Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3xTc44R5
twitter.com/handwander/status/806368178758623234
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i just want the wallpaper that is on the girls laptop its just so good

its funny the ranked 3 machettes are ON FIRE

>no pastebin

You fucked up

How are you jokers finding the dev Waiting Rooms when you Raid?

/// PASTEBIN OF INFO \\\

PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

pastebin.com/3xTc44R5

\\\ GOOD LUCK SENPAITACHI ///

any specific floors i can find machete blueprint? ive hit floor 16 and am desparatley searching

I just seem them in the menu sometimes. Just scroll through the whole thing. i dont know if exiting the menu gives you different targets but its worth a try

floors 5-9

>mfw faggots that don't have music in their base

Did these boring fuckers turn off the radio or something?

Anybody else gettting weird ass glitches in the premium elevator? Several times it's like shown HUD, went up to the floor, then went back down with the lady in white doing a weird-ass pose.

>trying to level a new guyarino
>lv50 machete npc
>hunter has been sent
>corpse of your previous two attempts to save the first corpse on this level.

W-why...

how did you get red metal already? did you kill floor 3 boss already? if so what is the fight like?

twitter.com/handwander/status/806368178758623234

Got the premium decal that turns poison into healing. If you have snails uncooked, you can just toss them, poison yourself for regen, then pick them up and repeat. It's slow but pretty constant.

So this just happened. I'm in Ikegara. The very first area. I'd just finished clearing the entire map when a Jackal spawns blocking my way. He just barely spots me and I take off running. He teleports directly beside me as you can see in the picture. I run around the bulldozer and between the two yellow obstacles to block his line of sight and to head toward the exit but this level 200 fucker doesn't even move and shoots me through the terrain one-shotting me for 8720 damage.

no not really, Im just assuming as it follows the same path like longsword to flame

fucking jackal they are cancer

Yeah its happened regularly for me. luckily quitting to the title from there hasnt counted as a kill yet

BATTER
UP

ah, I noticed the next craftable was red too, looks cool. also that jump from 80ish damage to 400.

lel
I'm fucking dreading meeting a Jackal. Got a case of frogas just in case.

Is the first a blunt weapon

mfw got the poison heals you prem sticker and the "do more damage to enemies at 70% health and below" prem sticker

I just fought myself in a black room.
What the fuck just happen?

Don't bother. Just walk away unless you are fully upgraded.

They teleport, one shot you, one to two extra spawn instantly if you accidentally aggro one of them, they are immune to most of the damage you'll do and you arn't allowed to use death metals against them.

its supposed to be random, every time you hit yourself you get some free blue fire shit, it'd be cool if it didn't slow you down to nothing and make you wait 3 minutes.

If someone is raiding you when you are on the elevator(going up or down from waiting room) you go to the black room to fight yourself.

Do I win?

>need to farm the floor 11 boss for his material that drops 10% of the time
>Costs 2.5k just to go up and down the elevator to reset him

I wish they would hurry up and release the express pass

Neato

>Coen has a very low chance of dropping a trucker hat
deepest lore

Not bad, but not as good as something like There's also the permanent decal of making it so poison heals you, making cooked Doomshrooms constantly tick you for 25 HP for 60 seconds.

heh nothin personal kid

I am also this guy
can't wait for rank 3 fighters so I can equip all 3

>Dying to lvl 50 dev haters
>as a lvl 1

Man I don't know if I'm playing the same game anymore. I breezed through these fuckers with my lvl 1 collector and a Machete E +1. Get close, wait for them to do the first swing and go apeshit on them. If you manage to land the whole combo, they should be gone after their 2nd swing/shot.

>Tfw you get the introduction for the first time
>OH SHIT
>Watch the mother of barbs video
>"It's said they have the best gear money can buy."
>"It's advised to avoid them, however, if you manage to beat them, you will be rewarded."

Man, I swear if these guys drop their entire set I'm gonna shit myself.

They drop high level weapons

I'm honestly at a loss. I lost one guy and i'm literally completely fucked from all angles, its nearly impossible to get back into the game, I need to get 30k just to get him back, but every floor is absolutely STUFFED to the fucking brim with level 40's with machete.

I just don't know where to fucking start to begin making money to fix this shit show.

>making cooked Doomshrooms constantly tick you for 25 HP for 60 seconds.

is a cooler use

>someone raids your waiting room
>you raid them back and steal their waifu
is there any greater feeling?

[MAGIC HOUR REMIX INTENSIFIES]

for the love of god someone tell me why these quest telling me to go from somewhere to somwhere arent working. im killing literally everything i can find, even the beast and rushing so the hatter doesnt kill shit but its still not fucking working.

so i sent a throwaway in to fight crowley, it was a hater fight followed by cowley's head fusing with a super goto9 in a similar fashion to how the 2nd boss fuses with jin die

>Machete E +1

Thats why. Trying to fight them as a grade 1 lvl 1 has you hitting them for 20-30 usually. Not impossible but it takes a bit

The machete might be the most OP weapon right now but damn I love the hammer's L1

Well you shouldn't be getting lvl50 devhaters as a level1 grade1 anyway

SO DARK

You do if all your fighters get wrecked in quick succession and you run out of kill coins. You can kind of match lvl 50s when you get to lvl 25 though

Damn, that is a nice train station. Is that the premium one?

The way people can target you is based on how far you are in the game

I just got through 10F and killed the boss, so even my Lv 1s are fair game for Lv 50 invasions

>playing reddit die

yep

What's the point of gruesome kills? By the time they are stunned to use it, one normal swing is enough to kill

Is the max amount of money you can steal during a raid based on the other person's max bank limit?

I'm tempted to not upgrade my bank that much, since the people who have 4000 to steal are way more tempting than the people who have like 1000.

Sorry, should have clarified, you shouldn't have that situation where a level1 grade 1is your absolutely only option. Although if you don't Upgrade your guys regularly I can see where might happen

>coming into a thread and spouting boogey-men

Fuck off

You get more experience, masteries, and kill coins from them compared to a normal kill

They don't use durability either.

Anyone know where a good spot for wool is? Also who drops war ensemble green?

>YOU SHOULDNT EVER BE IN A SITUATION WHERE...

>Get one character to level 50
>all characters now subject to level 50+ invasions at all levels.

What now? What do you do, literally i'm asking you. You can have 4 level 25's in storage and they can be lost in one hit to a level 50+ on the literal first floor of the game. Theres nothing you can do about it. Do you have a second level 50? well one mistake on the first floor in the game will mean you now have zero backup characters. This isn't a game of "well just stay on lower levels or something till you get cash back." it's literal free2pay garbage design meant to get you to pay up.

Meh.

>Do you have a second level 50? well one mistake on the first floor in the game will mean you now have zero backup characters.
While I agree with most of your argument, a lv 50 should be able to fight another lv 50, considering how dumb the AI is

>Senpai, have you been up all night getting macheted by Haters?

Naomi, i think im blind after using 64 death metals

what the fuck.

Thats not the point, and you literally know it's not the point, you're just arguing because it hasn't happend to you yet. If you do 100 50v50 and win 98 times, then lose twice back to back, you could have 60,000 in coin debt that you don't have. and now you're on a level one character.

you steal 10% of what the other person is carrying. If it shows 4000 they actually have 40000

>dieing as a level 50 against an ai 50
Figuratively get gud
Also in a game as cunty and p2w bullshitty as this you should definitely have more than just one backup guy, even if he isn't 50, a 45 is straight better than a level1 grade1 you should have retired ages ago.

millennial detected

Try raiding people, it might not be the best way to make some dough but it's relatively quick compared to the regular income through floor progression.

Another thing would be to avoid haters and hope that he gets distracted with the mobs and gets stunfucked.

Hang in there user, you can make it out of this hell hole.

>all of your fighters get wrecked in quick succession

How does this happen? I've only died a couple of times but those were due to my negligence of getting greedy with my attacks. Ever since then, I started doing multiple collector runs to properly gear up for the upcoming floors and things have been quite good.

Try the first 5 floors, it's a pretty nice source for cotton, iron scraps, silk and leather too. Regarding war ensemble green I've gotten a couple of them thru the grade 2 quests.

Really? Is this true or is it speculation? I wouldn't be surprised if someone already tried their hand at the jackals and managed to chip their HP. I hope they explain a little bit more about them, like the organization that sends them and such. I feel like there are more things beyond the arcade.

That's why you should gear up properly before taking on the upcoming levels. Sure some people might hate mat grinding because let's be honest, it can get tedious at times, but better be safe than sorry.

>You can have 4 level 25's in storage and they can be lost in one hit to a level 50+ on the literal first floor of the game.

This is why you fucking level up your weapon mastery. I've fucked lvl 50 machete haters as a fresh grade 2 with my bare fists. Also, you can always beat the first mobs, get some gold and take the elevator back to the waiting room. Repeat until you have enough gold to buy your character back.

There are a LOT of ways to get your gold but people refuse to do so. Once again, it's a fucking pain but reliable enough to get yourself back into the game.

Is capturing fighters in TDM broken or just excessively low chance to happen? I've probably killed about 100 fighters while grinding SPLithium and the only one I ever knocked unconscious (aside from the tutorial) was literally the very first one, who I couldn't take because I still had the tutorial NPC. I released him after that to fill up the stall and haven't gotten a goddamn thing since.

>Elevator
Shit, stairs I meant.

I'm stuck on floor one grinding, I literally can not go to floor two, theres TWO HUNTERS TWO CORPSES and a level 50 dev hater with dual machete. It's not even a matter of play carefully, they will all one shot me.

I just killed Coen for the first time, and I fucking love this game. Should I hang back and grind my masteries before going forward? I think I'm gonna focus on baseball bats, because holy fuck their range is amazing.

Did anybody else have a hard time with LV.3 JIN-DIE? Fucking bitch. I was doing NO damage to her at all even though I have a full lvl (rank 2) character. Had to use three death metal. Two for falling and one for her huge beam. Fucking stupid hitboxes

Atleast her theme was top-notch. Soundtrack rip when?

anyone else just get a connection error?

If you need money, raid. Sure you might get the occasional guy who preps for that, but as long as you stick to the low risk options, you can grind out the money from there

don't worry about grinding masteries save for fists

go back to floor 2 and loot mats and BPs until you got a full set of armor and at least one weapon that you like that you can buy from the shop, then keep going

Can you take the elevator instead of fucking with them? I've heard that Coen respawns forever. Good lootz in your situation

I'm not sure, I revenge raided a guy and this happened, after literal deserts of nothing

>How does this happen?

they got combo'd by machetes. First time i was sloppy and the second one the hater was literally stood on a corner and slashed at me as i walked into the room. Bosses are easy as fuck Machetes are the only thing i struggle with

Trying to capture fighters is the worst possible thing you can do at this point. There's a chance the game will bug and you permanently appear on the rescue menu of the team you stole from. There are multiple people on the California rescue list that are just stuck at 0 coins 0 lithium because they are being constantly raided every 3 minutes

>Just take on the boss with a no weapon scrub man EZ LOOT!!!!

I don't know why you guys are so unwilling to believe that I have no money on a level 0 shitter character who can't do anything right now because my first 3 floors are crawling with level 50's but the situation is shittier than you think. I can't wait till it happens to some of you and you realize your dumb advice is completely insane.

>the difficulty spike from 20 to 30.

And looking at the background. I am still at the bottom of the tower.

Dude, if you've used unarmed at all you can murder Coen with R1s, his pattern is the easiest shit in the world

>crawling

there is only one Hater on F1 and its in the same spot every time, by the big yellow constructions boxes, you can sneak up and suplex them every time.

Because we want to believe you're not a faggot casual. Raiding and getting gud are two ways to solve your problem

okay so here you guys go, my analysis of the third fuck me boss:

1) he spawns you in a room with a bunch of random haters, like 7 but I wasnt really trying to count them because fuck.

2) after you kill them he combines with goto-9 and goes nuts.

here are his attacks.

-he can shoot a fireball into the air that creates a big explosion, dont be anywhere near him

-he summons lightning, this is easy to dodge, DO NOT BE ANYWHERE NEAR HIM YOU WILL GET STUNLOCKED AND DIE, wait for the lightning to stop and he will have to recover for a bit

-he trys to melee you with blades on the front of goto, not too hard to dodge

-he jumps into the air and comes down really fast, this has a really bad hitbox and will hit you even if you are nowhere near him.

-goto's puke attack

-he curls up into a ball and rolls at you really fast, im not even sure how the fuck you are supposed to dodge this because he is so goddamn huge.

-he shoots a V of energy from gotos face. just tight circles around him until he stops.

fucking there you go, I spent the gems so you dont have to.

>literally no where online to listen to Come & Get It, just sketchy ass DDL links I don't trust

You can get back into it. First Grind Coen for some levels, carefully grind coins and avoid any Haters you cant cheese till you earn enough money to buy back someone who is a high enough level to raid. Then raid with the person you salvaged. You'll die a few times but it'll take you like 1 and a half hours if you die a bunch like i did

How bad is it? Floor 10 to 11+ was a nightmare until an user said to treat it like Vietnam, sneaking around with a machete and sniper.

I know, its what im doing, it can take 3-4 suplexes to kill them with an unranked shitter character. Yes it's possible, yes im doing it. Yeah it really sucks.

How do I proceed to Yamadai? It's the only way I know that I am able to go up with but it's locked.

Do most of his attacks actually hurt or do you just need to use the strategy of fill a collector with food like the other two bosses since nothing they do will take away more than 1/5 of your health

BOY HOWDY DO I LOVE ME SOME OF BEZT GURL JIN DIE. FUCK THAT CUBT, FUCK HER ARMOR MELTING SKILLS, FUCK THAT ENTIRE 20TH FLOOR.

Huh. I'm kind of starting to wonder if it has anything to do with weapons, because now that I think about it, I only used weapons the first 2-3 times, and switched to fists after that because fuck constantly rebuying more weapons.

I found the 2nd highest ranked player by TDM points and 100%'d him barefisted and naked with 5 seconds to spare.

then spend an hour getting mastery with your fists, and it will only take 1 suplex and stomp and maybe a fist combo after that.

I don't know why I'm trying to help you, you're just going to stay here and bitch and moan until you get salty enough to give up on the game forever.

Can't they just run to the next zone?

almost every attack did like half of my health to all of my health. the only ones that i can think of that were not instant death were the V, the melee thing and getting hit by a stray lightning bolt if the attack was just about over.

Literally you dont know what you're talking about. Make a new character right now, and "just suplex" a level 50 machette hunter with it. I already have max fists. It'll take you 3-4 suplexes with stomp follow ups not counting running away to reset him time.

Yeah, just so it happens coen's arena is right around the corner of the elevator.

True. That's why you should always exercise caution around these fuckers. Wait for their first swing and close in for a hit, or a complete combo if you are feeling confident. Thankfully these guys have never stun locked me into oblivion with the whole 4-hit combo but yeah, the machete on it's own is fucking painful.

>I can't wait till it happens to some of you and you realize your dumb advice is completely insane.

Well that's very nice of you user. I already stated on my post above how you can just fucking beat all the mobs you can find on the first floor until the hater pops in. (The first floor hater is ALWAYS lurking either by the huge area with the MK1 bots OR hiding behind the red generator.) You are just looking for reasons to complain nigga.

You are not that far dude. Once you reach the floor 25, you are literally halfway through the content.The current tower limit is F50.

How bad were the haters? are they your regular lvl 50+ haters with machetes or mob-tier like goto's 2nd round with his dumb skeleton squadron?

>not having a fist mastery level where suplexes and stomps do damage
It's like you're trying to be bad on purpose