Watch snow tire fly off vehicle on Hwy. 407

thestar.com/news/gta/2016/11/22/watch-snow-tire-fly-off-vehicle-on-hwy-407.html

The government of Ontario Canada is now toying with the idea of adding new regulations for changing winter/summer tires. This would mean that anyone who touches the lug nuts on a wheel on a car in Ontario would have to be certified to do so or it would be an illegal action...

Fuck Canada is cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkCI_fhpRqw
iheartradio.ca/newstalk-1010/news/exclusive-ontario-safety-league-calling-for-winter-tire-installation-regulations-1.2218854
motofilm.pl/2015/03/jechal-ulica-i-odpadly-mu-kola-zdjecia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=XkCI_fhpRqw

Lol no. They can eat my ass.

and you can go to jail.

>you must now be certified to change your own flat tire by the side of the road
Jésús Christ that's retarded

Just have a flat 4 times right before winter and then again before summer.

Or just run your winter tires all year because fuck the police.

and then you'll be the one eating ass

Yeah exactly. Imagine you are driving in the empty 1000km stretch of the trans-Canada highway in north Ontario and your Honda civic gets a flat tire... well now you have to sit and wait for hours in the cold sometimes -40C until the tow truck can get to you to change your flat tire... you could literally have a reason to call the national guard for rescue if you wanted to follow the law as it is in the book.

>“I don’t think the onus should be on the driver, (the responsibility is with) the person who puts their trust in other people to do the work.”

>p-please don't blame me for the things I own, it's someone else's fault I'm too retarded to maintain my own vehicle

Yeah, discount tire is responsible for the screw I got in my tire 2 years later because they put them on. I should go wag my finger in their faces.

Source on that line?

lol i don't think it' will ever pass
i mean you could do it in your garage and no one will know

>should be on the driver,
Guy had his hazards on, obviously he knew something was wrong but fuck if he'll be bothered to pull off the road and check or have it checked.

That's my own words, I was just summing up the story in a way that would tug at Veeky Forums's emotions.

That's just how people from Brampton Ontario drive...

That dude had to feel that thing fucking wobbling. That didn't just go from fine to wobbling like that in a few seconds. He's a fucking idiot for not stopping and looking at his shit.

I pick up cars like this all the time. Like hey man what happened. They always say it was wobbly and felt weird but just keep driving till the studs sheer off

>woman
doesn't that fucking figure.
I've only had loose lug nuts once and it was because I was being a lazy piece of shit and used an impact wrench with too little air remaining in the compressor. I noticed the unusual wobble within 45 seconds of driving, turned around and went back home to fix it.

fucking retarded "my car is an appliance" normalfags who can't feel when shit is wrong. But her mechanic is also an asshole for sucking so hard.

Just needs a dated slip you carry with your papers than an accredited tire change individual changed your tires each season.

> license
> registration
> proof of insurance
> proof of tire change

You do have proof of insurance wherever Canada is, right?

Yeah the lady obviously felt the wheel vibrations and that's why she had her harzards on.. Just too stupid to pull over and check what the problem is.

Try reading it again very slowly. Follow along with your finger if needed.

I don't understand what you are implying... have you a quarrel with me?

There is absolutely nothing in that article that suggests that anyone is even considering a change in legislature

"The Ontario Safety League is calling on tire installation to be regulated by the province for private motor vehicles as it is for commercial vehicles."

iheartradio.ca/newstalk-1010/news/exclusive-ontario-safety-league-calling-for-winter-tire-installation-regulations-1.2218854

Here you go friend.

>Fuck Canada is cucked.

Only Ontarindia and the east is. I don't consider anything past Alberta part of Canada anyways.

There we go, a proper source

Now for the actual argument; then what follows? Not allowed to do your own brakes? Not allowed to swap out your old, broken shocks? Not allowed to do your own oil change?

Interesting proposal, but I'm not sure if they understand the consequences of making it so that you need to take it to a certified tech/garage to do perhaps the simplest work possible

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHAH DUMBB BITCHS DONT EVEN PULLL OVER WHEN THIER WHEELLL IS COMING OF AAHHAHAHAH FUCKG MUSLIMS OF BRAMPTONS DRAGGIN THE RESST OF US DOWN IN THIER SHIT NOW WE HAVE TO PAAAY MORE FOR TTIRE CHAANGESS CAUSSE TECNHHINS WILLL HAVVEE TO BEE OVVER QUALLIFED TO CHAANGED WHEELSSSSS HAHAHHAAHHAAHA FUCK ONTARIO FUCK WHYNE

I believe you are not aloud to change your own brakes or shocks in Ontario and gives Insurance companies reason to deny you coverage if it is found work was not done by a certified mechanic.

There will be road blocks that check for tire irons, and if one is found you'll be immediately arrested, sentenced to 30 days in jail, have your vehicle impounded and then sold at auction.

Ontarian's are not that bright, It's probably best they don't do their own work on their cars. Even if they're not allowed to they'll take it to some shady shop and get it done.

... fucking really? Jeeez, not even my country is that cucked

I guess they're taking after the british police...

The MTO was a mistake. Oh well, its not like their last law got rid of mods on cars, we are just on the look out more

Good thing you told me about this, as I'm now feeling super bad about changing the brake lines, rotors, pads, calipers, drums, shoes and wheel cylinders on my truck out in my driveway last Saturday here in Eastern Ontario...

Yup...felling super bad right now...

next if someone's engine dies on the road, you have to be licensed to change your oil

what's a brampton driver doing on the 407?

>Wheel studs sheared off
How the fuck?
I don't think Ford is demented enough to use lug bolts, so how the fuck does that happen?

>huh my car is vibrating really badly, better continue driving at 100km/h.

the lug nuts were loose on my friend's car one time. The thing was vibrating so badly I thought the wheel was an oval.
I literally can not fathom how someone would continue to drive at highway speeds like this.

And I was just thinking today there should be a whole section of the driving test dedicated to simple logic questions.

If you are driving on the highway, and your car starts to shake badly do you:
A: put on your hazards and keep driving at highway speeds
B: turn the radio up to mask the noise
C: pull over and make sure your car isn't falling apart
D: none of the above.

She would fail and we wouldn't have these issues.

Thats what happens if you bubbuh tighten the fuck out of them. Most are like 90 ft lbs, they shoulnt be crack the rim with a 3/4" breaker bar tight, it doesnt make them stay on any better.

ITT- Women aren't intelligent.

We all know this.

Stay out of cars, cunt-holes.

They're leftists. The word "Consequence" doesn't apply to them.

The 407 runs through Brampton, I use it all the time ;^)

I had a loose wheel once
Left rear
I was young and stupid (I was driving for less than a year)
That's why it took me a few miles and two stops (looking around the car) to figure out what's wrong
Worse noise I've ever heard in a car
Worse shaking too

Nope, just nope.
I´m not from northern burgerland but what the fuck is wrong with them?
If they would try this where I live I wouldn´t care and keep doing all necessary repairs myself.

story from poland:
motofilm.pl/2015/03/jechal-ulica-i-odpadly-mu-kola-zdjecia/

>change winter steelies to summer alloys
>mechanic uses the same lug nuts
>you should use longer lugs for alloys because obviosly casting is thicker than sheetmetal
>notenoughthread.jpg
>this happens not far away from the shop

This. Kek also agrees.