Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - DIAMONDS Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

>Latest:
>2.7.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=620048

>[Community Event] 4 Weeks of Thanos: Reality Gem
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=619364

>Taskmaster's Battleworld (boosted bio rewards!) - 12/08~12/15
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=619323

>World Boss Dimension Rift - 12/07~12/12
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=619327

>50,000,000 Download 7 Day Check-In - 12/07~12/17
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=619303

>50,000,000 Download Event - 12/07~01/05
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=619286

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=622326#622326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>first for Odin not worth the cost

:)

Is anyone else's strange on the fritz? At first I thought it was just the new missions but I've been doing TL now and he's getting killed by things that shouldn't be able to kill him
>wasp hitting me right after I 6*
>a single ANTS 5* killed strange from full to zero (wtaf)
He just seems bugged or something, I've never seen this before the update

Told you niggers.

Based Strange is still king meme.

Strange is squishy and ANTS can actually kill you if you're not careful. The Wasp worries me though.

How you did against Sharon and Thanos?

Strange is bugged, there's no doubt

it's one thing the bosses killing you through immunity

it's another that random asgardian shitters can pierce his immunity and Odin can somehow say "fuck your i-frames and hit you in the middle of one"

My strange kept getting hit through his invincibility in the new missions even by the grunts. I thought it was a special effect but it never happened to sharon or Black Bolt, and it happened to strange on every mission.

Answer the question, shitter.

The serpent fight is fun as fuck. It gives me hope that the celestial might show up as bosses one day.
although they will probably more like Sutur and Ymir.

my odin out-damaged two stranges

it's not my fault you haven't done your timeline battles and the story missions you stupid fuck

I'm not even the guy you were answering to, but my Yellowjacket is piercing every fucking Strange I can see in timeline, they're made of tissue paper at the moment

I never had problems against Sharon or Thanos (today or before today). It was just those 2 that really stood out. I've fought ANTS before quite a bit and he "can" kill strange but its always been at least 3-4 of his 5* to actually bring him down, I've never seen him just annihilate strange in a single one before (it wasn't even the full thing, it was like the first 3 hits of the attack).

The wasp one was even weirder since I literally JUST used my 6* and should have been immune, and she used her charge attack and killed me.

The antman I could see just being some dude who really fucking loves antman decking him out in all the best shit. The wasp one makes no sense to me at all though, she should have no way of piercing invulnerability.

I already did the missions, I am aware bosses and grunts pierce strange's invincibility and did Timeline in the morning. If you're not running Strange in TL then shut up or share your experience, faggot.

Nice to know you did well against Sharon and Thanos but it still worries me what happened in with Wasp. Dammit, let's see if it's fixed in the morning.

>if you're not running Strange in timeline shut up
ebin, of course gamebreaking bugs that make beating any Strange team a breeze are something that only Strange users know, you shut the fuck up idiot

>doesn't even run strange in timeline
>i-it's broken because the ai is retarded and i can beat it!!!!
Shut the fuck up already, shitter.

>run out of time on WB coop because the shitter that brought 3 speeds couldn't do more than 7% group damage
fucking hell

I just win once on wb coop, how do i unlock next one? Is it tommorow? Or i should win few more times?

are you fucking stupid? can't you read fucking idiot? The entire fucking point is that I'm piercing through Strange invincibility, you stupid monkey, I already posted it here , you fucking idiot, I bet you're a mobirum fuck that got lost if you don't even have basic reading skills

tomorrow

if you see someone pop in with a speed, just force quit that motherfucker

>stupid
>fucking idiot
>stupid monkey
>idiot

>implying bugged Strange isn't a good thing

Heroic chest make my dick explode

>I can't read
>let me post le ebin reaction image instead of admitting my retardation

guess they are really amping up giving away norn stones nowadays

how do you get these rewards? I got a better chest the first time even though I was second place, my second fight I got first place but my chest was utterly shit

The first one I got 13 Venom bios and 50,000 gold, the later one I got 2 Drax bios, 6000 gold and 6000 gold

I don't get it

how do you get these? Is it just luck what quality of chest you get?

The first chest I got had 100+ norns
the second had like 15 debris and 4300 gold

I think they give you a great chest to get you hooked then shittier ones

Do you think World boss Odin will be harder than 12-8 Odin?

>World boss Odin
What?
Why would they add WB Odin?

REEEE I KEEP GETTING MATCHED WITH SHITTERS AND GETTING BASIC SUPPLY CHESTS

Odin is the last co op World boss. Check the map.

WB Invasion has Odin in the day seven, my slowpoke friend.

so what you just pick 3 characters you actually have at T2 and you get the epic chest?

it doesn't make any fucking sense

the first time I used Wasp + 2 shitters (rank 5 Mordo and Malekith with 1-2 masteries, 5* gears and skills at level 1-2), I got a chest with 13 venom bios and 50,000 gold

The following time I used rank 6 She-Hulk, Sharon Rogers and Cap, all at rank 6 like I said before, Sharon Rogers at tier 2 with maxxed skills and isos and I got a shitty chest

What the fuck is this I use maxed T2 characters? Is it because I pair them with 2 shitters for filler?
All 3 I use have to be maxed/T2?

So how hard is it to max Hela? Does she use some weird mechanic where I feed her stones or other bios? Or is she just normal where I just get 600+ Hela Bios?

Nah, she's normal. Even farmable at 10 bios a day.

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD FOR PEOPLE TO HIT THE CO-OP BUTTON

seriously its so much extra free damage holy shit you fucking retards it should never be off CD

I've got a T2 Spidey with 70% dodge, should I keep Overdrive or reroll for Hawk's Eye?

HOLY SHIT I LOVE THE SERPENT BATTLE BEST

also holy shit these are fucking awesome and im getting a mythical one in 8 hrs

Keep Overdrive.

I really want to load up on chests but don't want to waste all my characters incase they don't reset. That does look beautiful though.

What team did you use to get the mythical one?

So Thor.
Lightning dmg + RR + invincibility obelisk, and a healing set, right?

For anyone having trouble with Doctor Strange: his damage reflect skill is bugged and actually amplifies damage he receives while also bypassing his damage immunity. Until the bug is fixed, either unequip his uni or avoid using his 2nd skill when fighting bosses.

I think this was first clear and use crossbones sharon filler and got this and for mythical one i used all speed team for keks and got carried by someone with odin

>amplifies damage
top fucking lel way to go netmarble
blunder of the year

Do you get iso8 from the supply chests?

where can I get sharog bios?

Yeah, that's what I'm going for too.

Generic or blast biometric selectors

Volstagg's 5* skill haha based NM
All the W3 look like they suck tho in skill preview

Toppest kek. Really feeling the love here netmahbu.

So whom should i get first hela or volstagg?
I have SL selctors a 5*ticket and a 6*

I guess that would explain why that ant man killed me in one 5*

Hela is a Universal Villain, I'd get her first because of that alone.

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT!

I took off Dr. Strange's uni and was able to beat Odin in 8 minutes when before I couldn't even get him down to half health. Thanks user. Looks like it really was just bugged.

Where the Carolfags at? She good now?

Her 5*, which is her highest damaging skill, now gives 6.5 seconds of invulnerability on a 7 second cooldown when she's at T2, ontop of her 6* giving her a big attack buff.

So yeah, she's good now. Potentially meme-tier at T2, though now definitely worth using even at only T1.

She doesn't need SCD does she since her 6* skill just resets everything to 1 second, right?

You need SCD to make sure you can keep her 6* constantly procced though.

She needs the SCD precisely for her 6* skill.

Her 6* only resets skills when you activate it, after that they have normal cooldowns

Really tempted to buy the Silk uni but the christmas sale is literally right around the corner

Ah yeah I realised that after posting
So with 35 CD, with 50% SCD, that's 17.5 seconds, leaving 4.5 downtime but now with her new 5* skill you can just stall until it's ready since it's Immune for 5 secs?

Sorry for so many questions, thinking of using selectors on her to take to T2. I have her Ms Marvel uni obvs

How is new sif and her uni/t2?

>finally beat 12-7
Thank you to the based user who said to remove Strange's uni. And thank you to ancient one for being the best damn leader and support in the game!

why do you remove his uni

see

They're replacing the damage reflect with super armor until they have it fixed.

Wait so does Carol need T2 to be meme or she's meme at T1 now with the tweaks?

- 110% uptime on her damage immunity at T2
- Beam skill tracks targets
- always flies instead of walking like a pleb
- doesn't get interrupted when her 6* buff wears off
She's meme as fuck at T2 holy shit

>until they have it fixed
Everybody make sure to comment on the Mobirum post to say you'd rather keep the super armor. The guard break immunity that brings is way better than damage reflect IMO
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=622326#622326

Quite welcome, anons.

>Everybody make sure to comment on the Mobirum post to say you'd rather keep the super armor. The guard break immunity that brings is way better than damage reflect IMO
Agreed. The FB thrashing Strange around in ABX is pretty annoying. I opted to not slap a GBI obelisk so this would definitely be ideal for me.
I'm glad the bug was a result of them trying to stop cheaters though. Hopefully this puts a stop to them.

>- 110% uptime on her damage immunity at T2
>- Beam skill tracks targets
>- always flies instead of walking like a pleb
>- doesn't get interrupted when her 6* buff wears off
>She's meme as fuck at T2 holy shit
That's baller to hear, thanks user. Gonna work on her for an eventual T2.

Like, it's currently already on? It's safe to equip the uni again?

Yep his uniform bonus was changed to remove the bugged reflect

Bravo kekmarble

>super armor, all defense
Hey, that's actually better than damage reflect.

who makes best use of a GBI obe?

Hyperion

Need some advice on T2s now that we have the update out. I have 4 T2 tickets, plus an extra 2 possible T2s with actual materials; so basically I can T2 up to 6 characters, and I have 10 that can currently be ticketed, with two more coming up "soon". I am mostly looking for characters that can add something to my SL treks and maybe be useful with these new WB modes (but it doesn't seem like it actually matters for that since it scales my heroes anyways)

Here are the ones I have available for T2:
>Wasp
>Spider-Gwen
>Satana
>Singularity
>Sif
>Captain Marvel
>Squirrel Girl
>Songbird
>Ancient One
Additionally these ones will be T2able kind of soonish barring RNG:
>Hela
>Enchantress

Thanks for any advice senpaitachi and here is a cute girl for your time

Dude's insane

>tfw still can't get a heal set
JUST

user why is everyone on that list a girl

No odin uni means no crystal purchase from me goy

he's a waifu fag, ignore him

It's not like he needs a heal set

>they actually put the inscription on mjolnir
neat

This is my first update, does nm have the bad habbit of releasing strong characters then nerfing then 2 weeks later when the hype dies down like some other companies?

Also whats a gbi obelisk?

》 not wacking it to silk

>do 7% damage
>get a rare chest
all is right in the world

>This is my first update, does nm have the bad habbit of releasing strong characters then nerfing then 2 weeks later when the hype dies down like some other companies?
Never

>Also whats a gbi obelisk?
Guard break immunity

NN said on mobirum that Strange is currently bugged, it wasn't a nerf

nettomarberu doesn't have a habit of nerfing at all

Excellent

I already got my boys IF, MK, Carnage, ANTS, Strange, and Spidey at T2.

>I have been playing for hours
>Sutur had a sliver of health left
>MOTHER FUCKING LOW BATTER THING POPS
>unlike phone calls, alarms, or anything else that pops up during the game it doesn't auto pause
>I get killed before I get put it back
>he had 1500 life let
>I can't get him to half health anymore

Too bad it's mirrored on one side, I hope they fix that

Who you fighting him with?