Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11809314/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you fucking faggot we agreed it would be the last d2g

6 SLEEPS REMAINING

is misery going to win the bostom memejor

Virtus Pro strawpoll.me/11809314/r

What are THE memebuilds for a pos 3 / 4 Bloodseeker?

Last time I tried Blademail + Euls + Aghs + Radiance and it was fun.

Heck Yeah!

>don't play dota for a month
>decide to start again
>pick techies to continue to my road to 100 consecutive games
>team flames me
>ignore them
>our earth spirit is feeding hard
>22 minutes and i haven't even started my aghs
>shitson.jpg
>finally hit that magic level 11
>mine mine mine
>by a combination of luck and skill, manage to win a few teamfights
>earth spirit dies at the start but gets magnetize off and we get 4/5 kills in return
>cumback
>take their towers
>mega them
>our TA goes full retard and buys a rapier
>dies
>everyone but our ES is dead, i suicided
>enemy tiny grabs rapira
>activate mines and kill him
>ES gets rapier
>we win

I love dota.

I literally can't think of a better dream.

>EG 2
opinion discarded

I ran a test and it showed no errors.

One of these days I'll get a PC that can run DX11 and 2160p DotA2.

is anyone else worried about the change the patch will bring? i dont want to relearn the game

Drop radiance, get lotus.

get ready to learn about wisdom faggot

So I'm a peruvian retard and tomorrow I'll start a small stream for like 20 guys out of the 2000 FB followers of my blog. I want to cast EG-Wings or something like that but I feel I'll fuck up real bad like I always do. Anyone here has any tips or something?

Pic related I will put this shit between matches because I'm an autistic faggot.

Post your blog, I want to watch.

You faggots will doxx me or some shit

>doz
It's not 2008 anymore user

When do teammates get not-worthless and insufferable? 4k? 5k? im at 2.5k here, I honestly win mid 90% of the time but only win 60%ish of games

In anything below 9k if you play mid you apparently have to simultaneously win all 3 lanes by yourself. Also don't expect any assistance to get kills if you rotate, they won't pay attention and will just ping you and yell spanish into the mic as if you could have 1 v 3'd.

Never. Watching a 9k stream and people still are toxic.

never

lol midcucks thinking they're hot shit.

Offlane --> support are the only three positions with honor. The honor of SACRIFICE goddamnit

Not this whole tangos/salve/clarity/ward/babysit pls.

The fastest way to climb out of low mmr is to play either 1 or 2. Supporting shit players is not a good strategy.

This man gets it. Offlaners and supports are the true playmakers. In 99% of games the most complicated thing a carry has to do is hit creeps if the supports and offlaner are doing their job right.

post em happy support cucks edition

>When do teammates get not-worthless and insufferable?
>im at 2.5k here
(you)

True dat. That's why I offlane.

It really is absolute fucking misery. As soon as I switched even from 5/4 position to 3 I rose like 500 MMR.

>make a really shit post
>immediately bail out of the thread

>make a really shit post
>samefag calling myself an idiot

You're never going to achieve it, though.

Buy an account and get the MMR you truly deserve user.

user pls my heart can't take it.

I've played every role. Every role at low mmr levels is just a fucking nightmare.

You mid? everyone sucks and you have to do everything.
You support? you buy wards and nobody pays attention to them anyway and somehow no matter how much you pull or stack or harass your carry gets no farm

you carry? you will end up getting nobody supporting you in your lane, or have an impossible lane where you never get any space.

offlane? you can maybe not feed and get some farm, but the rest of your team is going to get destroyed while you do that.

dota is just a never ending nightmare.

There is a nonzero chance I will achieve it. Might as well try.

When you finally grow up. If you think there's an arbitrary line that divides the toxic from the non-toxic NO THERE ISN'T AND YOU'LL BE THERE FOREVER SO YOU BETTER GET USED TO IT.

sounds like someone has confirmation bias
don't bother replying to this post btw i don't want to read your shitty blogs or opinions

Swear to god, I once played a 60-70 minute game with a sniper and slark I think.

I played visage and had the most damage at the end of the game. I was even in kills/assists with Slark and was 7 slotted.

And HE STILL complained that shit was some how my fault. Playing Visage with like 60+ armor and a fucking mjolnir and shit. Hell, i think i might have had a bloodthorn that time too.

Mainly peruvians and shit that do that though.

we all know soe got all edgy and got a bunch of tattoos and cut her hair because james broke her heart.

>you will never be as smooth as Ezalor

>wake up
>sing strim

its not even people having bad games. People have bad games. Everyone is supposed to suck at low mmr levels, its just the inability to basic shit and not die 15 times in a 40 minute game that drives me insane.

I don't expect people to be dota gods, I'm certainly not, but people fail at the most basic shit.

UUUHH AMERIKEKS?

EXPLAIN

T H I S
H
I
S

IMMEDIATELY.

only 5 more days

Even year.

>mfw when a genocidal transplanar deity wants to fuck you

why did valve decide to do another 'lel 8 months with no patch xDxD' meme AGAIN?

All the growth he had from the end of last year / beginning of this year has literally been wiped away. I doubt this patch really is worth it.

I think valve literally just killed the game with this decision.

post tummy

She actually got short hair because her mother was diagnosed with cancer so she got it short to show it wasn't so bad losing it, then she decided to keep it.

no

Its just their corporate structure that fucks everything.

Their literally the 1st/2nd most "happy" and desired-to-work for company because no one has a boss and everyone works on what they want. But that inevitably leads to shit like ValveTime and patches taking 100000000000 years.

Then she should have shaved her head

I love her more with each passing day. She's beautiful inside and out.

I'm a lolbabby new to Dota
Just got to level 6, mostly playing bottom support with Undying and such

How bad of an idea is it for me to play Queen of Pain?
I really like her blink-burst playstyle.

wtf

just do whatever you want you are going to get reported anyway no matter what

geez sorry then

what are you worrying about? the people in your games are just as clueless as you are. there is a hidden MMR in unranked

>wake up
>adelaide?

It L I T E R A L L Y does not matter at all at that low level

go for it
explore the game

adelaide

>drafting
>offlane guy says he might go void
>i pick accordingly
>he instead picks phantom lancer for no reason at all when we already have carries mid and safe
>he goes midas into vlads
>4.2 k avg mmr

i fucking hate this piece of shit game. when are they going to make captains mode great again?

Sounds good boys gonna go mid or feed for a bit

>That guy that always last picks a core when you have 4 cores
>That guy that always randoms a hero he doesn't know how to play
>That guy that picks support but doesn't support all game and steals CS
>That guy that doesn't know how to stack or pull or control equilibrium
>That guy that does rotations without smoke and just runs at the guy within sight
>That guy that NEVER carries a TP
>That guy that picks a hero countered by their whole team
>That guy that picks jungle legion.

Fuck. This. Game.

how do we fix earth-types?

who the fuck cares what he plays.

4.2k is atrociously bad

>4.2k is atrociously bad
(you)

>Be me, high 2k
>Calibrated as soon as I could 3 years ago when i started playing, haven't played ranked regularly since
>Start playing ranked because muh epeen
>enemy has huskar, alch, omni, legion
>ez aa game
>lane goes well, roaming sb helps me and my sven get several kills on the offlane timber
>give up a couple kills but it's for my carry so it's ok
>3 enemy heroes get armlet, constantly killing themselves by getting caught in my ult while it's on
>sven still has no farm
>we lose, our sven is 3-9 with 449 gpm

The enemy team was literally retarded and our Sven and DP still couldn't hack it.
support life is suffering

Fuck you

>techies
Not the hero we need, but the one we deserve.

But jungle legion is unironically good if you can get blink+brown boots and ult in 8 minutes and start ganking right away. It's only the shitters that go midas that need to go fuck themselves.

Whats the deal with Chilongqua? Hates the game but plays it every day and uploads a vid about it every day. He must neet lmao

Unless youtube is his "job"

More like fuck the second to last pick for not picking a support.
In general, nothing is more frustrating than going into a game planning to play a certain hero, announcing such, then being expected to pick someone else or play an unconventional role for your hero.

>randoming
If you know how to play that hero you better offer to swap if they freely admit they don't know how to play their random.
In general, always try to question them about their comfort level with the hero since they randomed.
It's their fault they picked a hero they can't play. It's your teams fault if noone on the team can play it either.
>steals cs
Cut the tree and pull your hard camp yourself. You can actually farm it while your "support" loses half their hp tanking a creep wave.
>doesnt know how to stack or pull or control equilibrium
See above. Carries are perfectly capable of pulling the lane from the hard camp, which stacks itself whenever you pull at :53.
>no tp
Give him a tp or follow him around so he doesnt get caught alone. Blame him if he forces a bad fight
>bad pick
Tell them to play and build safe as they wont be doing anything this game besides being a meat shield as the enemy instinctively focuses them.
>jungle legion
Nothing wrong if they stack and gank often. Stacking the hard camp near your lane will attract them to be nearby to gank.

Git gud

aww now I feel bad for just making a little joke about james.

i'msorrysoeeventhoughuwontread

>But jungle legion is unironically good
Stopped reading there

remember when you actually had reports
remember that

>Int hero
>"I'm not going full support guys"
>1 ward every 10 minutes

Literally every time.

>used all my reports
>nothing
>next day
>3 actions have been taken messages

Time to do it all over again.
>get reported 4 times and abandon once
>no lp
You know you are really asking for lp if you actually manage to get it.

The entire time you jungle you're completely and utterly useless.

I have seen people dive tier 1 tower at low hp while LC farms small camp and doesn't even try.

It CAN be useful in theory, but if you're going to be so greedy for 8 minutes of ditch all lanes why not just pick Enigma? Rush mech which is way easier, get fast eidolons for pushing, and have a sick late game. Plus its probably faster even and gives you better spells. I just think there are a lot of other greedy supports that farm faster and do more with it than an LC.

Post fantasy teams for tomorrow.

is it worth buying the goypendium for shit like this?

>Playing a least impact hero instead of a most impact hero

You'll never leave 2k.

RTZ is going to get kicked and never picked up again after he gets last place AGAIN right?

>mark mid
>pick od
>team picks 4 more cores
>buy a ward every so often out of pity cause I have gold
>team reports me
:thinking:

yes goy. hand over the shekels

shall be performing many rituals to make sure coL do not advance tomorrow

He's good branding regardless it he's a team anchor. The EG website has a lot of arteezy themed t shirts for a good reason.

why do I have the feeling ppd didn't really get along with the rest of eg?

meme meme meme meme meme
meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme
>meme
>meme
>meme
meme meme meme meme meme meme meme

meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme

meme meme meme

Alpha males don't "get along" with beta-bitches, he had to put them in their place and show them who was boss.

Now that their rightful overlord has been usurped its anarchy in EG. Fucking Swindlez of all people beat them.

you wish you were as good looking as me

btw, i proved mmr is a lie just like i proved the science of behavior score

i also proved that youre a fuckin loser for still playing this game, enjoy 6 months per patch from now on

HELDEN STERBEN NICHT

can I get a real answer
thanks x

That basically is the honest answer man.

I figure that Uni wouldn't have swapped to Secret if he didn't have some sort of dislike for PPD. Sumail was still young and love Fear who stayed so that would explain them, especially since Fear apparently got to call some shots.

But Arteezy apparently takes losses badly, seems to have an ego, and shit like that.

I get the impression that PPD was much more systematic, took absolute authority, and everyone listened to him. Having a unified decision maker is what won them so much success, and now that's gone they've fallen a bit. But when you have a strong leader that calls everything you're going to get a bit off butt hurt from people that question your decision making.

>btw, i proved mmr is a lie
By paying $40 for a 4.1k MMR account, playing 2 games on and and then leaving for some junk like League or OW?