Cars on the verge of appreciation

What are the best driving cars you can get before they appreciate, so we don't miss out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5pt03KRUiVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These are about to start climbing in value. Snag them now while you can.

>best driving cars
>Fiero

lol

Porsche 912, Mercedes Typ 300, Mercedes R107, Alfa 1750 and 2000.

Knock on wood... S30's are drying up and Z31's are too computerized and complicated for most

To be fair base miata's suck too, they have to be made into drivers cars.

If you know you know.

These, honestly. Its honestly cheaper to get a low miles jdm turbo imported than it is to find one in the states for the same price thats already had the piss beat out of it
Ive seen local listings for imports for 10k, with around 40k kilometers

>on the verge
>911

lol

Kinda want a Z31 but it's sad that the electronics are a common issue like the other digital dashed vehicles of it's era

Integra gs-R with the B18C1
Good luck finding one stock.

Pretty sure these are about ready to go back up

god i hope not
i want these, catfish and sn95 cobras to stay at 5k and below forever

Where are you? They all go for 10k here in DC

Any japshit that is getting close to be 25 years old like the GT-R34.
Burgers will be able to buy import them and that will increase the demand by quite a bit.
Otherwise there is nothing safe.

Can get them in Texas for under 8k on average.

Guess I'm movin lol

fiero with a body kit

And 8k gets you a really good example I should mention. You can get shitty examples all day for 5k and under

Yeah 7-8k here gets you a shitheap and the really good ones go for 15-25k. Fuck DC

I'd wager that E46 M3s are nearing that horizon. Pretty soon, there will be large middle body of examples with a reasonable mileage left; the cars left will either be garage kept weekend cars offered at 50-60% of the original price, or run-down, riced-out specimens with moon miles and dubious provenance.

Haters gon hate but the Tesla will get its deserved appreciation in the next year once automation takes off.
youtu.be/5pt03KRUiVc

These are already climbing in value. The 306 GTi-6 is going up too, if you can even find one.

I think pic related will start being appreciating, soon. Not by much but I think they'll go from being £1,000 cars to £4-5,000 over the next few years.

I like Teslas just because they're made in America vehicles. Too much cheap shit coming out of the third world. If I'm spending 50k on a fucking truck, I want it made by American workers.

That's not the kind of appreciation OP was talking about

A lot of people don't really understand to what degree Teslas are made in the US, all the casting, machining, seats, they make more in the US than any other car company. They even did their own plastics til recently. Early Model S are nearly 100% made in the USA except for a few parts like the steering column, rack, and some modules.

I think 8 series hit the floor and are going to start climbing, especially since so many were given up on and rotted away

Anything from pre2001 nippon. Most are just memes but fuck I want an S chassis.
I just want a grotty sr20de that I can thrash.

this badly needs wider wheels. i suppose that was the point of the design

People who look at cars as an investment are fools
They are horrible investments and will never out perform the market even in worst conditions

Clean/stock Fox bodies

"the market" would be on it's arse if it wasn't for all kinds of shenanigans like quantitative easing
the "worst conditions" aren't allowed to happen

hmmm

hmmmmmmmmm

You can't drive meme coins.

Correction: you DO want a Z31, you're just afraid it will be a nightmare

Honestly, just pull the trigger on an old Z right now. Get a 2 seater with a 5 speed and fix it up

I had a 240z, a 280zx, and a z32tt. My favorite was the 280zx. The prices have started to rise a little on the east coast but doubt the will ever get to a quarter the value of a 240z.

79-92 saab 900 turbos will rise in price over time. Perhaps the 9-3 viggen, and maybe the 9000 aero.

Mr-2 are already rising and I think the third gen will as well.

C3 vettes. Turd gen Camaro with v-8.

>964
>about

Yup. The 8's are starting to catch up to Euro prices, and Euro prices are already higher from a couple years ago. Just about any e30, e31, e34, e36 (m3) and the e39 in M5 and 540i six speed should do very well in the coming years.

>I like Teslas just because they're made in America vehicles. Too much cheap shit coming out of the third world. If I'm spending 50k on a fucking truck, I want it made by American workers
So instead of outsourcing production to third workers abroad they bring in third workers to do the work here. Are many of those workers Mexican?

Do you actually think a huge auto company would employ illegal aliens to build cars? Other than Tesla every single US factory is a union job. At Tesla most of the workers on the line used to be union because the only people that know how to build cars in the area used to work at the old NUUMI plant that was in the same building.

Bugeye WRX's

The miles are only getting higher
The prices aren't getting lower
The number of ANY examples, let alone clean ones, is getting smaller and smaller

Give it 3 years. 3000gt as well.

They're already overpriced, nigga. And why the fuck is it so hard to find one that isn't beat to shit and/or mismatched body panels.

exactly why they will only keep going up

pfft hahahahaha yea fuckin right they tank more and more every day

>Other than Tesla every single US factory is a union job
Quite a few auto plants in the united States are non union now.

Nigga what? Even the most clapped out bugeye gets you six grand these days. I payed 5 for one in decent condition four years ago.

Daily reminder that cars don't 'appreciate' in value unless kept pristine, and that 'I KNOW WHUT AH GOT' won't make it sell for five times it's value.

And that the only way your 90s shitbox will gain value is if the price of scrap metal goes up.