/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11816657
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80728/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waifus and lore, living in harmony.

The only good Altmer is a dead one.

Waifus and lore living in harmony.

Bretons and Imperials are the only two races in Elder Scrolls that matter.

Your god was a Nord son, better show some respect.

I kind of enjoy Solstheim as an Ashland

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Hush.

Tiber Septim was a Breton a Nord and an Imperial as well as a basic old Nede. Do you know who else is an Imperial? Sheogorath.
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Im gonna breed with this altmer

Wrong

I'll just Rezz them

>Purposely making your Low Elves look more human so people sympathize with them more
Race war soon. Not even other Elves like Low Elves.

>4E
>still marking yourself with Tribunal heresy

ISHYGDDT

And a filthy necrophiliac as well. You only prove my point.

I feel like that wouldn't work out great for them, somehow.

What's a good Dunmer chick to take on adventures? Vanilla Skyrim preferred, but I also have 3DNPC, if the voice isn't awful.

I'm a priest gifted with resurrection

>True Nord conquers and creates the most prolific and wide-spanning modern civilization in all of Tamriel, breaking the pantheon by ascending into a Deity

>Random Imperial develops an unhealthy obsession with cheese and turns into a super-powered clown in a pantheon of degenerates.

O-ok user, I th-think I see your point.

And cursed with clipping.

I'm well versed in magic. I known the only way to "resurrect" anything is through necromancy. Your disguise fools no one.

J'Zhar will be visting soon after all the bullshit he had in skyrim. can't believe they let someone freeze to death at the gates of the city.

It looks great for taking pictures and such.
even if im shit at it.
and my computer struggles with the high res textures

Which Plane of Oblivion would you guys like to see next? I want to see the full Hunting Grounds.

Brelyna Maryon, or Jenassa

Damn goats. I think one of em is Triss's dad.

Jenassa

Aranea or Erandur

Sheogorath is the strongest Deadric prince, and he's not even trying half the time. Tiber Septim / Talos chooses to show up as an Imperial, aka Wulf. And, like, 50% of the people who make up Talos the god are Imperials.

Should the Dwemer/Dwarves come back?

Yea or Nay?

Vote: strawpoll.me/11816657

>I known the only way to "resurrect" anything is through necromancy

Then you need to open your eyes more and educate yourself more. Not my fault that your ignorance has blinded you.

Fuck no. Them being dead is critical to their whole point of being in the series.

They're gonna come back as Numidium when Landfall happens, so no.

I would love to have that outfit

IIRC the Hunting Grounds were in Battlespire, or atleast part of them.
Well, they were hunting there anyway.

>Erandur
>chick

Our pets are too curious. We're gonna need a bigger farm by the time this is over.

That's just your bias showing user.

Sheogorath may be tricky but 'power-wise' he ain't shit. There's lots of lore about him duping the other Daedric Princes but that's just circle-jerk of his 'quirky' bullshit.

Now if you had said Jyggalag you may have been on to something as it's explicitly stated that the reason the other Princes even tricked him into becoming the god of madness is that they feared his power.

Well he is wearing a dress

Are you denying him his gender fluidity?

Do you have the final roster?

I forgot the chick part

I don't know, lad. He fucks over the other Daedric princes and they just deal with it. Like he gives them a good smack and they close their eyes and try not to cry.

How would I begin to make a steppe waifu? What race would she be? Where would I find clothes anything like this?

Should I stop trying to make unrealistic anime waifus?

When are Silver, Adamantium and Mithril armour coming back? I don't know whether to blame Oblivion or Morrowind for this.
So I'm going to blame both.

He just makes them look stupid, which is funny because of uptight most of them are but he's the god of madness so what did they expect.

They plotted to turn Jyggalag into Sheogorath precisely because his power as the Prince of madness is nothing compared to the Prince of Order.

Just because you like cheese and lolrandom doesn't make Sheogorath almighty.

Orsimer

Who's the strongest Daedric prince, then? Jyggalag is MIA so he doesn't count.

Mora

Not that user, but Mora most likely. Especially given his possible ties to Akatosh and having pretty much turned the LDB into his attack dog by the end of Skyrim.

Race doesn't matter because none really fit. Might as well go Bosmer. Make your own tattoos, a bunch of em, because there are no good premade ones for download. For clothes, use whatever is using.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80728/?

Mora of the ones that keep showing their faces.

It doesn't help that he generally stays out of most things and just focuses on "muh knowledge" so he rarely goes head to head with other princes but it's implied he knows basically everything about everything - even the other princes.

I guess we'll get Jygg back in a future elder scrolls, though his tendency to just fuck with Oblivion since he hates how "chaotic" it is may keep him as a reference rather than a full-blown presence in Nirn.

Mora's definitely the most active, able to at least partially manifest his true form in Tamriel and flat out kill whoever he pleases, it seems.

For him, knowledge is power. And Herma-Mora knows EVERYTHING.

we're hitting dangerous levels of
>nope

Not contesting his ability to manifest somewhat in Nirn but remember that he makes the tentacle and kills Miraak INSIDE apocrypha.

I want to argue with this, but I can't. Fucking Eggheads. I mean, it can't be failure loser princesses like Dagon, Molag Bal and Meridia.

Morrowind had (Imperial) Silver and Adamantium with an official add-on, and Oblivion had Mithril.
Only Skyrim had none.

I'm talking about his every appearance to you in the vanilla game and his killing of Septimus and the Skaal Elder. All these things happened in the mortal realm.

Unfortunately I think Mountain Blade is a better series for making steppe waifus.

I know, that's why I'm blaming both games. I'd feel bad counting plug-in stuff.

Oh I am aware, just that I don't think he would have been able to disintegrate Miraak at will if he had managed to escape.

Killing old men is one thing, killing the FDB in the mortal realm is another.

I'm pretty sure his ability to destroy a being is dependent on his power relative to theirs. A fully powered LDB, probably not. A half dead FDB, sure.

Does Durnehviir say anything unique if you summon him in Sovngarde?

I wouldn't call Molag Bal a loser prince, as he's a solid rival to Boethiah. Also Meridia seems to be more than we've seen of her, especially given the KotN expac hinting at something she's not normally known for going on.

Dagon however is one of the loser princes. I'm pretty sure it's mentioned in the lore somewhere.

However this is all relative as there's only a handful of situations where mortals can do much more than still exist because the Prince hasn't decided to kill them yet.
>he had managed to escape.
Oh please. Miraak's chances of escaping were exactly zero. The entirety of the Dragonborn dlc and the conflict between the first and last dragonborns was all according to Mora's plans.

Even then. Miraak has spent far too much time in Mora's realm. Even if he'd escaped, he'd still die whenever Mora decided to kill him for his betrayal.

>I'd feel bad counting plug-in stuff.
Don't be stupid.
Just because it's not monetized doesn't mean it's not canon.

If the LDB is half the strength of a Daedric Prince, and Miraak killed him and absorbed his power, would that make Miraak the equal of a Daedric Prince?

In it's current state, is there any reason to play OpenMW instead of regular on Windows?

Mehrunes Dagon is like a cartoon villain. Cackles and sends forth his legions of doom, plots the ruin of dynasties, fails at every turn, gets outwitted by anyone equal to or superior a mentally impaired imperial chambermaid. It feels like a crime to compare any of the daedra to him.

So if you subtract the autism from colorful magic do you have a good mod?

I didn't bother with ESO, but I think Loser Bal is trying to invade Tamriel in that. Obviously he failed. Meridia's favoured, the Ayleids, got completely BTFO and so did her failure son. Yeah, Dagon is the loser prince. In Battlespire his magic doesn't even work properly on you because you have the Saviour's Hide, aka Hircine's protection. So Hircine > Dagon.

Performance.

The autism is the fun part, so no.

Neither Dragonborn is near the power of a daedric prince. Much less the debatable most powerful one that is Mora.

So no.

His relative influence outside of his realm does play a part though.

I never said he had a chance to escape, if anything THAT is the real power that Mora has, pretty much everything is planned out meticulously to end up in his favor.

Everything in that DLC pretty much ends with a giant "just as planned" from Mora and the LDB going about his day.

Still, I think we're giving him too much credit outside of his realm without a summoning.

Even if the other princes are weaker there's plenty of examples of princes not being able to get shit done because one of their champions went rogue with an artifact or sealed it away etc.

If LDB never went to apocrypha again and just stayed in Nirn, Mora wouldn't be able to just go ZAP and end their life.

That's why princes find Nirn so interesting, their influence only seeps through so much so they get to spend time fucking with Mortals.

So if the Daedric Princes come crawling for the LDB's soul when he dies, who gets the soul?

Since the Dragonborn are mortals with a dragon's soul, are they also sons of Akatosh like dragons are?

probably a divine

>reading last thread
>/tesg/ is full of imperial shills

I want you all to know that I'm deeply disappointed.

>Stormcucks
>in /tesg/
Absolutely shameful.

Akatosh.

Do you have a logical counterargument, or just fanaticism?

>Ulfric "Oh look there's been a literal Thalmor cock in my ass this entire time - how did I not notice!?" Stormcloak ladies and gentlemen.

>altmer bitch boy calling anyone else a cuck

lmfao

>LDB
>dying
Go play Dragonborn again.
I'm not so sure. I feel like the Princes don't directly kill AWOL followers as it's more beneficial for them to get a mortal to do it so that mortal becomes one of their champions.

>turning your back on the Empire

>Loser Bal
Why did I imagine Trump saying this?

"Dopey prince Loser Bal gets his ass handed to him by a random nerd, still has the nerves to call himself the Prince of Domination. Pathetic!"

You suggesting Mora will keep him alive?

I turned my back on them when they turned their axe on me.

>"Not shocked to learn Loser Bal's plane of an oblivion is a huge mess. My plane of oblivion is much nicer. What does Cold Harbor harbor? Failure. Sad!"

>not following Ysmir, Talos Reborn, Dovahkiin, Vanquisher of Alduin, the true High King and Emperor.

Retards, the lot of you.

>giving a damn about the civil war
I honestly can't decide which side is worse tbqh

Hello IIDF, how's it goin?

Talos hates you and you won't get into sovngarde

It's pretty explicit lore-wise that champions are helpful for Princes not only because they like fucking with people - but because it's a branch of their influence within the mortal realm, something they're not able to do effectively otherwise.

Dagon is a massive shitter for a prince for example but he's still basically a god compared to mortals. If princes could just ~dead~ people in Nirn at will then there would be no reason them to try conquer it and Tiber Septims magic throne wouldn't have been an issue while the Septim bloodline was alive at all.

Liar. Tsun promises the Dragonborn a place at the table for wrecking Alduin.

Yes. Because that's exactly what happened to Miraak and Mora is not the sort to let a valuable asset go to waste.
They do still seem to be capable of deading anyone within spitting distance of any of their artefacts or shrines, assuming they've not been tampered with.

"Join me on Reddit!"

>Get caught with the leader of the rebellion
>"Why are these fascist pigs executing me too? I have nothing to do with the stormcloaks!"

If you caught someone in the same group as your mortal enemy, would you give them the benefit of the doubt?

unless you're soul belongs to Nocturnal or the night mother. and he says he MAY welcome you again when your count of days are over, not that it was guaranteed.

Of course.
They're an empire, not bandits.