>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

scoot edition

>scoot edition

>New bike today

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's too cold

start a fire

what bike

that mudflap

This thread gave me autism.

You need this

u think you had autism alread

>implying there's such a thing as "too cold to ride"

My gloves have holes in them, just for that water evaporation cooling effect in the snow.

Rate my new bike please

Rotta/10

Anons tought you were dead m8.

8/10 I;m pretty jelly.

I love this bike, but holy fuck after 6 years of riding it I want something with a modicum of comfort. Sooo, new bike or is it time for rearsets, higherbars and an actual seat instead of that hard plastic shit I put my ass on.

new bike m8

Wellp, you're about the nth person to suggest new bike, keep Duc racey. Thinkin' maybe ZX14R or a mint 1100XX. Throw on some hardbags and ergo bits and embarrass people on a hyper-tourer sounds fun. There's a place near me selling ZX14R's for 10k. New...

Here in pastaland lots of people tour on ducks
Just get risers, highway pegs and an aftermarket butt cushion

I think I can get like a 1 inch rise max. The fairing and tank limit literally everything for bars. What do you mean by highway pegs? The only time I use that term is with cruisers. I think I can make my own version of the DP Superpole seat. They're pretty comfy.

Have you gone hektik on it

Go for a new bike, if you put all that shit on your Duc you'll ruin the riding position and feel for getting hektik and it still won't be as comfortable as a sport tourer or ADV.

YOU BAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

Rate my new bike. Its the white one

First day, still haven't broken the engine in so not yet

Not/SV650

Post your nobike

Austin area? Looks like central.

Don't fucking have to ask me twice

meme till I die

Why are there two threads?

OP can you not count?

Would ride 10/10

I buyed this bike also last week. Rate please

because retards wanted to start motovlog, this isn't fucking /r/motorcycles no one cares what you say, deal with it.

This thread was made like 15 seconds after the current thread. Fairly common occurrence when OP is such a fucking faggot that he makes it scooty pooty edition.

May as well fish for (You)s in both, user, and wait until next thread.

Shiny as fuck Suzuki/10

Fuck off American cuck

Does this count. Is two stroke so it counts right?

So dbt everytime I go riding someone sticks their finger in my pipe. I feel as if I have been raped. Plz halp

Why is this so funny?

Wish I had the video clip he sent me. He was running the rim.and everything

Lol are you wearing sneakers? I ride in denim, and a t shirt sometimes but at least wear something to keep your ankles from breaking. Maybe even some gloves?

This was first day I took it out b4 gear showed up. I don't normally squid but that day I said fuck it I wanna ride. Prolly bad idea since I had never been on a bike b4. But it all worked out ok.

This is bait

I did the same thing for a few days before I had any gear. Just be safe :)

>Turning left on a protected left
>Truck slams on the brakes in front of me, some asshole was turning right on red in front of him and he was trying to u-turn
>Lightly bump his bumper, pull over
>He speeds off

Blessing in disguise, no damage to baiku and didn't have to deal with insurance.

No bait sir. Bought it 3rd hand asked my cousin how to ride it he said you gonna on and just do it.

That's what I did.

Pic upside down because fuck you that's why

Best liter currently (including panigale)? The rsv4 has dat sound, but the s1000rr is comf and fast, and ducati is beautiful looking. R1m comes with pretty much universal recommendations, and there's a good deal of hype for the new suzuki too. Which would /dbt/ get if they had the money, and why?

Kawasaki H2 or H2R then suck pay off people to legalize it for the street. Its a fucking supercharged hyperbike. Nothing (my opinion) comes close to the complete level of insanity of that bike (fuckin winglets for downforce!). Except maybe the Desmocedici RR. Because fuck its a god damn Desmocedici.

You Australian? Turn that shit the right way

Not him but do you really have ti wear shit for sport bikes?
Do they make good dailys or would you rather suggest a standard or wven a cruiser

POLL ROUND 2 (because hurr durr democracy)

Pick the final destination, time frame, and prove you're not american.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform

If this is some sorta bait, I'll be mad. But yes you should seriously wear gloves, helmet, over ankle boots at a minimum. If not for you, but for the retarded cagers driving 2 ton no blinker lane merging death yachts.

It really all depends how much you like your skin. You should always wear gear but if you don't it's on you. I think that cbr is comfy longest ride I took was 4 hours and my wrist was just sore.

Plus it goes fast when I wanna go fast

Oh and the new HP4R Bimmer is codially invited to lick my ballsack. Fuck their overpriced horseshit bikes. Bimmer cucks are like Mopar cucks. Fuck em both.

>sportcucks

Is that universal on all bikes? Or are cruisers/standards exempted
Never really seen anyone do that around here

All The Gear All The Time.

You live near retards then.

Yes literally all bikes. Even a god damn moped. You gonna be wishing you strapped that helmet strap and wore some boots when granma "thinks she can make it" and cuts you off and you break your ankles, lose your tricep from roadrash and have are in a coma because your helmet flew off with your shoes.

All The Gear And No Fucking Idea

>wr450killer

It's your skin

Please wear gear user, doesn't matter what you're riding or where you're going.

Motorcycling is awesome, you want to do it as long as possible

Losing the skin on your hands means no riding for weeks as well as loss of hours at work and general hellish trouble. A $30 pair of riding gloves helps dramatically, better gear is always best.

so much power it flips if you look at it wrong

The only thing i ever wear riding was a denim and a helmet

Thanks for the input ill look into buying gear

Over ankle boots and gloves are cheap, and not gawdy if you don't want them to be. Thanks for not broing out and making claims like "but Im careful!"

Ride safe, friend.

I genuinely hope you do, at least get a pair of gloves and some sturdy over-the-ankle boots. A jacket with padding in the elbows and shoulders will help too and if you're unwilling to wear stupid over pants or riding jeans you can always buy CE-approved knee/shin guards for $70 or so and save your very fragile and complicated knees from being disassembled

How many CS bearings have you replaced?
Also posting a 250 with more HP and 70lbs lighter all while being cheaper on the used market

Forgot pic

none.
>a 2015 FE250 cheaper than a used DR-Z of any year
no

>get in a wreck
>blah blah blah insurance blah attorneys
>bike totaled
>ruled no fault
>fuck
>buying a new bike this week
>jumping from 44 hp to 104 hp

How do I not kill myself?

webbum unrelated, me messing with a buddy

LMAO, what an unreliable heap of sewing machine.

I did the same. You will be fine.

you could plan your commute through slower traffic roads, or you know just stick to basics

Buy the sv650

Go do MSF again? Uhhh, remember your throttle hand is operated by your brain and use good judgement! You'll be fine. Have fun.

b-but I'm buying an SV1000

I mean you're right, but I feel like I've learned bad habits on my slowbike. On my old bike I could just go WOT and nothing terrible would happen, but I'm sure if I did this on my newused bike I'd just wash out and eat shit

lol you're the guy who always rides like a retard. not surprised you crashed.

>jumping from 44hp to 104hp
Assuming you're buying a 600cc i4? They're super easy to ride. Really fast when you mean to but totally controllable, especially with the revs low.

Just view it as starting over again.

This thread gave me retardation.

I know what you mean, I drive my daily like like a dick on some days but you just need to tell yourself that for a little bit the hektik will be in the future or late at night on the highway

Have you had a crash yet?

>lol you're the guy who always rides like a retard. not surprised you crashed.
I was waiting for this, but you're right. It was an eye-opener for sure, but it's actually a 1000cc vtwin

Yes, it was super shitty, pending litigation. I'll be healthy second week of December, thankfully.

This, pretty much. 600cc super sports are actually pretty easy to ride. Just keep the revs low until you're comfortable with the bike and you're good.

Recently sold my big bike. Riding my monkey bike i've had since i was 16 again every day.
So much more fun and surprisingly comfortable compared to a sportsbike.

>I feel like I've learned bad habits on my slowbike
Yeah but it looks like your bad habits are mostly just being retarded and not getting out of the way of danger. A more powerful bike won't make that worse, you just twist the throttle less.

Mad jelly. Even if it is chinkshit.

Are there any bikes with a limited slip differential?

maybe a boss hoss

Heading to LA tomorrow, so I packed all the important stuff

wheres the dragon dildos?

>LA
>implying he'd need to bring his own

>No beer or whiskey
Doing it wrong

>512 bro

Why would I fly with a bunch of liquor, when every Bevmo in California has the Magners cider I so desire?

>waiting all week
>helmet comes in mail
>remove cheekpads to install sena
>snap button comes out of helmet
fuck

What?