>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/2016/12/07/final-fantasy-xv-free-updates-detailed-new-playable-characters-avatar-system-chapter-13/
gamer.ne.jp/news/201612070039/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'VE

How the fuck can he cook while blind?

COME UP WITH A NEW RECIPE

That must be some freaking fancy Cup Ramen since you don't get meat in those alongside those veggies on top.

I can do a mean noodle soup though with a softboiled egg thrown in so that the broth can absorb the yolk. I got Sesame oil at home as well so that I can top the soup off with that for some nice aromatics into the soup.

RAT WIFE

dualshockers.com/2016/12/07/final-fantasy-xv-free-updates-detailed-new-playable-characters-avatar-system-chapter-13/

So looks like SE is actually adding more free updates to XV to improve the game's second half and add more playable characters.

You know what this means

TIME FOR MORE ARA ARA

>mfw I actually went to buy some

>tier list
>laksa and chili crab
>
>
>
>the rest

He has had 10 years of practice. When initially blinded, he can no longer cook, remember? You had to eat cup noodles.

Hello seanon

>adding an avatar system to let players create original characters
DIBS ON BLOCTIS DO NOT STEEL

also
>patching in story content and things to help better explain the story
wew lad

Thank god. I think everyone agrees that chapter 13 was the worst segment of the game. Goddamn ring of the letdowns.

FFXV did not come with a cup noodle pre order bonus

I prefer patches to SE's previous method

dang

IMPERIALS ABOVE US!

thank

fuck you

The final mix versions were awesome though. Pity they were in moon.

Nigga that only made the story MORE confusing.

Like all additions to KH have.

comfy as fuck

>lvl 62
>only that much HP
What has Tabata done?

to be fair I have exp boosting items on instead of actual armor

Thank you for playing FFXV. FFXV was able to achieve a truly great achievement shipping 5 million copies worldwide on release date. I would like to express my gratitude to many of you who purchased it.

Currently, I heard many players all over the world are enjoying themselves. I'm really pleased.

As promised from before launch, FFXV will continue to update and provide a rich gaming experience. As gratitude for exceeding 5 million copies, this time I decided to strengthen the update plan considerably beyond the original schedule and inform you of a concrete road map.

This is an update to make the FFXV gaming experience more rich, play for a longer time, and is an update based on requests from players after release. This is a special update in addition to the DLC already in development. It is one we will serve for free, with short term, medium term, and long term goals.

ROADMAP:

Short-term:

First we will further increase the satisfaction of Chapter 13's gameplay. For that reason, we are already making many enhancements, like increasing the power of the ring as an example. We will inform you of details of new content at a later date.

Medium-term:

We want to strengthen the execution of the second half of the game, by enhancing the storytelling. For example, we are planning to add an event scene to give more backstory and information on Ravus. This will take a while since we have to localize into several different languages. More details will be announced soon.

Long-term:

We want to make important characters that appeared in the main story, playable. We will also consider adding an avatar system to create original characters.

Other stuff:

We will add in New Game+, low level runs, invincibility options and increase font size to make text easier to read.

Thank you for your continued support of FFXV and FF series in the future.

Hajime Tabata

Source: gamer.ne.jp/news/201612070039/

>We want to make important characters that appeared in the main story, playable.
If they made it possible to always have Iris around, it'd be GOTY and I'd be strongly tempted to get a ps4 and actually play it.

Those backward fucks DO have gourmet Ramen cups. Something is wrong with them

2 more days left to get an extra summon ticket + 3 gigantaurs

/facebook/com/notes/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/race-to-rank-15/692786827549867

• Duration:
11/25 0:00 PST to 12/8 23:59 PST

• Eligibility:
The event is open to all users who will reach at least Rank 5 before 12/9/2016 0:00 PST.
• How to win:

1. Participants must reach player rank 5 or above on or before 12/8/2016 23:59 PST.

2. Players must take a screenshot of their Player Info window and post it on the designated Event page.

3. At end of the event, all players who reached rank 5 or above will be rewarded:
- Rank 5: 1 summon ticket + 3 metal minituars
- Rank 10: 1 summon ticket + 3 metal cactuars
- Rank 15 (and above): 1 summon ticket + 3 metal gigantuars
Note: Players will receive the rewards based on the highest achieved tier within the event period.

4. In addition, 100 participants on Facebook Event page will be randomly selected to receive the following rewards on top of their rank rewards:
- 1 set of megacites
- metal gigantuars x 5
- summon ticket x 1

Sidenote: For players with rank higher than 15, don't worry. You will also get rewards [1 summon ticket + 3 metal gigantuars: Rank 15 and above tier.].

Also, don't forget to post your Player Info window within the event thread.

I don't understand, please explain further?

Freya tastes good.

Where are you even supposed to post this at anyways?

>he missed the last thread
waifus and banner pulls where pitted against each other in a battle of need VS lust.

or allow me to summarize with an image.

Is it just me or does Ignis look younger after the timeskip?

Looking for a high enough friend unit to be capable of carrying me through ELT hanging edge so i can get dem sweet gears pls m80s ;_;

I.. want this to be real.
I want to believe that they want to do this.
I hold no hype but.. just let it be.

Somethin' dawned on me when I was on my own: any food you make tastes when you use good ingredients, right?
Then, if you take something already delicious like Cup Noodles and add in the finest, freshest ingredients, what do you get? The ultimate flavor experience!

So I ask you, Noct: waht's your favorite ingredient?

You

Its real

Heh, I see some deleted posts too. Must have been nice

>waht's

Prompto's magitek-enriched jizz, probably.

ARA-ARANEA

Where did he go?

kikebook

>driving at night
>Big bad boost boss comes out to fuck me
>Get fucked up a bit
>Aranea comes in a flying lunchbox to save me
Best girl

The only thing good about Aranea is that hint of midriff she's showing. In every other way, Iris is superior.

Kenny salmon

Iris is for loving, Ara-ara is for fucking.

To help Square HQ to help them make DLC

It was great.

!!!

Correction. Iris is for daughtering, Aranea is for marrying.

Ara-ara is like 50 m8

I might have answered before, but... yes. Yes it is.

Iggy/Adam Jensen crossover art when

>Iris becomes a badass daemon slayer after the times skip
>Aranea is never heard from again
Yeah okay, I know what one I'd rather marry,

congrats darkwolf enjoy your new moogle

A few years ago.

MEAT

gimme dat man meat gladio

Thank you, kind user. We have secured the booty.

Somehow, I realized that Cup Noodles™ are already in their perfect state naturally. In fact, at the dawn tomorrow, I plan on vising my local wal mart and stocking up on Cup Noodles™.

>Not wanting a badass demon slayer daughter

My dishes are augmented, Noct.

Shh it's just a nickname

The events of Chapter 13 are Ardyn toying with Noctis. It's frustrating, life threatening and long and drawn out, because Ardyn wants Noctis to suffer.

Chapter 13 did more to put over Ardyn as a true end villain than any part of the game before that.

Actually if you talk to Tobalt, He'll mention her, biggs and Wedge joining their thing and leading small armies.

>Aranea is never heard from again
Uh, no, she joins the resistance as well. Talcott mentions her when you ask him about the Empire.

>Get stuck in a corridor with doors that electrocute you coming in from both ends
>Blind ass Ignis and dumbass Gladio show up
>Gladio bumbles around like an idiot while Ignis tells him what to do
Why did the smart one have to get it the worst

That doesn't justify a garbage section that I can cheese out with the dodge attack that also happens to be 2 hours long.

They could have cut half of that and put the money elsewhere.
Like how and why Prompto is an MT. Because.. you know.. that's kinda important.

>caring enough about the empire to ask

>not caring enough about Aranea

It's setup for Prompto's DLC. Just like Gladio vanishing for a dungeon and coming back with a huge-ass scar.

it's been 10 years bitch is probably ugly and saggy

Nah senpai

prove shes not

Prove she is.
I can play this game too, senpai.

Don't you dare forget to make sure you're loaded up on the finest Coleman foldout seats.

Does this mean we'll also get a Ignis DLC where the screen is completely black the entire time?

you first

And it'll be VR-compatible.

>the entire party nix gladio probably died virgins

13 was fun until I got stuck with Sazh and the brats with triple ravager, this shit sucks

>press x to THAT'S IT!

Prompto probably fucked Noct while he was comatose and Ignis was drowning in that post-apocalyptic pussy from his mad blind demon slaying and seafood cooking skills.

WHO HERE /PULLWITHME/

Hey daily draw, an off banner cecil is cool but it's the ff9 protag i want please

My third Exudesu

>get edgar's SSB in the lucky draw
>not crazy about it but lets use him and see what its like now that I'm on the FF6 dungeons
>lifesiphon pulls out the chainsaw to attack
>the actual SSB animation is the most glorious thing I've ever seen
>now I'm not even mad this thing's fucking awesome

got old man cyan

i told you that shit was cool as heck bro

What did Ignis mean by this

I got Sazh'd.

It's me, you pulled me.

Second Refia. What do I do with her?

Either raise her for the double healing power or just enjoy 5% more trust.