Image MD5s, comments, filenames, trips:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous Thread:

HELLO PEOPLE OF RIPIP SMIKE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sinc eur all spreading info, i want to let ppl know whats going on

1, the guild is dying. ;_;
we lost Nainsell, he quit wow forever and falaa who is our highest dps and raid leader wishes to unsub due to cancer which is very upsetting.
i mentioned just splitting up and people finding their own raids and everyone wanted to, nobody wants to stick together. we gave up looking for new ppl and are going to replace /wowg/ members with normal fags. people had asked me to in mumble, and i agree with it and it's a good idea.

as for the whole "muh circlejerk of raiders" that is completly true. the guild is very much active in the members that it has, but a lot of morans don't talk in guild chat and whine its ded and leav. i've personally messaged people to join us in mumble but people are all oh im such a fucking autist no plz mic is broke. So we have created a group of 10-15 people who are alloud to raid. i've been trying to do a group 2 but ppl in the first group dont want to raid with other people, so at the moment have to let people from the reddit guild in. ;_;

>be in a 5/7M guild
>week behind two other guilds on our server that are super elitist and neck & neck with each other
>we extended on Cenarius
>they didn't
>we got to phase 2 reliably on the first night
>prolly gonna kill him and get server first tomorrow

wew

ur shit kid

I am having a stroke at this very moment

I am dead fucking serious

I would go get a phone, but i'm having a stroke and can't move my legs

This will be the last thing I will ever type in my life

goodbye /wowg/

you got server first?

I thought so, bitch.. 'fuck outta here

>still no lego on my rogue
>see some shaman with a 885 mythic 12 titanforged squirrel bomb generator
i wish i could get this lucky

>server first 7/7M
>In fucking December

what a fat ugly whore that is

delete this pic plz

>class forums

>if you didn't like Vanilla WoW then you must hate MMOs

lol fuck off nostalriuscuck

Daily reminder I will NEVER give up on ripip

what a hot as fuck sexy slut that is

post name plz

>implying your fingers work but your legs don't on a stroke
bye

>decide to sit out of my guild's heroic ToV progression to farm transmog/achiev shit
>my guild wipes on hyrja and hymdall
(lol)

>heroic ToV progression

Bully.

So, as a recently coming back player with a free boost to 100, I read that if you level to 60 prior, you get your professions leveled to 700 as well. Is it better to just level up my character to sixty for that, or just get it and worry about professions later? Which one is easier?

sup bully
kinda weird name for female elf but whatever fag lol

you dont need maxed professions to create the new shit so lvling is not worth it

>playing my Ret
>see this motherfucker

whelp time to reroll I guess

Looks even more badass in-game with the 3d pieces

>"rogues are shit for m+ they don't bring anything"
>all of the specs have great singlet targer, outlaw less so to an extent and still have some form of solid aoe/multi-target + tricks of the trade so you can go ham
>sap is the only cc in the game that disables aggro radius outside of something like banish and maybe shackle which are much more specific
>feint and evasion are great defensive tools and cloak of shadows can nullify certain mechanics entirely
>even distract is useful letting you stall pat enemies so your group can bypass them like the ele before dresaron in dht
>next patch we're even getting back the aoe stealth group spell
not sure where people started this meme

it is possible to have control of one hand while having a stroke

usually strokes affect one side of your body

Are professions worthless now then...?

>>even distract is useful
but it literally does nothing

he posted a fucking anime furry image, why do you feed him after such an obvious shitpost?

except you need 800 for multiple things

no still pretty good you just need to do quests and get random drops to get lvl3 recipes to be really efficent

DAILY REMINDER TO SHITPOST IN NOSTALRIUS GENERAL UNTIL THEY STOP SHITPOSTING HERE

FIGHT BACK, SHOW THEM WHAT TRUE WOW SHITPOSTING REALLY IS WOWG!

I am really not understanding you at all... All I am asking is which would be easier - to level two proffessions to 700 or to level to 60. I ultimately want to do both so I am only asking which would be less of a pain to do

>say what it use it has
>"no it doesnt"

this is pretty much what I meant though. If he can't move both his legs, his stroke is at a point where typing five lines of text would not only take ages but be mostly incomprehensible. If he can move at least one leg, that would enable him to move to a phone with relative ease.

Bored of my priest and dk. What should I level next? Have a 100 rogue, monk and druid

proffessions are easier

>legion and nostalrius are so dead that were now in a shitposting war

>level shaman too fast
>110, waiting on my 103 garrison missions to finish
>don't even wanna do WQs until i have the quest to do 20

neat.

>trying to level as DPS after playing as a tankgod
why would *ANYONE* subject himself to this torment?

>queues blowing out to 30+ minutes
>subs dipping below 2 mil
>only groups for half the content is real money/gold carries
>cash shop expanding next patch
>PVE and PVP balance never been so bad
>population never been this unbalanced
>Nost untouchable by blizztard in the motherland
>stress test was an unqualified success
>forced to hunt down streamers to try and stem the tide of people leaving retail for vanilla private

Have you signed up for Nost 2.0 yet bros?

>they actually changed the Emerald Dreamcatcher nerf
>same duration as before so you can weave spells in between but 7 AP reduction per buff instead of 10

Should've made it 5 ap reduction to be honest and just lower the cost of Starsurge as a basic spell down to 30 (from 40).

What's the most effective way to turn bloods into gold? Just sell star rose or enchanting mats?

>implying im going to reveal my 90k per blood strat

Any Afflocks here?

How good are the Affliction Legendaries?
Are they much more than effectively a stat stick? Or are they actually as good as to be *required*?

Don't worry, he's a Shaman.

That gear won't mean much

I would love if Blizz didn't have a hatred for Shamans though

>Bearfart cant even do a nightbane run

so this is the power... of TGISH...

Hi m'lady, my name around these parts is Asscobra! I'm just the "nostalrius bull" you're looking for and I think that you and I would make a good team if you know what I'm sayin' ;)

You can hit me up on Discord @ The Cobe#9483 and we can talk in private to get this ball rolling. I think my seed implanted inside you would generate some high quality offspring that would grow up to be legendary MMO players like ourselves. Hit me up anytime, I'll be waiting.

t. The Real Asscobra

Sorry i'm looking for Total Assaconda :/

>my alt with 3 days played has 2 bis legendaries
>my main with 31 days played has 2 utility legendaries
simply epic :)

I HATE Dohra DELETE THIS NOW

>second lego drops
>now have my third and fourth best lego
nice :)

I love Dohra and dohra culture

I love you too nainsmell

>every +10 group now requires 880
>879
>getting literally no WF/TF from 6-9s

>both main and alts class chest just have vendor trash in them again

>Play assass
>I keep getting kicked from raids cus its a ramp spec and it just isnt good for some fights especially ones where you have to kill adds alot
Gayest shit

>apply rupture/garrote to boss
>switch to add
stop being shit at ass you're making me look bad

RALLY TO ME!

We need help to shitpost /nostg/.

Hi m'lady, my name around these parts is Asscobra! I'm just the "nostalrius bull" you're looking for and I think that you and I would make a good team if you know what I'm sayin' ;)

You can hit me up on Discord @ The Cobe#9483 and we can talk in private to get this ball rolling. I think my seed implanted inside you would generate some high quality offspring that would grow up to be legendary MMO players like ourselves. Hit me up anytime, I'll be waiting.

t. The Real Asscobra

So how do you do that to Ingyanoth?

Looks like you're doing a pretty good job of shitting up your own general withfaggots like

>apply garote/rupture to big nightmare guy
>fan>envenom ichors
You do have all the golden traits, right user?

what's the overall best spec for target swapping?

Monk is breddy gud

>be guardian
>fight world boss for WQ
>stand around doing nothing
>occasionally hit moonfire for kill credit
>Prydaz drops

Frost DK ST spec is prolly pretty good.

Just FS/Oblit spam 1,2,1,2 over and over. Also you get that 1 min CD thing that activates your runes and RP so you can get straight into DPSing a new mob.

why me peanus weanus of course :))))

haha! wiapey my diapey num num cum in my tum tum :))) what's that? oh it's my weanus peanus!

>Nightmare guy doesnt come out till the fight is over half way over
>Because of how dps meters work your dps is effectively stunted by this point no matter how hard you dps the big guy or eye
Do you even play Assassination?

not much of a shitposting campaign you stupid whore. stick to what you're good at and go drink koragon's cum.

>garrote/rupture one tentacle
>rupture/kingsbane/envenom the other tentacle
>switch to ichors
wow sooo hard. go back to sub, shitter

why isn't RIP in Peace on Illidan anymore?

I got my paladin to ilevel 860 and beat normal Emerald Nightmare and I'm almost done with all of the raid quests and have exalted with all of the factions except the wardens and now I want to play a different class but the idea of doing all of that again sickens me. If I didn't have my sub paid for with gold for the next 6 months I'd quit playing. Not really sure what to do from here.

>Kingsbane rupture one tentance
>It dies before 3 ticks go off
I wish I could raid with dps so bad I could pad the meters on Ilganoth, but im not as fortunate as you.

Because kil'jaeden is a superior server

who?

>doing lfr
holy lol

>being this smug and not answering a question
>new guild is on Sargeras

I didn't expect much from Reddit anyway

If you're in an even remotely decent guild, the raid leaders aren't going to be fooled by padded dps on ichors and eye.

>calls someone trying to help them autistic
>while using the shittiest example of trying to maintain consistent dps on any non-aoe class
holy (lol)

i'm having a stroke at this very moment

i am dead fucking serious

i would go to the phone to call for help but i'm having a stroke and can't move my legs

this will be the last thing i ever type in my life

goodbye /wowg/

>tfw you fell for the Unholy meme

give ur stuff

sleep tight stroker

I was told it would be withered jim

Why is it FUCKING LEVANTUS?!"?!

And this lady is who?

Because Levantus comes before Jim you stupid fucking weeb.

God... What I would do to get my fucking hands around Falaa's faggot fucking neck. I'd kill him with my bare fucking hands and watch the life leave his eyes.

Already got outlaw wrists and these ain't too bad. Not like I have problems with survivability though.

Haha guise i'm so addicted cus i'm such a nerd:))

Want to see all my pets i collected? Or meet me in SW and we'll take selfiexd

FUCKING STOP. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKING EBIN-CELEBRITIES. FUCK WHOEVER THESE VJEERA, PIZZACAT, MEERKATZ, SPITFIRE AND OTHER GUYS ARE. WVERY SINGLE THREAD THE MERE MENTION OF THESE NAMES MAKES THE QUALITY OF THE THREADS GOES EVEN LOWER, WHICH SHOULD BE SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY UNABLE TO DISCUSS SHIT LIKE PTR, BUILDS, PVP PVE OR RP? DO YOU EVEN FUCKING PLAY THE GAME OR DO YOU JUST REMINISCE OVER MOP AND STROKING EACH OTHERS E-CELEB DICKS CAUSE YOU KNOW THIS THREAD IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE SOMEONE WILL KNOW YOUR NAMES?

>hey discord look i posted it again

Protip: the people talking about these eceleb fags we dont care about is themselves/their friends

its just for attention, stop giving it to them and theyll leave

God... What I would do to get my fucking hands around Spitfire's faggot fucking neck. I'd kill him with my bare fucking hands and watch the life leave his eyes.

>this is /wowg/'s best mage
heh...

>he does't like spitfire

thats not gisco

gisco would be the best but someone put his laptop up a flight of stairs :((((

>when your retard healer walks out of flame wreath and wipes the party

>crimson vial getting nerfed
>gets will of valeera
gud drop user

>tfw can't complete nightfallen chests on alts because I haven't done suramar

They really should make WQ's account wide