

>local cops drive Renault Logans (sedan Dacia Sanderos) and Renault Dusters (Dacia Dusters).
>drive a 200hp+ Swift GTi

Yeeeahh no. On the open road, there's no chance. In the city, it's quite likely they can ask for support and get me with motorcycles or catch me because I won't an hero by running a red light or a stop sign. Plus, nothing beats third-world police brutality. My high-school graduation was actually on TV because a guy I graduated with was shot to death by a cop just for doing a graffity. Chances are the glass on my GTi can't stop bullets...

lol

I was eyeballing the Sandero RS... Sort of want but
>Renault

Yes because all the cop cars in my country are Dacia Logans on GPL . You can outrun them on a bicycle. Not alot of carchases in my country doe cause the roads are garbage , the police tactic is probably to make the suspect go over 60mph and watch them bounce off the road when they hit a pothole

It's not bad and I hear it's reasonably peppy, it even matches stock 1.8T Jettas on the 1/4 mile but it costs way too much, at least here. Renault is asking for the equivalent of almost US$18k for that shitbox. At the end of the day, it's just an econoshitbox with a 2000cc engine, with that money you can buy a much better looking, faster and better built Mazda 3.

And yeah, Renault a shit.

Don't know how good the Chargers around here actually are; nor how good the copper behind the wheel is.

It's an FD. Maybe. The twisties around here are mostly twisty and not very straight at the very least, basically like what's described, lots of inclination change (incline/decline) as well.

Hahahahahah
Hahahah
Haha
No, I couldn't.

Nope, SE V6, not even AWD

Neither is mine, but that's fine cause it would make my heavy bitch that much worse

can i use the gutter to turn?

No my Honda is too much of a piece of shit and my tires are also too shit. Maybe if the brakes, steering, and engine were in perfect shape and I had some nice tires.

>living on the plains/prairies

What are twisties?

>torsion beam rear
fucked

>i'll outrun the police in my miata

Considering all a miata has to do is get up to speed and stay there its possible. It can take corners a lot faster than a police SUV can

>R33 GTS vs latest generation Toyota Crown
Probably not

Local police use no less than 7 different vehicles.
I'm going with my maxima for this.
Crown Vic- yes because muh handling
Charger- No
Escape- yes because muh power
Excursion- yes
Bike- maybe, depends on how good of a rider the cop is
F-150- yes
E-150- yes

keep in mind crown vic cop cars have a raised suspension and about 250hp. they also weigh about 4,000 lbs. theyre not fast. even the chargers arent anything ridiculous.